youtube.com/watch?v=FnCdOQsX5kc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zr32uXnxM24
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Stephen King
>Clowns
>Scary Movie
>Actually a pretty good trailer.
>Not much else to talk about that happened today.

Not hard to top.

"Cult" following sorta deal. Many people in their late 20's/early 30's probably say clowns are creepy/scary thanks to this movie. I'm really excited to see this again.

>millennials don't care about King
>"muh ICP fuckin magnets"
>so was the trailer for Dead Island
>more Lefty degenerate pervs were busted for fucking kids, but "MUH TRUMP"

so, will the clown at least pretend to be friendly or he will be full monster all time

>>Actually a pretty good trailer.
go back to your capeshit thread you fucking subhuman

I doubt he'll be a monster all the time. Pennywise's thing was luring children close enough to fuck em up so he has to be somewhat approachable. Until the Loser's club all know of him, then he doesn't give a shit.

The trailer wasn't even bad. Chill the fuck out

>I wasn't aware IT was this popular
Are you stupid? It's the most famous horror story in existence. It's probably a top 5 novel. Certainly among American authors.

It's modern-day c'inamae my dude:

>Georgie loses boat down the drain

>gets in real close

>suddenly "RARRRR!!" SCARY CLOWN RIPS HIS ARM OFF AND BUTCHERS HIM RIGHT THERE WITH NO CONVERSATION!!!!!!

>BOOM

>[Title of Movie]

>next scene is Bevvy getting fucked in the butt by her dad

How much of the refrigerator will we see in the movie? That was one of the most disturbing parts of the book for me.

I'll walk out of the theater

it was pure fucking trash. you could just hear how terrible the acting was and that scene where pennywise runs at the camera all shaking and shit? terrible. retreat back to your capeshit and game of reddit threads you fucking subhuman pleb

>Unable to express opinion without being aggressive
What's the word for this

Truth be told, so would I. I'd probably stop to piss in the aisle.

that's what i am afraid for since there is a mini nervous scare when the kid first see the clown...

how about you stop shitting up this board with your garbage fucking "taste." the trailer looks objectively terrible

It's only popular because virgins won't stfu about a scene from the original book.

>Actually a pretty good trailer.

It has more funny moments than creepy ones. That trailer was terrible.

honestly, the entire movie and my accepting of not-Tim Curry as Pennywise, hinges entirely on how well he can sell and deliver that very scene.

>#1 on trending

It's not actually #1, GoogleTube directly manipulates their trending algorithm to favor select content and filter out the numerous channels and videos the admins deem 'undesirable.'

Hardly anyone knows about that scene. That's why they all crow about the original. I doubt most know it's a book.

You mean the scene where they run the train on Bevvy? Or the scene where the one kid is jerking off Henry and Henry loves it?

>Not much else to talk about that happened today.

WE ALL JUST DOWN HERE

back to Sup Forums

That scene could have been removed and nothing in the story would be different. They left it in so we would talk about it.

Will they defeat Float Clown at the end of this movie?

Post the edit

Train

did we watch the same trailer? i didnt see no buttfucking?

It looks pretty solid. I like how they are updating certain things with the times like replacing the photo book flipping it's pages wildly with the projector going crazy. Aesthetically it looks pretty great so really the only X factor is the actual acting of Pennywise.

He does get spooked in the book too, so it ain't just the movie being edgy.
>He got up and walked over to the stormdrain. He dropped to his knees and peered in. The water made a dank hollow sound as it fell into the darkness. It was a spooky sound. It reminded him of —
'Huh!' The sound was jerked out of him as if on a string, and he recoiled.
There were yellow eyes in there: the sort of eyes he had always imagined but never actually seen down in the basement. It's an animal, he thought incoherently, that's all it is,some animal, maybe a housecat that got stuck down in there —
Still, he was ready to run — would run in a second or two, when his mental switchboard had dealt with the shock those two shiny yellow eyes had given him. He felt the rough surface of the macadam under his fingers, and the thin sheet of cold water flowing around
them. He saw himself getting up and backing away, and that was when a voice — a perfectly reasonable and rather pleasant voice — spoke to him from inside the stormdrain.
'Hi, Georgie,' it said.

>scary clowns
>muh 80s wibe
>"Like I totally remember watching this as a kid"
>not expecting it to be popular.

only thing I didn't like was that run at the end. I know hes a wacky clown but it looked goofy

Yeah that was a little to cliche boogeyman jumpscare and was fairly out of character for Pennywise. But if adding a few moments like that gets the normies to like it and make it a success then so be it.

Naw man, looks cool.

I really hope it's just typical dumb trailer editing that makes it look like edgy tryhard shit.

Would ruin it if pennywise doesn't fuck with them for the fun while having a laugh
youtube.com/watch?v=zr32uXnxM24

I'm really not sure where people get this idea of "oh kids loved him because he was a clown". I think literally every single scene with him as a clown has kids either feeling uncomfortable around him or downright afraid.

>goofy
>clown
Oh nooooo

Looks good,when is it supposed to be released?

> The most famous horror movie in existence

wat

whys pennywise telling ritchie to pls gtfo/? when he could just kill him?

Did you not like Tim Curry? Mofo was bonkers. *beep beep* "HHHHHHHHHHHHHAAHAHAHAHAHA"

>Pardon me, do you have Prince Albert in a can? YA DO?! WELL THEN YA BETTER LET HIM OUT *head turning and laughing"

Man that shit was good

KISS ME FAT BOY

IT wasn't physically there. Sometimes he leaves the sewer like when he murders the little kids but in cases like this he's sort of astral projecting. He has very little power in crowds of people when they aren't afraid, it's why IT's always trying to get them alone.

I'm a millennial (1992) and I love King.
Millennials are anyone born between 1980 and 2000. It's another term for Gen Y.
There are plenty of 17-37 year olds who like Stephen King.

You're probably thinking of the "digital generation", who were born 2000-present.

So is the whole film just set when they're kids?
Couple of quick questions if anyone knows the answers:
>Will It die or will there be a sequel with them as adults?
>Will they have the gangbang?

what's with all the artificial hype? wasn't this a guaranteed bomb last year when they started releasing promotional shit and no on liked it?

>I'm a millennial (1992) and I love King.
I bet you like Harry Potter, too.

lol you sound like a fucking loser

As a person born in 93, you sound like a huge faggot. I bet you haven't read any Stephen King novels. Also, fuck off to reddit

This movie's gonna make mad bank when it comes out because of Stranger Things.

I liked the books as a child, sure. I haven't read them since the seventh was released, I think that was 2007 so I would've been 15.
Is it unusual for a person aged 5-15 to read the HP books as they came out?

>No millenials like Stephen King
>I like Stephen King
>Ha you sound like you haven't read any Stephen King

I cant find any info on if this is split into two movies or not

There is a sequel when they are adults

No gangbang scene. just beverly getting the bbc from mike

It is

Think there's supposed to be a sequel coming either 2018 or '19 of them as adults present day.

Cheers, gents.

its a 2part movie with the first being the kids. they dont really kill it just send him into hibernation or some shit. second part being the adults and it coming back for the final showdown

A very small portion of the population actually reads books nowadays, and if you were an avid book reader, your grammatical syntax and word usage would be more procured and concise as opposed to being basic and submissive. So I can tell from your cuckish tone that you don't read out of habbit or even as a hobby, and you definitely never read a Stephen King novel. You can say you enjoy movies adapted from Stephen King novels, but you should never try to bullshit anyone on a Taiwanese basket weaving forum that you enjoy Stephen King.

>>Would ruin it if pennywise doesn't fuck with them for the fun while having a laugh
He probably will. The book version of the library scene is so much better. I'll post it, 3 images start with at the red arrow

i posted this spicy opinion in the ded thred, so i'll repost it here
it's gonna be hard to take this movie seriously. pretty much entirely just because they got the guy who played kenny from we're the millers to play pennywise. i will not be able to hold my shit in when kennywise attempts to do his best tim curry impression.

>millennials don't care about King
I think most Americans go through a Stephen King phase. When I was in middle school I remember seeing some classmates reading IT, and then later on I got into reading The Green Mile, Carey, and Firestarter. My older cousin (who is almost 30) loved the Dark Tower series, and last year one of my millennial co-workers was reading SK books. Not to mention all the movies and shows that are based off his stories. There's just a lot of Stephen King shit, it's almost unavoidable for anyone in the US.

I read books, and I think my "grammatical syntax and word usage" are fine, thanks; they're certainly a step above misspelling the word "habit", at any rate.
Here is a list of the Stephen King works that I've read:
>Salem's Lot
>The Shining
>The Dark Tower (Volume I only)
>Pet Sematary
>The Talisman (which was co-written with Peter Straub)
>It
>Needful Things
>The Green Mile
>Dreamcatcher
>Different Seasons
>Skeleton Crew
>Four Past Midnight
>Hearts in Atlantis

I'll grant you that it's not a huge percentage of his works, but I've certainly read enough to know that I enjoy his writing.
At this point I'm not that there's anything that can be said to convince you that this is true, but then I'm also not quite sure why you would feel the need to doubt me in the first place.

WOOHEH!

No they didn't, smart guy. It's Bill Skarsgard.

this scene was the best. the original movie did an ok job of it but it still didn't come close to the original exchange.
god pennywise is an asshole

>pennywise runs at the camera shaking
I laughed

Can't believe this is what passes for horror. No wonder the genre is regarded as shit

the new kids actually seem okay, surprise surprise

I definitely was not one of those people. I've never read any of his books, and the most memorable of the movies were the Langoliers and Maximum Overdrive.

Must be cause of Finn Wolfhard.

i just read that it was recast. i feel stupid now, but at least the movie will be better.

Tread lightly, mods are banning your kind.

He looks kind of like a young Tim Curry.

AHHHH MOM'S GONNA FREAK

*MATURIN'S

>Hurdur you misspelt a word, so my writing tone isn't that of a cuck
>continues to write down a list of books he's read to prove himself

Congrats, you played yourself

Read a good one.

I just found it ironic that you'd misspell words in the process of critiquing another person's grammar and vocabulary, that's all. You've also missed a period after your final statement there.
I never stated that my writing wasn't indicative of cuckoldry, though that is a bizarre thing to say to somebody.
Listing the King books I've read wasn't as difficult or time-consuming as you seem to think it was.

I've heard about this. I might give it a go at some point; at the moment I want to try and get through the Dark Tower series before the film's released in July. I've only read the first one so far.

Why isn't Aidan Gillen the clown

Do you think the house on neibolt street will feature hot sucking action I mean if a friendly neighborhood hobo leper offered it for a dime or for free WWYD

kirk acevedo was one of the earlier choices for pennywise. imagine a spic playing a cholo clown lol

>more Lefty degenerate pervs were busted for fucking kids, but "MUH TRUMP"

Man I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt, but I cannot find a headline from today that's even close. It's like fake news isn't enough for you, you gotta start citing fake fake news.

>and you definitely never read a Stephen King novel.
As if that is some measure of literature. Stephen King is a hack.

Yeah the kid actors look like shit. They should have actually shown Finn in this trailer since he can act.

This would have been an elder god tier book if it would have just focused on the Losers as kids and not adults. The past sections are incredibly comfy and charming, and the kids are all very likeable, but that all goes out the window when they grow up.

I guess King is trying to comment on how growing up robs you of the innocence you had as a kid or some shit but honestly, I found the adults boring and one-dimensional. They pretty much read like your usual King adult protags by then.

This is such a stale meme. I'm not really a fan, but I can acknowledge that the guy is capable of spinning a good yarn, and the millions of people that throw money at him would agree. I hear his stuff can be uneven, but he also has written a bajillion books so that's not that surprising. I've found that the people who shit on King the most are generally tryhard plebs, whereas actual writers and smarter readers can recognize what he tries to do and that he is great at that.

Because It is kind of a retard who thinks with its stomach more than its brain.

It targets children because they scare the easiest, and fear makes its food taste better. This fucks It over because it has so many options to kill them and never follows through with it, and by the time they're adults, It is pretty much secretly afraid of them and continues to taunt them when it could easily kill them while they're separated.

I don't get it either, but I guess it keeps the plot moving.

>liked this guy in the miniseries
>just realized I haven't seen him in anything in years

where did he go

He looks like Syndrome from The Incredibles in bad makeup.

I like it when people vaguely call Stephen King "psychological horror" etc as if they know what they're talking about. Stephen King's stories are full of in your face edge and frights.

he turned into that big mole thing on his cheek

Stop watching kid's movies.

Oh yes because the original penny wise was terrifying and not at all campy and stupid. By the way, do you have prince Albert in a can?

Then stop supporting shit like this that makes bad kid's movies look good.

If shit from a 14 year old kid's movie crosses your mind it's obvious you watch it all the time like an autistic faggot