HOL UP

What you be sayin', my ninja?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_ethnicity
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>nips
>revering a black guy
I don't buy it

Yasuke was a real person you fucking idiot.

ninjas aren't samurai

>more forced diversity bullshit
When will they give up?

It's real. He came to Japan as a slave but Nobunaga made him a samurai.
Would make a pretty good film.

>there is very little recorded history
Holy shit, this is gunna be fucking great.

>Samurai
This fucking niggers don't know what a samurai is, they believe a nigga with a sword in Japan is a samurai

WE WUZ SAMURAI N SHIETTT

they're too busy hating other asians to hate niggers

Yeah its real but its just going to be whatever they want it to be.

why not, because you believe stupid pol memes about how japs are all redpilled and honorary aryans?
Yeah, no. The reason they seem racist is because they are highly xenophobic and have little contact with people of other races, it's not because they intrinsically hate the color of their skin. Japanese people think blacks are really strange, they don't *hate* them. Plus as many anons have said, Yasuke was a real person, stupid memes aside.

Ayo ayo, hol up, watchu b sayin?

What would you call him instead?

Why does it say "first" black samurai instead of "only"

A thief

>little is known about him
>but we know he is revered

>This isn't cultural appropiation for SJWs

I know just the man for the job.

I'm pretty sure there is a tale about Nobunaga believing that the black color of his skin was just painted on until he saw him naked.

This.
They're most likely gonna have him leading Japs into battle when in reality the guy was nothing more than a pet.

Japanese hate blacks thanks to the U.S. Navy and Nigerians

>WE WUZ SAMUHRAYES N SHIT

You know he's real, right

They had literally never seen a black person
ever
They demanded he wash off the "ink" on his skin
when it wouldn't come off, bam, they thought he was fucking holy and shit.

It's the exact same as the conquistadors
No, he was literally made into a samurai by decree.

>not white
reeee

No proof he was an actual Samurai, probably some lower class like Ashigaru

So was the guy in which they based The Last Samurai and SJW say the movie is cultural appropiation bullshit and mighty whitey fantasy

>it's not because they intrinsically hate the color of their skin

Not even "racists" hate certain people due to their skin color. That's a retarded strawman.

but that's a completely different person

Japan has always been diverse, goy.

A katana wielding chimp nigger

>"samurai"
>surrendered and gave up his sword instead of committing sudoku

Great ending.

The guy was French though, not American.

They're going to cast Jaden Smith btw.

1. Thats William Adams youre thinking of.
2. Watch this.

>No, he was literally made into a samurai by decree.
Black supremacists revisionism. He was basically a valet.

>Returns back to Africa and dies of disentery
Happiest ending

Is that what actually happened? I've never heard the story

They actually admired his physical strength.

There is literally no proof he was a samurai

you cant make a movie about japan's first slave nigger

As has been posted several times today, more blacks go to the theater than whites in recent years.

You voted with your wallet and now hollywood is going to pander to the people that actually pay money to see movies rather than kids that think they're cool because they figured out how to torrent.

Overall though, this sounds like a cool movie concept, but I'm sure it wont be anywhere near as good as The Last Samurai.

I doubt Japan is going to make this movie, for starters they don't have black actors that speak Japanese well

And if it's make by USA, I doubt it will be better than The Last Samurai, that movie was pretty based

The story of WA would actually make a better, more interesting film. Half of it could be his ill-fated journey to Japan, losing the majority of the men accompanying him, etc. The other half could be him dealing with the Japs and -- who was it -- the Portuguese? Trying to screw him.

Dom Justo Takayama is way more interesting, desu, as the only Catholic samurai.

>racist white boys who only say anything they do because they're safe behind their computer screen
>would never say any of this to a black person in real life

really makes you think

Samurai were not specifically a title bestowed upon individuals, they were a caste.
Samurai were a warrior servant caste who, in later years managed to gain respect and land, as members of their families became warlords.
Samurai were basically the feudal japan equivalent to a militia.

If you were a servant to a lord, and could fight, you were basically a samurai.

But since samurai had specific laws and rules, only specific families were "samurai"

Hence why the black guy was made into a samurai.

It was a step up from where he was, but it was far from the equivalent of a knight.

>black dude shows up in Japan
>Nobunaga supposedly makes him strip and wash himself because he thinks Yasuke has charcoal or some shit all over him
>Yasuke is a tall, strong African dude, and all the tiny manlets are in awe
>Nobunaga takes him on as a "samurai"
>Nobunaga literally immediately loses so bad he has to seppuku
>new guy tells Yasuke to fuck off and go live with the Jesuits

Yep, a real inspirational story. He was a giant compared to the Japanese, and Nobunaga kept him around basically as a sideshow.

You could definitely make a cool movie about the premise, but it's hardly some amazing "forgotten tale." I also like the wording of "first black samurai" as if there were more after him lol

I'd call you a nigger right to your nigger face if you weren't in a pack, and I'd shoot you right as your fist touches my face

How is that a worse reflection on the white guys you're referring to rather than the black who would commit assault, or worse, in such a scenario?

>Nobunaga kept him around basically as a sideshow.
to be fair, nearly EVERY decision Nobunaga ever made was about psychological manipulation of his enemies. And a 6 ft tall strong black man would be terrifying to feudal japan.

t. skinny virgin white boy

He'd shoot you too, if we're going to allow cheap shots.

they're making this movie just because he's black, it will be full of le evil racist gets BTFO scenes so all the neurotic SJWs can get psychological comfort and a sense of catharsis, bait is now big business

Yeah. When the coup found place he first fought besides Nobunaga, but after that went to shit he ran to fight besides Nobunaga's son, and when that too went to shit he surrendered.
Since he was black and not Japanese they didn't want to kill him and handed him back.

>to be fair, nearly EVERY decision Nobunaga ever made was about psychological manipulation of his enemies. And a 6 ft tall strong black man would be terrifying to feudal japan.

That's basically what I meant. Maybe "sideshow" wasn't the best word there.

>make a movie about a fictional chinese woman soldier
>make a movie about an alleged black samurai

I guess Hollywood does it so they can get away with creative freedom.

t. 75 iq wide nosed big lipped chimp shitskin

>Basically a bodyguard
Meh, not very inspiring story to be honest

Btw, I'm asking my Japanese friends if they know about Yasuke, so far 0 out of 4

I was just pointing out that it was a calculated, strategic choice on Nobunaga's part, not a choice made because he was ridiculing him.

>"there’s only one black guy in the movie, and you make him a slave? you racist motherfuckers!"
>from yasuke

It could be a real comfy tale of Nobunaga freeing him and him trying to serve Nobunaga as a loyal samurai

>Meh, not very inspiring story to be honest
The key to the story is that he's NOBUNAGA'S bodyguard.
His story isn't the interesting one.
It's that his perspective on the story happening around him that's interesting.
Same with last samurai.

shut the fuck up it's DA JOOS fault
>downloads yify

American isn't a fucking ethnicity unless you're talking about "Native Americans" you fucking idiot

Tbh id rather watch a movie about Nobunaga himself.
Are there any good warring states era kinos?

but thats obviously not how the movie will be

It most likely wasn't that dramatic or overblown. He needed men and didn't care about race. Not some intricate 1 on 1 face time where he is apart of battle plans

Anyone got that webm of the guy coming up to that Japanese people in the mask who don't really respond and then freak out when he takes off the mask and reveals he's a nigger?

>basically the bodyguard of the first overlord of Japan
>merely a lowly soldier
Yeah he didn't really do that much. But he actually had status.

I didn't mention ethnicity in my post nor was mentioned in the post I replied to. So keep your butthurt at bay

t. pencil dicked cracker

You clearly don't know how Hollywood works nowaday specially around muh Black history month movies

Hidden Figures wasn't bad; it was a bit disjointed but not bad.

Red Tails can fuck off, that movie sucked and I'm even a fan of WW2 airplanes. Fuck You George Lucas

t. Bike stealing jigaboo

I live here. They even have children's books about the guy. It seems like it's common knowledge in Japan.

>loses so bad he has to seppuku
He was ambushed in a temple by Akechi Mitsuhide, and I would love for that scene to be in a movie anywhere.

Thank you.

So why is he the protag if the story isn't even about him? The only reason they are adapting Nobunaga's story is because there was a black guy involved. If there were no blacks involved, they wouldn't have made a film. How can you possibly say that Hollywood doesn't worship niggers?

>starring Samuel L Jackson

How's a movie based on a true story forced diversity?

THAT WHOLE ARGUMENT WAS ABOUT THE ETHNICITY OF THE CHARACTER YOU FUCKING IDIOT

Last Samurai was cringekino my man

That goes without saying

You're a worthless kike

And you're retarded

Move along

>Dona Dona movie

Red Tails was based, it taught me that niggers can survive 30 mm cannons straight to their faces, make 3 m radius loopings at 700 kmph, destroy tanks with 7.7 mm pea shooters, that whities prefered to die in mass than to be helped by blacks and that 7 blacks destroyed 100000 me 262 in two days

looking forward to more black samurai kino

>Yasuke fought alongside the Nobutada's forces for a long time but he eventually surrendered his sword to Akechi's men. They asked Akechi himself what to do with him. Akechi said that the black man was a beast and did not know anything

He was an extremely minor foot note in history. There is probably a combined 9 sentences about him in the histories. He was just a curiosity Nobunaga kept.
Yakuza now use Africans in front of some of their bars. But its not like they are moving up the ranks.

Hidden Figures is complete bullshit. That lady was 1/8th black and she said that everyone was nice to her in real life.

Yasuke is in that game you bimbo

You honestly expect me to believe that 13% of the population is going to the theatres more than 50%?

Sorry --

YOU'RE retarded

Happy that's sorted

The American ethnicity are the original WASPs who founded the country, and to a larger extent the white Americans who assimilated later on. They are the Americans. Native Americans existed on the land but not really apart of the nation. I'm not sure why nation and land are so hard for people to understand.

Yes, it's totally a bad thing that white people are nice in real life.

they dont. blacks go twice as much as they used to (barely ever)

I'm actually looking forward to this. He was a real figure so it's not genuine "AYY YO WE BE KANGS" or what have you.

Whats annoying about this is that this dude didnt really do anything major but they're just gonna milk the fuck out of it for muh diversity strong black message

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_ethnicity