So was Steven more kino than James?

So was Steven more kino than James?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dVnX9lXbxqM
watchthis.com/story/lifestyle/2016/05/22/800-pound-man-kicked-out-hospital-after-making-one-simple-order
encyclopediadramatica.rs/John_Assanti
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Less funny, more kino

>part 2 next week

he might end up being number one since his fall off a golf cart wasnt shown in opart 1

not anything as overtly funny as ITS FRIED but lots of little things that add up so far

Dragon unleashing was pretty fucking good

Predictions for next week?

How much weight will he gain by the end of it all?

anime in the closet?

so wait, what is that discoloration on his stomach? super stretched out shorts? a pillow? his skin?

How does someone get that fat??

the Christmas tree scene was kino af

How come in all these super fat people most of the weight seems to go to the legs?

More smug at the least

Eating six large pizza a day. That's how much Steven said he ate. It's around 16K calories to eat six large Papa Johns pepperoni pizzas.

Man, where the fuck can I watch this shit that wont either be distorted as fuck to hide copyright, or will give my PC AIDS?

unwashed clothing

he shits himself and has somebody clean it. He doesn't bathe often.

>let me tell you about tax payers

Is there going to be another stream of this episode?

next week is part two and yes

link?

youtube.com/watch?v=dVnX9lXbxqM

FUCK WAGIES

>SIX?!

I can only eat like 6 slices at most, maybe 7 of a whole pizza.

I've eaten that much before, but I usually ate nothing else that day.

Type in alluc to google, first link.

Lots of streams on there

It's disgusting. 16K calories is how much a normal person should eat in a week. One week of Steven's diet is equal to nearly 2 months of a regular person's caloric intake. One month of Steven's diet is about 8 months of a regular person's caloric intake.

Jesus Christ.

Look for the ones uploaded to openload on there they seem to work best

gravity

link to ep anywhere?

sadly not this episode yet, from what i can see.

saved

This it. I'm going full nazi on my diet and exercise. Zero flour, zero sugar, lifting at least 3 times a week, walking everywhere, no more elevators. I will NEVER be fat

usually it takes a day for it to be uploaded, just watch some random episodes

yeah its too soon, you'll have to wait a day or so for new episodes

don't change so drastically so fast user
You'll end up getting super fat

yup, i've been watching penny while waiting. any others i should watch besides her and james?

Congrats. You're not fat like him. Did you not notice that you absolute retard?

this nigga literally looks like a sloth demon

The penny ep is the best since these. She is full blown denial the entire show.

currently on the "i think the scales were wrong in the beginning" scene, fucking lol.

Kek what the fuck are you talking about?

>16K calories is how much a normal person should eat in a week
>2286 calories/day
Sedentary manlet detected.

I'd watch Chay's episode because the guy turns transgender halfway in and everyones just like "LOSE THE FUCKING WEIGHT ALREADY' and doesnt give a shit about him and his speech about deadnaming

but she can reach her vagina now

I can't even picture the anatomy of how his legs should look in this. Fat and obese people should be locked in a quarantine and forced into an exercise regime and healthy diet.

Brilliant

>the Brotherhood Rivalry Arc
>the Drug Addiction Arc
>Justin's TOP 10 ANIME BETRAYALS
>Dr. Now's "don't mess with Texas" speech
>Dr. Now the Dragonslayer
>Princess playing 5d chess when Steven is only playing 4d
>Punished Dad: A Hero Denied His Pizza

100% kino

Lupe
Episode starts with her morning blood glucose reading of 300 and just keeps getting more fucked up.

I bet most fans of this show are borderline morbidly obese themselves and watchit thinking "I still could stand and walk, so I'm not really fat, right?.

he has the same look on his face as that woman with the white shit all over her legs.

how come his face isn't fatter

>Dr. Now's "don't mess with Texas" speech

this was amazing

>you come from up north
>but this is texas

a fucking iranian laying it down how it is

I reckon so. Most threads end with anons complaining about fatshaming

>YOU'RE A FUCKING DISGRACE
>FAT IDIOT
>YOU HAVEN'T LOST ANYTHING
>LAZY YANKEE SHIT
>STICK TO THE DIET
>EAT THE FISH OR I'LL RAM IT UP YOUR FUCKING ARSE
>YOU FAT FUCKING DONKEY
>WHAT IS THIS? WHAT IS THIS?
>FUCKING CANDY?
>GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT OUT OUT

thats just triggered pleddit/tumblr raiders though

Maybe deep down Justin really wants Steven to die

Contrary to Dr. Now's big talk, a NH hospital gave him the boot just for ordering pizza. Evidently Yankees take even less shit.

What you're saying really makes no sense okay

Is that all his gut or are there legs hidden somewhere

Those are our leddit tourists

If I were Justin I'd get the surgery immediately. There's a real risk that Steven is going to regain his mobility and it would behoove Justin to make sure that he is able to escape his domineering brother.

Fat people are so interesting. I love these nature documentaries.

I think Justin knows his brother too well

I'm sure Dr. Now would have gone berserk if Steven ordered pizza to the hospital

>700 lb man disappeared from his apartment

N-NANI?!

he didnt order pizza at the clinic though

it was him spilling his piss bottle that got him kicked out

LINK WHEN

If you say so. Also see plenty of fatties saying it's not their fault; humans are genetically predisposed to eat everything in sight to survive

6'1 240lbs fat fuck here. This show inspired me to lose it. Started @ 280lbs double fatass status.

Losing weight was hard at first but as soon as I cut out soda/sugar the pieces started to come together and the weight started leaving. Exercising kind of sucks still but when I'm less it should be way easier.

anyone have that pic to compare?

Where can I stream any of this season? I don't have cable.

eats burger upside down, no fucking wonder.

>he didnt order pizza at the clinic though
Different incident. This one from real life.
watchthis.com/story/lifestyle/2016/05/22/800-pound-man-kicked-out-hospital-after-making-one-simple-order

How long you been going so far

He wasn't able to order pizza at Dr. Now's hospital. I'm pretty sure Dr. Now would have booted earlier him if that were the case

>to survive
key word there. not like they were going to starve to death

Is the Lupe episode any good?

only the 2 minutes where she's trapped on a toilet

I know

I'm saying his wasnt able to order pizza at dr nows hospital

it was the piss bottle hissy fit that got him kicked out

>transported to houston
>breaks the bed
>they put him on a cinderblock and spare tire
>he tricks two separate people into buying him breakfast the next day

This needs an update encyclopediadramatica.rs/John_Assanti

In other episodes Dr. Now has kept patients on even though he knew their families were sneaking them food at the hospital. He'd just order the telephone cut/confiscated.

Why does it always seem to wreck their legs more than anything else?

Keep at it man and you're right about it getting easier. First month is the hardest because everything is difficult.

Furthest from the heart

>CLEAN IT UP WAGIE

I hope the people that watched it will stop fucking up their local theaters.

Almost 3 months, my brother is a /fit/izen and showed me the way of a proper diet and exercise regimen. I eat only grilled chicken, broccoli, cod, salmon, that type of stuff. It's easy to measure and is easy to make into meals. I only drink water and do a lot of lifting every other day, and a mile a day.

Part of the problem I had before was that I stayed up so late I just ate because I was bored and awake. Going to bed on time changed a lot for me and it was such a simple change.

So it's a circulation thing?

>Charge $5 for a coke
>Expect people not to take a dump on the floor
Nice fantasy world you've got there.

Justin tries to shoot up the mall, but can't get up the stairs. Princess finds out about Steven's racist videos and poisons him, but gives him the dosage for a normal sized man, so it just gets him high instead and now addicted to poison too. Dr Now gets deported by ICE

I feel so bad for the people who feel they have to take care of these fatties.

yep

is that his nutsack hanging out?

This episode honestly affected me more than any other documentary or bit of reality tv I've ever seen. The sheer insanity of it all was so overwhelming. It's the quintessential trainwreck.

The notion of a part 2 is terrifying.

Google image search: pannus

Steven has strengthened my resolve to wage war on the wagies

Good job user.

"Just a taste, james," you say as he continues slurping down his gravy. "We both need our breakfast, correct?" Faintly nodding his approval, you get eye level with the yellowed crust flake on his toe. "An appetizer," you say. James eyes light up and he inquires, "where?" Ignoring him, you slide the tip of your tongue up the edge of the flake - a small piece breaks off and becomes soggy. Swallowing it, you tilt your head to the left and align your bottom teeth under the crust, moving slightly forward and shaving off the whole piece. "Mm," James grunts as the flake slides into your mouth, the oniony piece turning spongy. You swallow, but with an audible gulp - as large as it is, it didn't go down easy. "Now for the main course," you say wryly. James' beady eyes dart all over the room past his plate of gravy, looking for a fuller meal. Holding your nose up to the fold of his legs you take a deep smell all the way into your core. Cheese, mayonnaise and the smell of full rot enter your lungs. You gag, but you will not be denied your feast. Taking one of the leg pustules into your mouth, you bite down hard - thick, yellow pus shoots into your throat and strikes your uvula. With the taste of pure rot, your gag helps the half mouthful of disease get down your throat and into your stomach. This feels wonderful, as you haven't eaten in a full day. Finally you pull apart the crux of his legs to reveal half an inch of incredibly thick paste lining the folds. "Laygs" was yelped from the corpulent James, but you barely notice. Sliding a finger across the goop, you happily place your now heavier finger into your mouth and suckle the sour paste down. No longer can you help it and you go hog wild, drinking mouthfuls of what used to be skin and fat down your hungry throat. Stomach full and picking your teeth of bits of stringy flesh, you kiss James deeply through the remnants of sausage and gravy lining his lips. Falling asleep on his huge fatpad, stomach full, well, today was bliss.

honestly this episode should win awards for documentary making, it was so dense

im still digesting it, but it has more layers than anything i've ever seen

>Justin redemption arc begins
>concludes with justin's failure
>steven upgrades to 5d chess but doc Now is already on 8D chess
>Steven intervention arc begins
>Steven goes crazy and rampages causing the TLC staff to drop him
>show ends and both brothers die