MY 600 LB LIFE - STEVEN & JUSTIN GAMETHREAD #3

Uhh, you're not allowed to bring friends.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NiOp6KWcfK0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

JUSTin

Never hate your own brother.

First post

1st For Dad

>you're not going to die
this dad is so based

"Just a taste, james," you say as he continues slurping down his gravy. "We both need our breakfast, correct?" Faintly nodding his approval, you get eye level with the yellowed crust flake on his toe. "An appetizer," you say. James eyes light up and he inquires, "where?" Ignoring him, you slide the tip of your tongue up the edge of the flake - a small piece breaks off and becomes soggy. Swallowing it, you tilt your head to the left and align your bottom teeth under the crust, moving slightly forward and shaving off the whole piece. "Mm," James grunts as the flake slides into your mouth, the oniony piece turning spongy. You swallow, but with an audible gulp - as large as it is, it didn't go down easy. "Now for the main course," you say wryly. James' beady eyes dart all over the room past his plate of gravy, looking for a fuller meal. Holding your nose up to the fold of his legs you take a deep smell all the way into your core. Cheese, mayonnaise and the smell of full rot enter your lungs. You gag, but you will not be denied your feast. Taking one of the leg pustules into your mouth, you bite down hard - thick, yellow pus shoots into your throat and strikes your uvula. With the taste of pure rot, your gag helps the half mouthful of disease get down your throat and into your stomach. This feels wonderful, as you haven't eaten in a full day. Finally you pull apart the crux of his legs to reveal half an inch of incredibly thick paste lining the folds. "Laygs" was yelped from the corpulent James, but you barely notice. Sliding a finger across the goop, you happily place your now heavier finger into your mouth and suckle the sour paste down. No longer can you help it and you go hog wild, drinking mouthfuls of what used to be skin and fat down your hungry throat. Stomach full and picking your teeth of bits of stringy flesh, you kiss James deeply through the remnants of sausage and gravy lining his lips. Falling asleep on his huge fatpad, stomach full, well, today was bliss

Nice junkie song for the junkie fat man!

crocodile or drug induced tears?

BASED DAD

These threads are comfy.

The ads are ruining this.

The live threads are fun, but fuck me these ads are killing the show.

>Good dad left with two autistic failure sons

Poor guy

>[Cries in obesity]

I hope something juicy is coming up, like Steven ordering pizza, otherwise this will be a bore.

Based dad tb h

I was thinking he looks like Joe Spinell

Stream at brettygood dot com, as of this post there are still two hours left so get in here

I could understand it a bit at the beginning as just kind of resentment (but you still love the dude), but that goodbye where he straight up showed him to his face he didn't even want to fucking say goodbye made me a bit upset. Come on Justin you faggot, just go say goodbye.

Steven will take out his sexual frustrations on Dr. Now

just enjoy the music user

How long until Steven explodes and starts calling nurses niggers?

Go to the stream, we get shows based music.

Weird Al - I'm Fat (obvious)
Queen - Fat Bottomed Girls (obvious)
America - Horse With No Name (about heroin, Justin is a druggie)

Once Dr. Now cuts off his Opiates AND his 15k calories he is going to go ballistic

You know he has a plan to get pizza.

It takes a lot of work to get that fat is what it crazy to me. Like it is a full time job that takes years.

this just makes me feel so sad for my dad, internet truly ruined human kind.
internet was a false idea

You don't get to bring pizza

Fake crying, no tears were shed.

Steven is actually trolling IRL. He's playing 4D Chess.

>Made his mother an Alcohol
>Turned his younger brother fat like him.
>Threatens his Dad to buy him food or else he calls the police and have him arrested.

FUCK I THOUGHT THIS STARTED AT 9

I even cooked a healthy dinner

When will he start calling the nurses "niggers"?

>tfw you weigh more than steven but you're not a fucking fat ass

feels fucking good

>2 hours left

Wait, how fucking long is this show?

Also, can you stream the previous episode once this one is.over?

Missed the first hour because of Arrow. Someone catch me up

And you just know he will. I know from experience that dune coon doctors HATE giving pain meds. They cut them off as fast as possible.

NO, BARRON!

>tfw your childhood friend is reaching TLC size

Anyone else know someone like this

>tfw you weigh more than steven but you're not a fucking fat ass

Oh fuck I didnt think about the opiates

horse detected

i'm 5'6" and 160lb and this show makes me realize that i'm destined to be a fat manlet for the rest of my life

>that way he raised his leg onto the bed
that was pretty majestic, like a whale flip

The reason these people can't lose weight is because of fucking bullshit ethics.

You now what should be done? These fatfucks should be strapped in a restraint with a fucking funnel tapped over their mouths and a catheter in their asses and dicks and be forced to live like that for a month. Without any interaction besides their cleaners and their feeders. No TV. No Internet. They don't get to pick their food. Instead they get force fed chopped up vegetables and water.

That'd fucking fix them.

This is like listening to a fucking tendie story

Oh, boy. Here we go.

She's so cute

Can't you keep these fuckers hopped on amphetamines? I lost like twenty pounds taking them in college, it's actually hard to eat with them.

I know someone reaching TLC size and don't know what to do senpai

tfw you will never get to eat a stephen steak with beetroot jelly, fondant potatoes and apple parfait

So if there was a fire in the building, is the staff responsible for evacuating him?

Or does he go on his own?

omg that picture

>its very fustrated

>Should respond faster

Fuck this guy! I had two feet of my small intestine cut out and part of my bladder. They would be late with my pain meds here or there.I totally understood. I was stable, it's a hospital, motherfuckers are actually dying in that bitch. If you're not, you aren't top priority.

Fuck this guy.

Steven Assanti is alpha as fuck

There was a guy who was 6 foot 8 and weighed over 600 pounds. He carried it well (if you can call a 6'8" Peter Griffin carrying it well.)

What is up with him and stuffed animals?

>minions

That Italian accent so annoying.

holy shit thats my size and weight exactly

REEEEEEEEE

'tis the 'tism

>three months in the hospital care just for being fat
and who the hell is paying for all of this?

>minions
What the fuck

Each episode this season's been two hours except tonight. I think it's a two-parter season finale and each part is three hours.

(and im not streaming, beg xeno in chat)

I noticed that. I was expecting an hour then needing something to watch until Legion, but now I see it overlaps fucking Legion.

thats me and i dont feel incredibly fat

Wait did he call in that nurse to ask for pain meds, so she walked in and hit another button for him that was right above him to administer the meds?

Or did I not see that right?

Based Dr. Now

>tfw a complete fatass but watching this shit makes me feel better about myself

>i'm turdy tree years awld

>everybody has feelings

what did he mean by this?

YOURE LATE AGAIN WAGIE

>time for you to grow up

oh shiiiiiit

>33

Well he probably has job so I'm assuming it's him.

Kek

>Everybody has feelings

>laughs- Glad you realize that

Justin - BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=NiOp6KWcfK0

>THIRTY THREE YEARS OLD

>this is texas

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Minions

I think those were two different scenes that were just close together

he was just being autistic about a light in another scene

IF I ACT LIKE A KID I WANT U TO TWEAT ME LIKE A KID

THIS IS TEXAS YANKEE

Just hit the gym

Dr Now is about to smack him around

>Iranian doc giving him the the Texas/South respect spiel

God bless the USA

...that is steven's button

>I'm thirty twee years old

His feelings were hurt when Dr. Now told him to grow up.

>that one qt male nurse :3

WHAT THE HELL THIS IS SO ANNOYING.
KEK ITY KEK

These people will be helped when we can transplant heads.

If we're throwing ethics out the window just let them die and really fix the problem.

Oh yes because your fat ass takes precedent over all other patients.

>spilled piss bucket all over

That's actually what this guy in particular needs.

or just shoot him

hahaha steven made the indian woman cry when she poured his piss cup on the floor

>mfw that hose is coming out of his ass

just shoot the guy