Why do people say its a comfy/comfortable feeling to watch tragedies on tv?

Why do people say its a comfy/comfortable feeling to watch tragedies on tv?
Is it basic psychology? Like you get a rush from realizing ur still alive?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iOKV9Stri_M
youtube.com/watch?v=Lq919whWV_g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because it just goes to show that /pol was right.

I like watching the world swing hard right, and I feel comfy because I live in a place that's too obscure to be a target of one of these.

I guess a lot of people possess schadenfreude on some level, even if they don't want to admit to themselves.

youtube.com/watch?v=iOKV9Stri_M

Don't get complacent, user.

>Like you get a rush from realizing ur still alive?
No user no
It's the rush you get for being right all along

>ur

Fuck off.

Its been a long time since listened to Tool last. Its going to be a good Thursday night user

life has teaching me that I must only care about myself and a handful of people......
if they are not involve, fuck it

/comfy/ because you are not part of the retard filth of degenerate earth.

because you are at home playing video games

You want someone who's educated in the field to answer?

It's not a unanimous sentiment to hold. Normal people don't feel safe/secure/comfortable/pleasant when tragedy strikes.

Sup Forums is filled with twisted people with severe mental problems who derive joy from the news confirming their hate and general worldview no matter the cost to the innocent.

That being said, it is possible that some people were meant to live more violent and chaotic lives and chaos brings them a kind of life that they can't get any other way.

>Tool
I remember being a deep 15 year old too

FPBP

Can someone explain me why ISIS is obsessed with France?

Why not throw in some Gojira too?
youtube.com/watch?v=Lq919whWV_g

>twisted world view
>ignore the Sup Forums sociopaths goyium, multiculturalism is GOOD
>pic related

Fuck off. People have had their lives ruined for speaking the truth. If you refuse to listen, more people WILL die..... More then you can imagine.

yeah man, lets listen to a vegan hippie faggot french band that was/still is probably pro-refuguee. thatll really make u think about the terrorist attack

>more people WILL die
You, or no one on this planet can control this outcome. Fool.

Feeling joy and comfort with mass death is a sign of mental illness. No amount of bitching and memeing will change that.

This all the way

turn on the tv show "americas funniest home videos" sometime. it's been a hit for decades. and it consists of one thing: people laughing when others experience pain. fuck humans need 2 evolve.

They had it coming tbpqhwyfam for not being tolerant enough and not worshipping the religion of piece

>Feeling joy and comfort with mass death is a sign of mental illness. No amount of bitching and memeing will change that.
American education is still skipping reading comprehension huh...

how sad.

I don't think very many people here actually revel in the deaths of people.

There may be some gallows humor involved but /comfy/ just implies being safe, sitting in the glow of the screen and watching the feeds, watching the media do their 'thing', and making an armchair analysis.

It's probably way more mental to be mawkish about the whole thing.

>people will die regardless....
Now who's the sociopath.