Find a flaw

Find a flaw.

áž´

Mel's godawful accent

Get out of here, demon

>battle called "Battle of some bridge"
>there's no bridge

My teach' said this movie is the only reason there's still a debate about Scotland becoming independent

Never watched, is this worth a watch? I like Mel

No 30 minute sex scene with his first wife and sophie marceau

>It's full of Scots

>historical movie
>its entirely fiction

It's like 4 hours

It'll happen sooner than you think.

We Brexit now brother

best battle scenes in any film

prove me wrong

Well, IIRC they're gonna have another vote in 2018
Just there being another so soon is worth noting

It makes no fucking sense. The Scots had no armour (historically inaccurate), no proper weapons and still won. They would NOT have been wearing fucking kilts for Christ's sake.

>When asked by a local why the Battle of Stirling Bridge was filmed on an open plain, Gibson answered that "the bridge got in the way". "Aye," the local answered. "That's what the English found."

FREEEEEDOM

>not The Two Towers Siege

I love Mel but c mon

>entirley
Kys

I loved this movie as a kid but is one step over 300 for accuracy. And I bet some user could prove me wrong and show 300 kinda got the overall story closer to the original.

the parody of 300 where everyone's gay is more accurate than 300

What? You also spelled the only word you were quoting wrong retard.

battle of stirling was fought over a bridge, it is generally historically inaccurate shit all around, they made 0 effot

Anti-Semitic

>747 years later
>Britburqas still assdevastated
Is there a more pathetic group of people?

I don't think Scots wore kilts in that time period anyway. They didn't wear blue facepaint either, but that was the picts.

The Scots did wear kilts into battles though but way after. Still I get why Mel picked it because makes them look like a ragtag underdog who stomped the English.

Scots being portrayed as the good guys completely ruined the immersion.