ANIME IS FUCKING DEGENERATE

ANIME IS FUCKING DEGENERATE
It is destroying white birth rates, it's making white males spend hundreds of money with merchandise, it is a waste of time and promotes PEDOPHILIA.
Anime should not be tolerated. Anime is the 2D jew.
In my opinion the UN should completely ban all anime because it's something only kikes would do. Bluepilled goyim.

no love live is one of the greatest things I've ever seen, all developed nations have lower birth rates Brazil wouldn't understand, UN isn't the world police and the Jews have nothing to do with Japanese media

>Anime is the 2D jew.
hmm
this really makes me think

aignimme

Kys hue. Don't you have some bicycles to steal in your favela neighborhood?

Agreed 100%

ok

Instead of simply thinking, nipbro, do you think you can hurry up and invent something so I can become a fertile, cute loli housewife instead of only being useful for shitposting?

>Brazil
>Calls people who like animu degenerate

Things that make me go hmmm

take it from my cold dead weeb hands.

But I like anime, baka.

OP is promoting an shitty anime.

It fucking sucks, don't bother.

Anime is the closest thing that ends hatred in the human race. If we were all 2D the world would be perfect

>people of every ethnicity look similar/same so there's no ugly people
>every woman is attractive
>every man is masculine and ideal

Even though we're not 2D the very presence of 2D in a thread ends all our hatred and start loving 2D waifus.

>Brazil
Nigger get out of here

You do NOT insult Love Live on my watch you fucking monkey!

Love live is fucking trash.

You heard him guys.

Time to give up anime, forever.

I'll see you nerds on the flipside.

>anime is ruining men
>men are disproportionately involved in creating anime
>anime isn't a reaction to the plummeting desirability of women in today's modern, global monoculture

Nani?

Pedophilia is halal.

>ANIME IS FUCKING DEGENERATE
>He's on an anime message board

Are you fucking retarded? Us weebs rule the internet faggot.

Fuck you too kikepuppet

Im with you OP.

Anime is emasculating garbage for the disenfranchised nu-male in the 21st century.

If you actively consume anything Anime related its safe to assume that you are emotionally retarded or socially awkward.

You sat what. About Chaika? Chaika, graduated top of class. Chaika Seals. Involved, lots of raids. Secret raids! Hero-fighting! Over 300 exploded breads, confirmed! Chaika, trained in eyebrow warfare. Top wizard. Entire Chaika armed forces! You, nothing but another bread. Chaika, cook you out. Precision, never seen before. Shocking truth! You, get away? Think you can? Say stuff over internet. Think wrong! Secret saboteur network, contacting! Right now. Your house, being traced. Storm, coming! Brace! Storm wipe you out! You, little. You, pathetic! You, dead. Kid! Chaika, anywhere! Everywhere! Can drive car, over 700 ways! Just with Chaika hands! Chaika, trained in unarmed cuteness. Also, access to entire coffin! All of Chaika's dad, parts. Chaika use! Full extent! You, miserable. Wipe bum off face of continent. You, should have known. Unholy retribution! Clever comment, bring down. On you! Held you tongue, should have. But couldn't. Didn't. Pay price. Baka. Chaika super angry! All over you! You, drown in hugs! Kid. Smothered.

Please don't do this some retard spammed 60+ posts of pure anime autism in the last thread

That was irrefutable proof that anime needs to be put to an end

I can't believe I post on the same website as ponyfuckers and weebs who keep forgetting to take their medicene

Face the facts; anime is cancerous and needs to be stopped or at least contained into their own boards or else this website will never be good again

>implying this website was good in the first place
well it was better in the past, almost tolerable but this i just can't accept it

I'd argue it's not as good as Im@s and sure it did copy some some stuff from it but it's still pretty good overall. I don't get the hate for it.

Anime is for ironic normies who try to look like they have "underground" interests.

When Japan sinks into the depths of the ocean is when you will see the end desu.

True.

Back during Sup Forumsharbor I remember having an argument with one user, but then I found his same id posting loli with me in another thread.

Well, ya. A lot of anime is completely degenerate. But then there is shit like Berserk which is just Badass, plain and simple

>huehuehue is salty he cant afford internet to watch anime because he spent it all buying bananas

why do people like idol catoons ?

I've never met anyone who liked Love Live and wasn't a fucking aspergers ridden manchild.

Thanks for the reddit frog,
>Anime is emasculating garbage for the disenfranchised nu-male in the 21st century.
and shove your incorrect opinion up your ass cuckold.

ITT: Things that really make me think

best animee coming through

There are boards for anime. This board isn't.

>b-b-b-but it started as a anime website

And? Things change.

People don't really hate LL, they are just edgy faggots who think it's too popular for all the wrong reasons without even watching it so they would understand it's insanely popular for actually all the right reasons. LLSIF alone has over 25 million players across different versions.

>Berserk
>Rape City the manga

>huehue salty his dream 2d waifu will never into real
>and even if she was she wouldn't have anything to do with him

>2 shekels have been deposited into your account

Gattsu would never touch a qt lolly like her /s

>opinions I don't like are edgy
love this meme

wtf i hate anime now

Jokes on you, I own countless merch. Figures, dakis, posters, banners. I'm looking foward to buying a VR Oculus with some of her content.

i understand peoples interest with anime but goddamn, i cant believe people actually like love live this shit is literally template anime girl trash with different hair colors and eyes. anime is really coming to an all time low

accept it

Do you think he has a say in the matter?

She'll never love you, you know.

>tfw you'll never have a qt teen waifu to cum in

>oculus
these sorts of decisions right here are why she'll never love you, you freedom hating monkey

Fag

>The UN
>Against Jewish interests

If anything, it only comes to show how redpilled anime (and to extent Japan as a nation) is

Divide and conquer gone wrong, eh Rabbi?

DUMB BEANER MUDPOO 3RD WORLD MONKEY STFU

How can you have valid opinion if you haven't watced both original seasons? You are the kind of libshit taking Huffpost opinion as fact without watching single Trump rally. LL haters, liberal assholes, same shit, purging needs to happen, all in the same trashbin for eternity.

Right. Throw all responsability at the feet of men.

Women have no resposability to the white birth rates.

If I was able to be a loli already, I'd make you do a lot more than simply thinking user.

>why won't he watch my idolshit/mobilegame cash grab?
>he's the same as a liberal!

return to Ylilauta

Shut the fuck up, you have no clue about Love Live

Anyone here read/watch Overlord?

Been dying to talk about it, but I don't go on Sup Forums.

Anime is less degenerate than western media in some ways and more degenerate in others.
On the one hand it doesn't shove cultural marxism in your face. On the other hand it facilitates and rewards childishness in adults.

>love live fans
>expecting them to have taste
come on now.

Because you don't know what you are talking about and I pity you for missing out on something insanely great. Youo are same fucking human trash as Daily Show and John Oliver fucktwats. kys.

>Through dick, unity

Anime is a nationwide problem and we're trying out best to make sure everyone becomes a productive member of society one day. We're not here to hate, we're here to help you. We can get you clean

>"Because you don't know what you are talking about and I pity you for missing out on something insanely great. Youo are same fucking human trash as Daily Show and John Oliver fucktwats. kys." he types out in between sobs of tears while whispering to his Nico figma sweet nothings

Source of pic related

Do you like Norn9?

Anime is the #1 reason that we're losing to ISIS.

watched and read the ln's, Sup Forums has a general for it occasionally (mostly when a new volume gets translated)

PROOFS

>googled love live
>all that sameface

>implying jews didn't create the global monoculture

I'm of the opinion that you can like anime and not be a complete social retard basement dweller. Though as a socially retarded basement dweller I'm having a hard time compiling an argument to support my opinions.

honestly breeding in this day and age means you're a literal nigger

t. anti-natalist

I have it on good authority that even members of ISIS like anime

You read v10 yet? Any thoughts?

Well no shit. Try telling that to Sup Forums Weebs though

I hope you like your girls like Street Fighter palette swaps, because I sure do.

>oy gevalt, don't have children, they could be the next hitler!
t. oven magnet

it felt short, was a fun volume though

CHOOSE, Sup Forums:
>an all white christian utopia where anime is banned
>a multicultural shithole with all the anime you could want

Oh please

Anime is one of the last bastions of purity/wholesomeness/idealism in modern day society

If you let your autism run rampant and let it turn you into a weeaboo you just aren't doing it right

>white birth rates
who cares

wtf I hate anime now

>this post can't be real

I choose neither, I will make my own anime utopia.

But I love anime.

Lel that logic though. Look at Japan and it's NEET issue. Now, look at the rest of the western world. Going through the same thing. Anime is a humongous problem and will eventually end up destroying the white race. You Weebs claim to be red pilled but you're sucking on the blue pill cock so elegantly.

There's some good anime, you will just get a bad impression of it if you base it all off the stupid fucking moe posters everywhere.

Even to the point where you defend it as it shows ITT. You'll never change as long as you obsess over cartoons. Congratulations, you're falling for the Jewish trap.

The former. I wouldn't have to escape to bright happy cartoon land if reality was a white society worth participating in.

I will choose the multicultural shithole because throught struggle is the only path to greatness.
t. anime fascist

after a while you can only go hmmm at so many things

Tsuitenai Shoujou.
As a way of thanking me, can you attempt to assist in the creation of loli-tech?