Movie comes out tomorrow. what did they mean by this?

movie comes out tomorrow. what did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wW-4LU79qbU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But Idiocracy was a prophecy, not propaganda...

Terry Crews transcends race.

I think the person who made that did not understand the point of Idiocracy.

im still confused if women are a race.

He'll always be T-Money to me.

>______________¶___
>|roll dubs or____||l “”|””\_,
>|religion of peace|||__|__|__|]
>|runs you over!__|||__|__|__|]
>(@)@)***********(@)(@)**(@)

I just fucking can get over how much of a goddamn mountain ape that nigger woman looks like. It's horrible. I don't genuinely consider myself a racist but she is just so fucking unbelievably ugly. Like, insanely ugly, with goddamn gorilla face and frame. How can there even be so fucking hideous creature alive is beyond my comprehension. Just holy shit. I really can't get over it. Just too ugly.

Because Idiocracy was an original idea

the writer of the reboot said using an all male lead cast was racist against women....

One's a good flick and one's absolute garbage

That has nothing to do with the topic

NO! BY THE LIGHT OF ALLAH I WILL SURVIVE!

Because idiocracy was a movie that aimed to satirize the left.

((he didn't make it))

Is anyone else getting really tired of the word "racist"?

The word is completely devoid of any meaning at this point.

Why are all of those chicks so gross?
Will not watch just because of hambeasts.

I don't understand this image. The president in Idiocracy was a complete retard, as was everyone else in the movie.

The Ghostbusters reboot is an attempt to shoehorn diverse "we're raunchy just like the guys amirite ladies" female characters into the lead role of a classic franchise.

I think the person who made that IS the point of idiocracy

terry crews wasnt replacing an established white character so hollywood jews can be progressive

>Because idiots would elect a nigger president
>Nobody would call for a women when something spoopy happens in the night

They finally pulled me over and i laughed,"remember Rodney King?" And i blasted his punk ass

Whoever made that image needs to have their meme license revoked

jesus is my nigga

>Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho
>propaganda

Because 'look women can be in movies too' isn't whats' happening in ghostbusters it's 'look women are replacing you.' Same with fantastic 4. And when people who obviously don't want to be told something like that reject it, sjws have the gall to turn around and act like they're the ones who have something to be appalled about.

rollin for justice against mudslimes

Today I'll go to the cinema to see my Blake Lively

Need more Trucks

pure autism, movie was trash. Shoot the bad guy ghost in the dick cause he's a man amirite?

This can't be happening, I'm in charge here!

i shall survive subhanallah

It was a good life!

Power and fame represent status and is the exact same reason why hideous billionaires get fine ass wives. It's only repulsive to you because you're a sexist even though she'd reject you for being a scrawny dweeb anyway lawl.

She has awesome tits.
Overall is aging well too.

i roll to jump the hell out of the way

Because Terry is based

in my facebook feed their saying only women haters dont think the new movie is better than the original because their racists.

One was an original character the other was taking an existing thing and just shoehorning women into it

President Camacho was a fun character and is genuinely endearing in spite of how stupid he is.

Penisbusters is a sub par movie that's going out of its way to make enemies.

I want to fuck the meth addict

Half in the Bag when??

If they just made a simple reboot i might have watched it for the keks, but because of the shit they are jamming down our throats about "get over it" "women are funny" it makes me sick to my stomach

Wait, when did Terry Crews get cast in the new Ghostbusters?

kek has my back and always will

praise kek

I really hope this movie has a poor taste joke about France in it.

Really makes you think..

ffffffffuck

please kek save me?

ALLAHU ACKBAR

Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho is a retard who got to be President of the United States by winning the WWE championship. I don't know how liberals think that's not racist? The movie was basically what happens when you let hordes of brown into your country whose only accomplishment is reproducing like roaches and they're all saved by an average White guy. Hell, Not Sure was pretty retarded himself by today's standards.

Also, FUCK YOU, I'M EATING

youtube.com/watch?v=wW-4LU79qbU

C-CAN I HAVE A PEICE OF YOUR QUADS

check em

kek has payed homage to the thread, what will that mean?

Witnessed

Not Sure wasn't retarded or stupid, he was just a guy of slightly above average intelligence with no ambition.

Saved

Keep on Truckin

This but in the future not sure was the smartest man alive. He even fixed the dustbowl and got more burrito covers and french fry boxes