LEGI⨂N | FX

Other urls found in this thread:

bustle.com/p/is-sydney-barrett-in-the-marvel-comics-this-legion-character-is-enigma-38094
youtube.com/watch?v=iNTWA0GAfkM
youtube.com/watch?v=R0ILbYSOoBw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump, its started

great, more shoehorned in gays

Britfag here.

Hurry up!! Fucking waiting over here. It's 3am ffs.

This sequence makes me wonder how long David has been at Summerland.

This looks cool but I'm not 8 years old anymore

The way they talk it seems like years. I have no fucking clue what period it's set in. Someone was saying Melanie by virtue of Summerland's time of establishment inadvertently put the show in the 80s, or something, but then David's sister said shit about E-Mail in Ep. 7.

>inb4 the whole show has been a fucked, discombobulated memory and now the real story begins

It's actually not "capeshit" which is why I watch it, more similar to Heroes.

What did they do to him?

solid finale. im hyped for the jemaine/aubrey team up for next season.

BUT WHO WAS POKEBALL?

Rated TV-MA with sexual situations which I literally did not see.

This guy is gay, and talked about having a tube in his dick while his gay husband cried himself to sleep for three months.

That was the sexual situation? Spoken gesture?

I hope he stays an antagonist. Making the villain sympathetic is a pretty standard notion, but the "gay couple with a black son" is a so sanctified that I'm worried it means he's just going to become another ally of David's. Like, some people can be gay AND bad. Idk...

>"gay couple with a black son"

It was definitely a sympathy card move. It was an interesting way to introduce his background.

OH MY GOD! It's side two of Dark Side Of The Moon. He's in a FLOYD HOLE! Fill the tub with ice! Now!!

>
I was happy when I heard the Floyd because the fact that a character was named Syd Barrett and they hadn't made a thing about it was bugging me all season.

So season 2 will be hunting the Shadow King, who is hunting Prof. X, but first we have to save David?

And if the dam breaks open many years too soon
And if there is no room upon the hill
And if your head explodes with dark forebodings too
I'll see you on the dark side of the moon.

>but first we have to save David?

That last part felt very intentional at being cliche as if they were expected to have a cliffhanger ending and just threw that in in the last minute. If there is a season two he'll probably escape immediately.

They could have completely done without it.

I can't think of anything to say except...
I think it's marvelous!

They must have spent a shitload on rights for the music for this show.

Ahhh
bustle.com/p/is-sydney-barrett-in-the-marvel-comics-this-legion-character-is-enigma-38094

>As Hawley revealed at Legion's Comic-Con panel last year, one of his biggest inspirations for the show's sensibilities was that band's iconic 1973 album The Dark Side Of The Moon. "That album more than anything is really the soundscape of mental illness to some degree," he said. That album was written after Barrett's departure from the group due to his struggles with mental illness and subsequent hospitalization.

can anyone help me find a good torrent or stream. i am a little retard babby and need spoonfeed

SHINE ON YOUR CRAZY DIAMOND

fuck
I meant (YOU)
Was too busy singing it.

helb me blease. where do i find

Dude was great in The Big Short, hope he stays all of season 2 as well

S.W.O.R.D. is who the robot belongs too

>torrent
Share it fairly but don't take a slice of my pie.

WHERE THE FUCK CAN I WATCH THIS

stop

kek you are a humongous fucking faggot
ps. this show sucks

Jermaine and barefoot Aubrey Plaza as the season 2 villain teamup should be fun.

>who is hunting Prof. X

where'd you get that from?

>autists actually think they will ever feature or at the very least reference real mutants from marvel
xavier or any other mutants will never be on this show
its always going to be made up for the show characters

"Any person who learns that they were adopted is going to have those questions and want to seek out those birth parents. I think that's a very natural story," said Hawley. "Certainly where we left David at the end of the first year, that can't be his first priority, but in terms of coming to understand who he is and what his purpose is on this world? I think that that's definitely something we're going to approach. And then it's a creative conversation, but also a sort of corporate conversation on some level, in terms of the movie studio and their relationship to the X-Men and the characters they want in the movies and want to protect potentially. Were we to want to have Professor X on the show, or even Patrick Stewart on the show, or even James McAvoy, or one of the actors — it's a conversation both with the actor and with the studio. I don't know. I haven't really dived into that quandary yet. But I certainly need to start thinking about it."

>Shoehorned
Did you anything about his back story before this? No? Then it's not shoehorned

youtube.com/watch?v=iNTWA0GAfkM
If I ruled the world, every day would be the first day of spring
Every heart would have a new song to sing
And we'd sing of the joy every morning would bring

What song was the guy singing as he was walking to the car?

Literally the post above you.

torrent WHEN

fuck off.

*traps you in astral plane*

Worst episode of the season desu.

Glad Jemaine and Aubrey Plaza will stick around tho

Yeah it was weirdly paced. Was expecting something really crazy after the last few episodes. The stuff about the burnt guy was pointless, they should have just saved him for next season instead of trying to tie him into the story at the last minute.

They've already referenced Prof X.

>feature or at the very least reference real mutants from marvel
David is a real mutant from the comics.

proff

no shit i already know this but hes going to be the only one from any comic
every one else will be created for the show

Hawley is a fucking hack. I don't know how many more times I need to say it.

Shadow King is from the comics

I'm kinda hoping they go full batshit and just jump straight to Mojo kidnapping him for Sup Forumsworld

Could Melanie Bird be Jean Grey?

>Bird
>Phoenix
>she uses telepathy to talk to David

rekt

>legion
>shadowking
2 literally who characters

>hah you sure did tell him about some faggy pretentious capeshit show! pwnd!!!!1 xD
you need to be 18 to post here

Every character is a literally who until they're in a movie/show/cartoon. You wouldn't know who any of the X-Men were if you had to actually read the comics to know what characters are in comics.

>getting your o-ring blown out so hard you get this mad

ive been reading comics while you were watching blue clues, guy

lol, you seem angry user. Take a deep breath and let your frustration out.

Why cant hollywood even do tech right?
Fucking cringy shit to anyone even slightly tech literate.

>MY NAME IS LEGION AND MY HEAD HUUUUURTTTTTTSSSSSSREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>tune in next time

i wanna do dirty things to aubrey plaza

testing

⨂⨂

I was kind of hoping the opening scene was making him sympathetic to set up David being the "villain" of the series, and they would show whatever he did at redhook, not have them join up together.

I want to put my semen in Kerry's chipmunk cheeks.

i thought he was wearing a naruto headband in the thumbnail

Noah Hawley sucks at endings.

>Well that wasn't a total disappointment.

Well that was a shit ending.

>Mojo kidnapping him for Sup Forumsworld

The drone ball screen did look kind of like a TV.

He's correct. It's definitely (((shoehorned))). Progressivist fantasy bullshit.

Rate the season over all.

>season finale
>43 minutes long
Fucking bullshit. Also, someone explain the ending to me.

Try piratebay. Keep refreshing it if it is offline, thats what i did till i got it to work.

9/10

rarbg

8/10

Season finale 6/10

that fucking post credits scene what the fuck

Claiming it's bullshit, then saying you don't understand it...

more like he's just a misunderstood gay man who did nothing wrong

Thanks for pointing that out. I never would have seen it.

HOW CAN ONE SHOW BE SO KINO

Huh, pretty high coming from Sup Forums

It's bullshit that it's so short, most shows do an hour long season finale. If walking pleb can do it why can't legion? Also I meant I didnt u derstand Oliver's motivation for cooperating with the shadow king.

We already saw Xavier's wheelchair in a flashback in ep 7 where David was figuring out the facts with his reason.

>pretty high
Lit af desu w/ u fampie

Also this.

9/10

GOAT episodes: 4, 5, and 7

What was up with that glass of water?

Paranoia, she thought he might hurt the guy

Wait so what happened to David after the credits? Who took him?

David and Shadow king are not literal whos in the comics.
They're major characters with strong ties to multiple a listers.

Going somewhere south where it's warm?
youtube.com/watch?v=R0ILbYSOoBw

If you consistently suck at endings you weren't that good of a television writer to begin with. I hope more people figure this out.

the x men?

Your husbando a shit

you need to go back

Wtf was that ending did they use a masterball to catch david? It was so stupid it had me nearly crying of laughter.

This shows Kino status is officially revoked, that was an awful climax, and that post-credit scene, what the fuck?