The Marvel vs. DC rivalry on Sup Forums is one of the most embarrassing things about this board...

The Marvel vs. DC rivalry on Sup Forums is one of the most embarrassing things about this board, and if you care about either you're a nerd pleb. Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=capekino&src=typd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Only fags and Marvelcucks care about the "rivalry."

fpbp

Yes, that's why DC fags constantly create threads saying Marvel btfo etc. While Marvelfags make HAHAHA threads.

It's all lame. Marvelshit is quippy reddit garbage adn DC is pseudo-edgy grimdark preteen stupidity.

the DC movies are so bad it's an easy target for people to ironically elevate it to some high art level when really it's the same level of schlock as marvel only with more contrived plots.

Reddit likes DC too

I can definitely understand how DC is by default more Sup Forums / Sup Forums while Marvel is fundamentally reddit.

DC has TDKR, it's more edgy and usually pisses off SJWs. It has Bane, CIA, Christian Bale.

Marvel is Robert Downy Jr. being le quippy funnyman.

But TDKR memes aside, DC is just so laughably bad even if Marvel is irredeemably lame.

It's so annoying how much of that is on this board. Like seriously, who cares? This is more obnoxious than that console war garbage. Mods, please delete any comic war baiting threads from now on. It is the cancer of this board and SERIOUSLY needs to die. Funny thing is, faggots are going to see the Marvel and DC pic on this thread and initiate another tired debate. Yippee

Has Sup Forums gotten dumber? I was introduced to rlm and realized how shitty tgwtg was through Sup Forums years ago and now they are praising the new dcmu which makes no sense to me.

There has always been some capeshit fandom here mixed with a lot of healthy capeshit hate.

I think the capeshit fandom has been exacerbated a bit by the escalating narrative around Marvel vs DC.

You'd like to think that most people here are fundamentally anti-capeshit, but there is going to be a sizeable manchild contingent this being a nerdy internet forum.

Yes, you've gotten dumber.

DC fans bring up Marvel more though so you're wrong. Even right now there are 2 threads about DC which just have to mention Marvel n the OP. Also, DC fans are more autistic and defensive.

One good thing about the fedora meme a couple years back is that it brought a level of self-awareness to online culture in that a lot of people started admitting how lame geek fandom and culture can be.

People started scoffing at smug new atheism, capeshit, blatant edginess, and dressing like a culturally clueless 7 year old's idea of adulthood in cargo pants, trenchcoat and fedora.

But you still have these autists sperging out over capeshit. It's embarrassing and geek culture and marketing needs to be exterminated. The movies suck and the only good thing is the memes.

Marlel numale fags please fuck off to reddit

this

this

I'd honestly love to see to people arguing about the rivalry in real life, I don't know why but I'd think it be hilarious to watch to nerds having an argument like the ones here but verbally

this

this

It's Sup Forums. They have no idea how to approach media without corporate worship.

Yeah I'm pretty sure the worse element of Sup Forums comes down to Sup Forums, even worse than Sup Forums and /r9k/ (the latter of whom are practically a non-entity).

Is there anything more culturally pathetic than gamers, taste-wise? You just know all the capeshit fans are aspie gamers, because they never engage with any culture outside of geek fandom.

This
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=capekino&src=typd

It's certainly getting to the point of Democrat/liberal vs Republican/conservative levels of autism that keeps being brought in here from Sup Forums. It's not quite there yet, but give it time. At least it has more of a reason to be on Sup Forums than politics does.

remember when WB marketers started trying to force a brand war when it proved too difficult to defend any aspect of the DCEU?

How? We only fucking did it bc MCUcks started with it at BVS.

This Marvel Vs. DC meme needs to go away.

There's no anti-DC sentiment. Their ANIMATED films are universally acclaimed and loved. It's their live-action that's shit. And their biggest problem as I see it? The fucking screenplay. their screenplays are terrible. get the cartoon writers on that shit.

>People started scoffing at smug new atheism

Yeah now we have conservative Christians and "liberal" Muslims. Hope you're happy.

Marvel shills whine now that they get BTFO. Eat shit mouseketeer.