Ok user, we've been sitting alone together for an hour now and you haven't done anything...

>ok user, we've been sitting alone together for an hour now and you haven't done anything. Are you gonna lick my fucking pussy or not?

Well?

My mom told me don't lick stranger's pussy, so no thanks.

Yes, maam

yes hello who the fuck are you and what are you doing in my fucking room
pls go or i rape

I only like cocks... sorry!

not touching your ravaged roastie tbqh

this is probably the pedo australian
do not fall for his tricks

Suck my cock dude

Find a new board already

>brown eyes
sorry but i don't like niggers and you probably have aids

sigh
i wish i could have a girl like that

Nah, she's too old. Probably has a disgusting hairy cunt.

FUCK OFF AND DIE

How about you join me in prayer?

Damn you are gay as fuck

Why don't you choke him... or drown him in cum!

A-user! That's rude!

>disgusting hairy cunt

oxymoron

You know what, I think we need to talk. I've been waiting for this situation my entire life, where I find someone beautiful, gently caress her, then fuck her silly. Then I could stop calling myself a loser on this Laosian keyboard enthusiast chatroom, live the rest of my life feeling succesful. In other words, move on, maybe have a familly with her, be happy. I've played this scenario in my head so many times you have no idea. But now that I am so close to this goal, I only feel dread. What if I fail? What if this one in a lifetime opportunity slips away? What if I am too much of a failure to make it count? I am just too scared to even move an inch, in fear of doing something wrong. I want it so bad but I just can't do it. I just, can't do it. I. Just. Can't. Do. It.

I also know that feeling

wallahi this

*covers my eyes*
sister, cease this act and put on something more appropriate

This lack of confidence is the issue. Who cares? You guys are fixated on something so trivial.
I remember those anxious feelings. Putting too much focus into things not that significant. Getting laid is a desire not unlike eating.
>I'm so hungry
>I crave food but what if I mess it up or do it poorly.
Just fucking eat lad when you aren't famished you will see things much more clearly. I know try not to worry is ridiculous advice but that's all you need to do is realize it is something not nearly worth the amount of stress it gives you.

licking pussy is fucking disgusting and beta as fuck

THis

There is nothing to DO. just follow instinct.

Typical Asean.