If more people could understand this comic, Muslim immigration would not even be a thing

DO YOU GET IT YET FAGGOTS

Other urls found in this thread:

agonist.org/cow_tools_revisiting_a_comic_masterpiece/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bigger isn't always better. way to make jesus a materialistic jew.

cow tools

>99% of Sup Forums doesn't get it like this queermo
>he will ruin my country too because he can't accept Christ and prefers to fill the religious vacuum with Mudslimes
>he calls himself redpilled
Pic related, homeboy

Your God is basically a fucking woman on her period. You're the biggest cucks in the universe.

prove it, jigaboo

something to do with Catholic Priests and Paedophilia yeah?

The same comic could be made with black man.

Jesus is a collector of teddy bears? He's got one, now he wants to other yeah?

Jesus takes away everything you love and hides it behind his back yeah?

Jesus encourages people to forego materialism by encouraging materialism yeh?

yeah

now thats what i call shite postin'

>projecting your government's qualities onto religious deities
Syrupnigger.

give whatever you have over to Christ
he repay you with more in return

I made this to dumb down the concept enough for atheists to understand it.

>girl has strong sentimental attachment to teddy
>Jesus wants to destroy this relationship in exchange for a larger, worthless teddy bear.

Kek

checkmate atheists!

That's not what your mother said last night

Anyway, Jesus wouldn't ask to trade and would just give her his teddy bear instead. Dumb comic is dumb.

Holy fuck I am laffin

>You should give me this small teddy you have a huge sentimental attachment to, in exchange I'll give you this bigger, more impractical one that you have no sentimental attachment to

I don't think the author of that comic thought it through

God, Buddha, and Allah are all the same. Every religion is worshiping the same exact entity, just in different ways. If everyone would just get the fucking memo religious wars wouldn't even exist to boot.

>Jesus is God
>Mudshits don't worship Jesus
Holy shit thanks you lib shit retard cancer
*thinks*

All according to keikaku

Buddha isn't a God. Most religion worship vastly different deities. The exception being cultures that interact with each other like the Greeks and Romans.

I understand being charitable OP, which can be done from afar. Muslim "refugees" have no business in western culture, their teachings are not only too primitive for west countries, they are barbaric and unsanitary.

You want peace with compassion, without bloodshed OP?...then the correct option would be to donate to syrians, as they are placed in Saudi Arabia, were their cultures are most compatible.

I never said any of that t.b.h. I implied that strong Christian conviction in a country is the key to repelling mudshit invaders famalam

We will see how tough you are when you have to face his judgement

>Christians oppose turd world immigration
But that's the opposite of true. Churches love immigrants and "refugees". They can't get enough of "helping" foreign scum.
Fuck off

>American knowledge on religion

Jesus Christ is the one true god.

Stay awesome, Finland

>I die. Despite the fact that all my thoughts and memories are contained in my brain as neurons that begin to rot and electrical impulses that no longer occur, there was some magical backup of them in another dimension that made the physical version completely redundant. In this alternate universe I am summoned before the creator of the physical world, who is very sensitive. Despite all evidence to the contrary, I was supposed to believe in him! He stomps his feet and condemns me to eternal damnation for not believing in the tales of bronze age jews.

This is what Christians actually believe.

Jesus was LITERALLY conceived due to a cuckold relationship. It's no wonder the pope loves muslim rapist immigrants.

This tbqh

I rue the day that Rome adopted this weak religion and abandoned its paganism. Doomed us to 1600 years of Jewry.

I don't get it.... pls explain .

Pls explain

Pls epls pretty pls

Would someONE FUCKING EXPLAIN THIS BULLSHIT ALREADY

they're cow tools

fucking monkeys

Be loyal to the bear you have.

wow rude. never talk to me that way again. apologize now.

OP, how exactly do you interpret your own pic to your thread?

agonist.org/cow_tools_revisiting_a_comic_masterpiece/

rude

THATS THE JOKE

From what I interpreted, the comic says that if you accept and trust Jesus (with your teddy bear in this case), you will be rewarded with much more.

It's not that hard to get and I don't see how that stops the muzz

Fun fact, Jesus was a practicing Jew.

Jesus was not a Jew. The term Jew was created by the Jews of Christianity, Protestants, in constructing the KJV version of the Bible, at a time when the Ashkenazi had assumed control of the Hebrew faith and turned it into a tribalistic Satantic cult. Jesus was ethnically a Levantine (a white group, with a diversity of hair and eye colors) and an Israelite by birth. He preached against the Pharisees, who happened to be the exact group who turned the Israelite faith into post-Temple Rabbinic Judaism after Christ’s death and the destruction of the Temple in A.D. 70.

This faith eliminated the tenets of the original faith through historical revisionism, going so far as to create a new holy text, the Talmud. This evil manuscript was finalized only several centuries after the New Testament was well established in its entirety. Jews today attempt to “reclaim Jesus as a Jew” so labeling Christ as such is playing right into the cult’s hands. In reality, Judaism has nothing to do with the Temple faith, and that faith actually continues on in the altars of Catholic and Orthodox churches all over the world, as does the proper legacy of the Roman Empire in the sacred Christian priesthood.

Jews hated that Christ ushered in the Western ethos and connected it to the faith that they hoped to subvert and own. So they used academia to say Jesus was not white, and Jesus was a Jew, and Jesus did not preach anything related to Western civilization. These are all lies, and some of you stormniggers eat it up like pathetic goyim.

Never forget that Western civilization lies in the synthesis and transformation of the Israelite sacrifice with Roman authority, and that at the center of this transformation is the person and sacrifice of God-made-Man Jesus Christ.

This comic really spells out my problem with the story of Job, even as a Christfag.

Job had everything and everyone taken from him. His wife, his children, all to prove a point about trusting God and following him will let you reap the rewards later.

He did get rewarded, he got even more than he had before but did he get his family back? No. He got a new wife, new children, new animals, a new home. I don't know about Job but I'd be pretty pissed.

Surely he loved his wife and children, they cannot just be replaced with "better" ones. The girl here is attached to and loves her little bear. She does not need or want a bigger, "better" one.

But that's not the point of the Book of Job. It's a meditation on the reason for suffering. The idea that you get better shit as a result is one unsatisfactory explanation posited at the end. It is also one that falls outside the realm of Christian thought and is an illustration of the incompleteness of the old covenant without Christ.

>His wife
No, his wife was with him, bitching through the whole ordeal.
>to prove a point about trusting God and following him will let you reap the rewards later.
That's not the point ay all. It's about how you have to praise God through all situations. Still a stupid point.
Fucking hell, kike myths are stupid.

You are correct, I've not read the passage in a while, I had thought she was crushed along with his children.

Nah, she tells him to curse God and die before leaving. Yeah, fuck that bitch.

>God
>Buddha
>Allah
>All the same god.

If the first principles that come from these Gods all contradict, can't only one account of God be the true one?

Perhaps the most effective principles for managing an excellent society and culture should be respected, and the God that endorses these principles should be held by all who benefit from his society to be the true God. Perhaps Allah, who encourages Sharia law, is merely a savage perversion of God, the true creator.

Buddha was not a God.

Yahweh (Jehovah, whatever you want to call him): Thou shalt not lie. Liars won't inherit the Kingdom of God.

Allah: Another name for him, in the Quran, is "The Greatest Deceiver." Also the concept of "Taqiyya" as a whole.

Not the same individual here. Allah is how Satan found a way to be worshipped.

>Yahweh is how Aten found a way to be worshipped.
Fixed that for you.

Trust him or you will eternally burn in hell