How did this retarded shit even pass? There was literally no arguments on the brexit side whatsoever...

How did this retarded shit even pass? There was literally no arguments on the brexit side whatsoever. It was just Nigel Farage making funny insults. Some people mentioned the immigration/muslim problem but that isn't even related to the EU.

Are British boomers just this fucking stupid?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/business/2017/sep/11/london-financial-centre-brexit-frankfurt-dublin-new-york-donald-trump
express.co.uk/news/uk/870806/Brexit-News-UK-Latest-Theresa-May-Bloomberg-Brexit-London-Finance-Trump
independent.co.uk/news/business/news/london-city-brexit-financial-centre-uk-new-york-singapore-hong-kong-eu-european-union-a7940986.html
imgur.com/gallery/6flYH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We've never liked Europe nor felt European, we've had increasing amounts of Eastern Euro immigrants who don't integrate and cause crime.

The refugee situation was the final nail in the coffin and people decided they had enough.

>Are British boomers just this fucking stupid?

Those 'boomers' were people that voted to keep us in the EC back in the 70s
>lefty university children thinking they know more about life than people three times their age
toplel

Glad we're fucking leaving, fuck the EU.

cabbage regulations

racist old whites

I'm not a leftist though. It should be obvious to anyone that brexit is trashing the British economy and that your little island is basically dead now.

>We've never liked Europe nor felt European
Get over yourself. Your empire is long gone and you're just not relevant anymore. Your chance of survival lies in uniting with those most similar to you, ie western europe or USA.

>we never liked Europe or felt European
Wow...

He's right and you need to start packing your bags sweaty xx

turns out our rigid class system will backfire from time to time

It'll fuck the economy up in the short term, long term who knows
>basically dead now
Hardly

Just because our empire is gone doesn't mean we need to be part of Mrs Merkel's Fourth Reich and that leaving is suicide!
reddit

I think most British people feel far more connection to the US / commonwealth than anywhere in continental Europe desu

>There was literally no arguments on the brexit side whatsoever.

HOW DID THEY EVEN PREFER THEIR 1000 YEAR OLD BORDERS TO BRUSSEL HEGEMONY AND MORE NIGGER MIGRANTS

Maybe, but then you should want to get closer with them.

Please tell me what Britain has that will keep it floating? It's just a desolate fucking rock that was a poor shithole for most of its time. It only became rich because you started the industrial revolution and became master of the oceans and rode on that for a while. Those days are long over though.

>Those days are long over though
>we still produce more technology, culture, media, and influence in general than most other countries, especially Sweden

Ahh yes, we're going to sink for sure.

You know even the British remainers don't talk about the apocalypse after they realise it didn't happen after the vote.

We don't need to be in the EU, we can just set up trade deals and that'll be that. Are you a Syrian immigrant angry that you won't be able to move here and claim benefits or something?

>EU immigration due to freedom of movement isn't related to the EU

>we still produce more technology, culture, media, and influence in general than most other countries, especially Sweden

lmao you don't produce shit. The one thing you had was the financial centre in London but that is being moved to Frankfurt and Paris as we speak.

Don't be salty just cause you're not getting gimmedats anymore

anyone have that full cartoon of this?
I'm sure I've saved it but apparently I haven't

NYC couldn't compete with London, but Paris and some second-rate German city will? You're not short of arrogance I suppose.

>Reza and Mahbdi from Pakistan and Nigeria is EU-migration

>Britain is giving money to Sweden

So we can conclude that you basically have no fucking idea what the EU even does?

>London has retained its position as the world’s top financial centre despite fears that the City will become less attractive for financiers in the wake of Brexit.
theguardian.com/business/2017/sep/11/london-financial-centre-brexit-frankfurt-dublin-new-york-donald-trump
express.co.uk/news/uk/870806/Brexit-News-UK-Latest-Theresa-May-Bloomberg-Brexit-London-Finance-Trump
independent.co.uk/news/business/news/london-city-brexit-financial-centre-uk-new-york-singapore-hong-kong-eu-european-union-a7940986.html

>doesn't know AstraZeneca
Poorfag detected

No Ahmed, Britain isn't giving money to Sweden but you want Britain in the EU so you can come collect your welfare check

Look up the Migrant Crisis you spastic. They aren't coming from fucking Iceland.

>check

Fuck off yank

t. Muhammed on £128 a week child benefit

It's spelt cheque you twat, only a foreigner would spell it 'check'.

Your English is pretty good for a paki

Yes, they are stupid. They literally thought it would be as easy as "hurrdurr we do it like Norway and Switzerland". Now they are slowly finding out they didn't think it all the way through.

>What do you mean we have to pay tariffs for European goods?

De Gaulle once again was right with vetoing the UK's entry in the EU anytime it came up

You're definitely a foreigner, you wouldn't get so defensive if you weren't.

Where are you from?

I'm from West Yorkshire

obvious paki

Definitely a foreigner then, the way you speak gives it away, Bradford by any chance?
Nice samefag mate, about a minute after posting you're from West Yorkshire.

OP is a faggot

The UK wants to govern it's own laws and rights. It'l be fine without the EU and the EU will be fine without the UK. At the end of the day Europe and Britain are still allies, and important trade partners. Bickering over choosing to go it alone gets us nowhere, other than hostile relations. It is far more productive and mature to accept the decision and instead look for ways the EU and UK can cooperate in the future, no? Any member can choose to leave the union, just as any nation in Europe can choose to apply to join. Brexit may seem like a stupid decision to some, but it is a strong step in maintaining British identity and law, things the British public, as a majority, value dearly. We shall see whether or not the EU is true to it's word in the following years. Now it's up to our leaders to lead us out of the EU, and the EU leaders to accept that choice. But I suspect Brussels will make it very difficult.

Unironically yes from Bradford but I'm not a Paki

What are you, Polish? Romanian?

They've chosen temporary hardship for the sake of long-term benefits.

The EU needs Britain more than Britain needs the EU, which is why the EU is cranking out so much propaganda.
Everything will be renegotiated.

even for swedes, who really suck at baiting on average, this is an extremly poor bait

English, Northern for like 6 generations after that I don't know

Don't blame Sven for his poor knowledge on the subject, his media is 1000x worse than ours and probably has EU propaganda beamed over the airwaves 24/7 interspersed with sob stories about refugees.

Why do you act and talk like a foreigner then

Check was cause I'm on my phone and android defaults to American spelling and aside from that I don't think I do

De Gaulle's government vetoed the UK in 1961 because it would've made the CAP much less favourable to France. By approving in 1973 it constituted a massive net drain of wealth from the UK as the terms did not change. There was nothing principled or European about it.

I agree that Brexit means Brexit, but your media is literally the worst in the whole wide world.

We don’t want to be part of your caliphate for better or for worse in terms of our economy.

The pakis in Bradford are rotting your brain, you'll probably join IS soon

Lots of persistent propaganda.

imgur.com/gallery/6flYH

No I fucking hate Pakis, thank God I'm away at uni 30 weeks a year so I don't have to see them so much

>still in EU
>no refugebes yet
>and even better the whole refugee agreement expired recently and we're no longer obliged to accept resettlements anymore
Sounds like brits are just soft poofs

your country's just shit and poor

and yours is full of soft poofs lmao

cos we're proper mad cunts
COME ON ENGLAND
COME ON ENGLAND

Because Karen told us to.
We follow Karen!

Ours is full of you so by that logic...

really hating Soros right now

it's not only full of soft poofs but also shit and poor

poland : united kangdom
1: 0

I would also want to leave a group if I found out there were s*wedes in it.

>Just because our empire is gone doesn't mean we need to be part of Mrs Merkel's Fourth Reich and that leaving is suicide!
It actually does, unless you become USA's bootlicker

>The EU needs Britain more than Britain needs the EU

Yup, british people want to be le empire again, its fking pathetic desu, its post ww2 and a globalized world, get with the times geez...

>this entire thread
Why are bongs so cancerous and awful?

Ah yes im sure the huezilian on Sup Forums can provide us with an enlightening insight into britain's diplomatic and economic prospects

>It was just Nigel Farage making funny insults.
That's pretty much all Donald Trump needed to do to win both the Republican candidacy and later get the Republicans into power. The lowest common denominator are dumb cunts and democracies pander to them for votes.

All of the boomers are fuckwits and we will be spending decades to undo the mess they left when they finally all fuck off and die.

No one wants to go to Poland because it's a shithole full of slavshit.

Back to your containment board you bent twat.

I’m not a Sup Forumstard you insufferable cunt.

>being outbantered by a fucking POLE
Christ :D

>We've never liked Europe nor felt European
that delusion, kek

Did I mention Sup Forums, you dense yank prick? I meant fuck off back to KC.

>The EU needs Britain more than Britain needs the EU
top kek

racist old white *cis-males

oh look a nigger yank sticking his nose in where it's not wanted, what a surprise.

The class system backfired when all the poor people that have been reading in their tabloid rags that every bad thing in the world was caused by the eu were given a chance to vote to leave. Who would’ve guessed

Empire nostalgia. It's actually for their own benefit that brits get humiliated because they'll finally lose their arrogance and special snowflake mentality

t. Chong

new batch of commonwealth shipment arrived i see

yes

COME ON ENGLAND COME ON ENGLAND

>still hasnt left the EU
empty words from the britbongs

Being this much of a fucking paki

>go back to kc
>literally the only people who have been using kc as a buzzword recently are Sup Forumstards
Back you go.

Why are brits so terrible? Seriously, any time you say anything about them they just insult you with Reddit-tier garbage. They’re allergic to making arguments it seems.

t. 56%

they wanted to increase poo in loo immigration and decrease eastern eu migration

>Play stupid games, win stupid prizes...
I find it kinda funny that there was such a high share of "educated" young people who didn't vote and who thought that this was never going to happen. How stupid can you be?
And how stupid can one be believing in easily recognizable lies of the pro-brexit side? Is the average voter in the UK more stupid than the average voter of other European cunts?
If it really comes to a brexit (just because politicians are too stuborn now to revert this after all the reveals), I really hope scotland gets a second chance for their independence and EU entry. This will hopefully lead to a unified Ireland and a split of England, Wales and the free city of London. "United" Kingdom, eh? Oh, and I REALLY hope that your stupid ass "queen" (of German descend) will still be alive to witness it. She seems to be immortal, anyway...

But it's isn't you illiterate African

How did I just fucking *know* where you crawled out from?
OP asked a stupid question in bad faith and received replies far better than he deserved. If that doesn't please your sensibilities, feel free to jog on back somewhere you can circlewank to your heart's content. Never mind that the issue is none of your yank business to begin with, God give me strength.

t. Jealous Swede

*gives you strength*

Not enough, lad, I'm done in.

>lefty university children thinking they know more about life than people three times their age

nice argument from authority there

Read this book, I think it explains the mentality of why people voted leave.
You see, things are hard right now, and the best way to get people to rally behind you is to give them a common enemy. The EU was that enemy, and people voted thinking that leaving is going to fix their problems.

I personally know people who voted purely because the "establishment" wanted us to remain - they're cutting their nose to spite their face.

pic

Go back to your cancer containment general you faggot.

>But it's isn't
>illiterate African
you show off Abdul.

God damn it you Germans are such fucking brainwashed Untertanen. Just parrot whatever Markus Lanz says. You probably believe Merkel is glorified all over the world as well, as she is inside your media bubble.