How do they expect to stay independent without an army?

How do they expect to stay independent without an army?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MS3jMvV3op4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

with sacrifices

Like all the other countries without armies
You either make yourself a bitch of the USA or live next to Panama

>mfw Catalonian Army would be full of trans, muslims and commies

Didn't they have a germanderie?

Well, at least muslims and hardcore commies can fight.

Amusingly, Puigdemont asked for one a few months back.

millennials commies are all fags

if they take a month of payment or Barcelona players there will be money for a based armie

They can also chimp out and try to take the control of your country.

Half our policemen are for independance.

>Barça hire a private army
>drive the madrilene out
>take control of Catalonia

>Catalonia has been the main hub of jihadist recruitment in Spain for more than a decade and radical Islamists consider it to be occupied land that should be part of a future Islamic caliphate. The region is home to approximately 510,000 Muslims, more than a quarter of the total number in Spain, according to a demographic study by the Union of Islamic Communities of Spain.

Soon You'll see the great estelada of Allah dancing to the islamic winds of peace,

>commies can fight

youtube.com/watch?v=MS3jMvV3op4

[Citation needed]

I wonder if some nutjob will be crazy enough to resurrect the defunct terrorist catalan independentist organization that was dissolved back in 1995, though. What was it called? Nah, I don't think so. It only ever managed to kill one person. Not the best of track records. Still, I'm curious if some idiot radical will get arrested attempting to do so.

Alt-right fags are not much better. Modern movements are a bunch of fags. Absolutely no revolutionary spirit.

What are the chances really of Spain accepting their independence?

None whatsoever. The wealthy region is a net financial donor to the rest of Spain and spanish nationalist won't take a step back.

Can odds be negative?

So what now? Spanish troops take over?

Probably not something so hard.
My opinion is that Spain is going to blockade the region and cut off the supply of water and power.
It wont take long for the Catalans to want to rejoin.
Boots on the ground and tanks on the streets are way too extreme and violent.

I think cutting supplies will only piss them off even more desu.

The Catalonian parlaiment will be striped off of its powers. Madrid will take direct control and fire or arrest anyone who complains about it. And Puigdemont and his gang will spent 10-15 years in prison.

lol Cutting the water supply would be worse than a peaceful occupation

Neither of those is gonna happen tho

Best of cases: Government is replaced. Catalonian autonomy momentarily suspended.

Worst of cases: Government is replaced and autonomy suspended. We get some cool street fighting videos. Evil spanish police brutal genocide all over the news. Two people in the hospital with minor trauma.

everyone that voted for independence is now going to jail. NATO and EU won't help them, they have no army and are vastly outnumbered and outgunned.

this is the dumbest fucking political maneuver in modern history.

>Well, at least muslims
Only while being Jihadis
> and hardcore commies can fight.
Pic related.