"Remember when Trump said Grab them by the pussy? Should we bring it up again...

"Remember when Trump said Grab them by the pussy? Should we bring it up again? I know it's the only joke we got but there's a chance you forgot he said that."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c
youtube.com/watch?v=7xUpgkwwMYc
youtube.com/watch?v=ahkMA6JPOHU
youtube.com/watch?v=TkpuRLJhll8
youtube.com/watch?v=dhVtgojbmKU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If Hillary Clinton said that she likes to grab underage boys by the penis against their will and got elected, comedians would be making jokes about it forever.

>only joke we got
>makes an embarrassment of himself and the country in new ways on a weekly basis at least

I honestly did forget about that but thanks for reminding me. Lol 2016 was the best current year ever

Who the fuck watches the Daily Show since Jon left?

yeah but we support trump here so it's different

>Remember when Trump said Grab them by the pussy?
To be fair, it is pretty hilarious.

>The same media that insisted Hillary was a fucking saint with no flaws whatsoever would make jokes about her
Sure buddy

>turn on any news station
>e-mails
>e-mails
>fbi
>e-mails

kek

>all the men who condemned him claiming men never say things like that in private

The only reason this Uncle Tom won't get booted is because the other Uncle Tom got booted and cried MUH WAYCISM;(

>Implying they wouldn't frame it as a courageous expression of female sexuality
>Implying Hillary Clinton isn't a lesbian

>all the cucks
FTFY

>Trump grabbed underage women

I love leftist strawmen

I can't imagine still watching this shit.

They'd write it off as harmless banter or ignore it complety, let's be real.

>underage boys
Why add this? Why not just "grab guys by the balls"?

Changing the age changes a lot dumbass.

This. Paula Poundstone and Lena Dunham get so much flak from comedians but nobody jokes about Woody Allen!

True

Literally no one can talk about Woody positively or negatively without addressing the pedo shit.

LMAO LOOK AT THAT NIGGERS HEAD

>Remember when people used to watch the Daily Show?

What did he mean by this?

It doesn't really matter, If you're a comedian repeating the same joke that's already been done 1000 times this past year alone, you're a hack

>decided to watch it tonight to see if this is exaggerated
>it isn't

top kek

I'm glad they released that tape. Trump ended up getting the most black votes for a Republican since Reagan. Thanks NBC.

Why was hillary wearing a leather pantsuit today?

Also did Russia just fucking hack the daily show?

>breakyourownnews.com

>Could focus on the implication that Trump is saying you only need money and women will do anything
>instead focus on a dumb throwaway joke of a man trying to make his buddies laugh

We deserve whatever we get

>If Hillary Clinton said that she likes to grab underage boys by the penis against their will and got elected, comedians would be making jokes about it forever.
Cuz that just sounds creepy as fuck, but Trump grabbing on some puss just makes him seem like a dominate male... and deep down inside, you know that as well

>Hillary goes on a talk show and says all claims about her health are ridiculous
>Opens a jar of pickles to prove she's health
>Not even a month later collapses and admits she's terribly ill
>Everyone just acts as if she's brave for lying to the American people
>Not one comedian makes a joke about her lying about her health
I mean come on

Yeah there was some low hanging fruit as well like how they tried to say it was a heatstroke when it was a breezy 75 degrees in NYC. That is John Oliver tier humor.

This video lost her the election, she was already at a coin flip chance.

Fpbp

I will just NEVER get past the fact that no one called her out on being a fucking liar over this. Concerns about a presidential candidates health are a very reasonable thing, and she responded to those concerns with a flat out lie of "I'm perfectly healthy".
Then we have her collapse, and everyone just acts as if she's so brave and strong for campaigning through her illness, rather than pointing out that she's a fucking liar who would rather hide her health than openly admit it to the American people when asked directly

>Doesn't know what a straw man argument is nor how to use the word correctly in a sentence to convey his inferior thought

You probably do love leftist strawmen, you make them yourself all the time to argue against whilst representing them as a leftist person.

>Underage

Where's this from?

So did anyone ever figure out just what the fuck it actually was that fell out of her pant leg?

It's probably some card/ID one of them dropped in order to keep her from falling on the ground like a sack of retarded bricks.

I love how they're so non-chalant about the whole thing, too.

mad

>Clinton runs a smear campaign against a 12 year old girl that was raped in court to win the case then laughs about how she knew her defendant was guilty on tape and how pathetic the prosecution's case was
>then is later upheld as a symbol for all girls and women to look up to because she's running for president

haha it's only bad when trump does it

>nonchalant
"Fucking hell...again?!?"

Here ya go buddy for your collection

The best part is how none of them act surprised. Meaning they're clearly used to dealing with her seizures.

It's a catheter clip.

>WAAAH THEY MADE FUN OF MY PRESUDENT AGAIN WAAAAAAH

Oh yeah. You can see a couple faces and they don't look concerned in the slightest. This shit was clearly routine for them

nah, calling half of America deplorable along with going back on 80% of your beliefs opposing legislation you defended throughout your career beside being a warmonger was.

The only people I actually talked in irl who supported Hillary were just so hell bent on wanting a woman president they didn't even care about her scandals
>Trump said he grabs women by the pussy, he's horrible towards women, you can't vote for him!
>"That's just locker room talk though"
>No and guys shouldn't talk like that, it's practically rape
>"Hillary knowingly defended a rapist in court as a favor to someone, shaming the rape victim was her whole defense claiming they wanted it, and she's on tape laughing about how easy it was getting him off"
>SHE WAS A DEFENSE ATTORNEY SHE HAD NO CHOICE, SHUT UP
In the tape she literally says she took the case as a favor, yet people always act as if she had no choice

>alt-right arguments

Literally where?

She lost because her campaign was shit and she had no appeal.

One of the most retarded things they've tried to pull off was the whole "wow I'm an icebreaker, first wombyn prez!". Women were allowed in politics for longer than niggers. If they weren't able to overcome the bias against them, then they're either worse than niggers or there is no bias, therefore no icebreaking needed. And this was only the first of countless mistakes of her campaigns.

It appealed to die-hard liberals and nobody else. Even "weaker" republicans like Jeb or Rubio could win this cycle, just less spectacularly(Rubio would probably do it via winning NH, NV, CO and having better chance in VA, for example), since the sole obamacare crash would save them.

I mean /our guy/ is in the white house, the political climate is swinging *hard* to the right, and normies everywhere are finally waking up to the fact that you libcucks are powerless without a keyboard, and collectively telling you to fuck off with your neo-puritanical, shaming tactics bullshit.

The entire point is there is no argument, there is no debate, we have won. It's over. Don't you have a "march" to be at? Because we're suppose to be impressed by a bunch of dykes, feminazis, numales, and cucks sitting in the rain and crying together, right?

Getting triggered? How many times can you fit the word "literally" into my (you)?

Stay salty, cuck; MAGA.

youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c

Taking a copypasta from /r/The_Donald? Fucking Reddit? Christ, you don't even want to hide it anymore. Take this 0.50 and leave, newfag.

If you can show me a screencap or link of this "pasta" I'll drink my own piss.

Stay salty, stay btfo, and stay down, cuckboy.

youtube.com/watch?v=7xUpgkwwMYc

>He tries to get me to go on his Reddit safespace let alone Reddit

I can't give more funds for your hard work, so have a Moon Man on the house.

Is this related to that Sword and Scale episode where the voice of Moonman goes over the chat logs of a cannibalistic pedophile?

youtube.com/watch?v=ahkMA6JPOHU
>yfw when you have every media celebrity pundit and news outlet shilling for you and you still lose.

It's called a lie.

Hillary was just fucking lame, boring and wasn't even close to being as big of a clown as pol's /ourpathologicalliarguy/.

I want to know why Trevor Noah is being shilled so hard EVERYWHERE lately? Not even normies like him

>ssss--hh--eee not asss baddd ass DRUMPF
You failed, the left failed and the establishment failed.

Perhaps you should not have said all straight white males are evil. Turns out if you alienate them they vote for your enemy's.

>tfw the roasting isnt fun like with bush cause these retarded regressives really think they're a resistance

heh i called him le cheeto buffoon man again #RESIST

Don't you hippie leftwing god defying commies EVER SAY ANYTHING BAD ABOUT my Donald!
I never get any love from anyone and I feel loved by the my new dadfu Donald, now let us go back to literally destroying every other human being for no reason and laugh at any possible thing they do. I wish lord emeror Donald would grab my wive and/or daugthers pussy, but not in a cuck way, you are the libtarded, cucktards!

>the establishment failed

Lmao big oil is now officially in government in your country, the establishment has never been better

The best part is their faces clearly show their thoughts

>I thought my training would be protecting the good guys
>fucking hell she's down again why does she keep trying this shit
>I should have just become a cop like dad wanted

only if you're retarded or your county is a corrupt shithole and you've been brainwashed.
In the whole of the superiour world (northwest EU). No one would care if a ministers/primeminister dies or gets sick, because we'd know we would just elect someone else if he died or got to sick for office, also your country is a shithole if you can't trust your leaders to leave office when they can't function.

This is the propaganda your weakbrain accepts; youtube.com/watch?v=TkpuRLJhll8

all the while too stupid to realise that Bernie/Hillary/Trump have about the same chance to get sick or die, but your dumb ass has convinced yourself that the fat out of shape Trump is healthier than any other candidate.

kek
I hardly ever post in Sup Forumsbait threads anymore on here, but I see it's the same transparent user still shilling his same agenda. Sad.

>the political climate is swinging *hard* to the right
>32% approval rate

>but your dumb ass has convinced yourself that the fat out of shape Trump is healthier than any other candidate.

Do I even need to say why this is retarded or do we all agree

This, I laughed my ass off at the original video.

That's the problem with Trump and comedians. Trump is already funny enough by himself (intentionally or unintentionally), comedians aren't really needed.

It's not even a joke. It's just playing a soundbite.

Look mom, I posted it again.

>Still believes in biased leftist (((news))) polls
>these same polls predicted Hilldawg has a 98% chance of winning the election

Fool me twice...

The only reason he still has a show is because they cancelled Larry Wilmores show and were afraid to cancel two black guys shows in one year. This is entirely my opinion but look into your heart and you know it's true

Why was early 00s Bush bashing so comfy? Was it because we were younger? At least get creative with the insults
>small hands
>cheetos
>hair
>grab her by the pussy
I think we've covered all bases?
>LOL CHEETOH VOLDEMORT! DEATHEATERS ARE RUNNING THE GOVERNMENT

So much this. Since all these shows became obsessed with Trump they became insufferable.

But why though? The show was definitely watchable when all they would do was shit on bush? It's like they lost all creativity

I like the "against their will" part too, which he never said.

Fuck, while we're making up shit, just claim he said "I love to rape feminists and take away their right to agency because I'm a privileged tool of the patriarchy!"

The he twirls his mustache.

That girl wearing the red pants in the Florida photo has got some ass.

Exactly. Women can get away with sexual assault, men can't. Hillary could have grabbed someone's pussy on live TV and only Fox News would have talked about it

FDR was ill during his powow with Churchill and Stalin and that's often claimed as the reason why he rolled over for Stalin's demands, effectively worsening the later Cold War. Turns out you want your so-called leader of the free world thinking straight or there are consequences.

>against their will
But u right tho. However a women it's funnier because they're not expected to be sexually aggressive (see jokes in Horrible Bosses about female on male rape)

Trump is funnier than the comedians that make fun of him

It's because they are just basically reading tweets.

FDR was a commie, and a number of the people representing the USA were also commies

Probably the same who watch Samantha Bee. There are people who get their news from comedy central. Let that sink in.

There's about as much proof of it has already happened as there is a chance we would here about it

When you're right, you're right.

youtube.com/watch?v=dhVtgojbmKU

>against their will
right after he said grab their pussies he said "and they'll let you" which is positive consent shitlord.

t. butthurt Trump boi.

Please convince me that the women Trump was referring to were not golddiggers and whores who routinely present themselves to rich and powerful men, encouraging those men to grope them in hopes of acquiring financial rewards in exchange for sexual favors...

Otherwise... shut the fuck up about it... You. Stupid. Morons. You.

This.

Every time I see this.

Charisma: *NEVER* a dump stat.

This. 100% this. The left cling to the fantasy of "we're the valiant resistance, everyone who voted for Trump is a racist white male!" so desperately because it's a lot easier a pill to swallow than "turns out if you spend 8 years telling a group of people they're the enemy, they'll believe you, and act accordingly. That plus normies being desensitized to anything worth being outraged about by a culture that is outraged by *everything* and just generally being tired of your neo-puritanical bullshit, and you have a perfect storm that gets /our guy/ in office."

This, people love to say "he bragged about sexual assault!" when he specifically said "they'll let you" which means consent is relevant to him.

Vapid cumsluts have zero dignity around guys with money, news at 11.

Liberals have very selective hearing.