Why does this country spawns such evil people like Stalin, Berija and Erdogan?

Why does this country spawns such evil people like Stalin, Berija and Erdogan?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DNwiYxQHefQ
youtube.com/watch?v=rEuVGL4JP6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=2okeDXJbhTs&t=67s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Beria
Lavrenti Beria (pbuh) did nothing wrong though

hispanic genes?

That mountainous country is land of mystery. Very ancient. Nobody really knows what goes on there.

Is it true that Stalin spoke with an accent when he spoke Russian?

yep
all those years heading the ussr and he still had his funny accent

every language has multiple accents, yes.

A bit.

It's because being a thug is fashionable in Georgia.

I mean how does Stalin's accent differ from the regular Russian accent. They sound the same.

It's not like when say, an Arab or Chinese speak English where it sounds completely different.

It might seem strange, but he had Georgian accent.

This is an actual map of Georgia

The past and future map of Georgia

>Why does this country spawns such ev-
Saakashvili

Wow this is pretty aesthetic. I imagine shitton of big ports and beaches and palm trees.

The closest thing I can give you is imagine stereotypical Russian accent when speaking English. Very "harsh" accent.

>the past
Made up map, made up history
>the future
How will Gayorgians obtain such a huge territory if they can't defend even what they've got now?
youtube.com/watch?v=DNwiYxQHefQ
>palm trees
An essential thing for gayorgian monkeys

youtube.com/watch?v=rEuVGL4JP6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=2okeDXJbhTs&t=67s

i mean we have palms in Sochi

Can I ask what ethnicity are you?

>The Autonomous Republic of Armenia

Another muslim untermensh larping as swede
How can we believe /int flags now?

>2017
>he doesn't know a chechen under swede flag

I know him but I don't know why would a Chechen hate Georgians.

Aslan eto ty ?? Salam alikum brat na balkoni kak d1la?? :D

caucasus is like balkans but smaller

Georgia is Caucas. Caucasian people is very agressive.Chechens are agressive too.

I know a lot about geopolitics in Caucasus and even Ichkerian Chechens don't have any reasons to hate them, actually they were kind of allies with Gamsakhurdia. Even despite the fact that Basayev fought against them in Abkhazia.
Ichkeria was the only country where Gamsakhurdia was able to find a refuge after he was overthrown.

>made up history
>documented history 3x longer than Sweden's

And yeah, never forget about Gamsakhurdia. This man alone is the reason why South Ossetia and Abkhazia declared that they will never stay in Georgia.

Look who's got nerve to talk about history
Pekka, if not for us you'd end up like Karelians. How many Karelians are left in Karelia now, 6 % or less?

You are retarded, or only pretending?

It was a joke about Georgian Iberia I guess.

He was a good guy. He hated communists as I read about him in wiki. He end up in Ch*chnya thought.

good!
Russia smart
Polak dumb

goat tier map
the larper is just asshurt his people never accomplished anything besides being mountain-dwelling servant monkeys

>go weeks without seeing a Georgian flag on Sup Forums
>suddenly a thread about Georgia has a Georgian flag as the first post
Do Georgians just sit around refreshing the catalog over and over until they find a thread about Georgia?

?

GayOrgyia

This

jimmy carter wasn't THAT bad

yes, almost, but you forgot abkhazia and south ossetia :DDD

Are you still assblasted because stalin moved your inbred people who stole our culture to central asia?

How come every time I see Georgians in real life they're so polite and never even dare to say anthing borderline negative about North Caucasians?

hispanic genes?

Fear and asian habits. They won't say it in your face, but will write shit about you on internet.

why would they?

Georgia are bros, I can't see how anyone can hate them except r*ssians. They should tell Stalin to fuck off, though. That's why they're not in NATO yet.

>Erdogan
>evil

Lmao he's the best comedian we've had in decades