Is he autistic?

Is he autistic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nRpxyElkYLA
youtu.be/UOOBlcOIcLs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nah Spoony has other issues.

He's strange. Whenever he says something he believes he considers it to be 100% correct and infallible, to the point that even when he claims something was released in a different year than it was actually released, he refuses to admit the year he mentioned is wrong and instead comes up with explanation about why people should spiritually consider said game to be released in a different year. Also, why he's convinced that the Star Wars prequels were beloved classics before the Plinkett reviews is something I'll never understand.

Literally who?

it's hard to tell how much of a real person he is to if he's actually exaggerating.

Where does he mention the prequel thing?

Not him, but I think it was in his TFA vids.

>Razorfish
>Drunken Peasants are so funny XDDXDDDDxxD
can we get this youtube cancer out of Sup Forums? MODS?

Post the video where (s)he defends the prequels.

youtube.com/watch?v=nRpxyElkYLA

here he says that he likes the prequels and says that the RLM reviews are shit but doesn't say that they were beloved classics before from what I can see

I agree with him though, they weren't well liked before plinkett but ever since it's become a meme on the level of 'dae hate justin bieber XD?'

>he's convinced that the Star Wars prequels were beloved classics before the Plinkett reviews

He's right though.

I love Razorfist. Hes my favorite youtube guy.

Is there something more cringy than listening to metal past 20?

>yfw you realise he subtly defends microsoft and shits on sony/nintendo so much because ms is an american company

Yep, listening to shit like Kanye that you've been listening to your whole life - at any age is.

I love this dude. He's pure kino and really knowledgeable. I loved his Michael Jackson rebuttal vid, that's what got me into him.

he's just a contrarian faggot

how autistic must you be to not only know that reference, but to greentext something no one said, then greentext something else no one said and then get upset about it.

Given his obsession with inserting Jim Sterling references into everything, I'm going to say yes.

He's weird.
He has really terrible opinions on videogames and he's a lackluster reviewer, and his shtick is outdated and cringy.
But he can actually do really great videos like his The Shadow analysis and the Michael Jackson rebuttal.

Idk I follow him for shit like this.
I'd never defend the dude but he's okay.

People were constantly shitting on the prequels back then too.

he doesn't read the credits. It's an act.

Adults always hated them.

Styx?

>youtube rightwingwers
>call liberals "pussies"
>works indoors making videos instead of doing a real man's job
Kek

The best defense anyone has made for building the wall.

youtu.be/UOOBlcOIcLs

A better argument than Milo ever made, although in longer format.

I don't have to like his music to enjoy listening to him.