Progressives who are anti racist tell us why you aren't racist against white people. Justify your position

Progressives who are anti racist tell us why you aren't racist against white people. Justify your position

Attached: 3bxk88.jpg (577x432, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pJTGAtLH7Hw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

As a person of Latin descent I can say I’m not racist against white people. The human race in general hates each other just for minor differences. The Europeans got the best chunk of land on this planet for taking over the rest of the planet. I’m descended from the Aztecs, could you imagine if those people had access to the resources Europe had? They were outright a war tribe who did blood sacrifice regularly.

I think all people have capability to do horrible things, I think we should all strive to treat everyone equally

I agree with you. Whenever I hear or see anti racism activist's speak they very quickly bring up skin color. I think that for many anti racists which whom are avowed leftists, they are so entrenched in their own echo chamber that they are unable to see a d hear their own bigotry.

And yes I can see your point concerning the war like culture of the Aztec's. No reason not to assume they had imperial ambition

being racist towards myself? wtf are you talking about

There is definitely the idea that is perpetuated that you can’t be racist towards white people in those groups. But you totally can, hell Europeans are still racist towards another.

I do have left leaning tendencies but that is because it aligns personally more with actual scientific though and is more prone to actual adaptation rather than let it all stay the same and become stagnant

Progressives define all "-ism"'s (Racism, Sexism, etc.) as Power + Prejudice.

So to be Racist (according to their definition), you need to
- Hate someone because of their race
- Have some kind of historically granted privilege/power over the person of that race.

That's why they claim that "I hate blacks" is Racist (because Black People have minority status) but "I hate whites" is not Racist (because White People have majority status). Both statements express "Prejudice" (and maybe that's the word you're looking for?) but only one is "Racist"

You don't have to agree with their definition, or feel their definition is correct/justified/whatever, but it makes perfect sense if you think about it for more than like two seconds instead of just yelling in your echo chamber.

lol this is the dumbest comment ive read Europe has almost no natural recourses you fucking tard that's why they invaded Africa which is the most recourse rich continent on earth. Europeans and Asians have the highest IQs of any race which is why they have the best countries and have invented pretty much everything your ancestors and the Africans have the lowest IQs on earth which is why you have invented pretty much nothing of significant and all your countries are shit holes

Attached: global-iq-scores-black-white-asian-hispanic-arab-large.png (1272x800, 80K)

because I'm anti-racism ya dingle

Self hatred does exist. Look at Tim Wise's twitter page. There is such a thing as the white Uncle Ruckus and it is growing within the progressive left of the Democratic Party.

No such thing as racism just ingroup preference most normal people except mentally retarded leftists prefer their own people

Attached: french iq.jpg (615x441, 279K)

deep in your heart you dont believe your own bullshits
previous user is right, its related to IQ but also diversity
In china they have best IQ but their country is in late because they are all fucking clones, less genome diversity wich probably lead to less creativity

Tim Wise identifies as a Jew.

niggers are retarded

Attached: race IQ.jpg (580x381, 36K)

Power plus prejudice is not the definition of racism and should be called out whenever it is used. It's a gas lighting straw man. Racism is racism. Progressives who claim to be anti racism are racist against whites. Why else would they push their preferd definition over the classical and official definition?

They had wide tracks of land for agriculture, they had access to iron, they had the initial starting resources that allowed them to trade and take the other resources that further advanced them.

Africa is resource dense, but is far more dangerous in terms of climate, animals, diseases, etc. which keeps it from being completely dominated by man.

IQ has absolutely nothing to do with the countries people live. Ultimately IQ tests are skewed towards Western Culture. The Aztecs created Obsidian weapons, pottery, their own pyramids, and incredibly accurate calendars. They were intelligent they just lacked resources in dense jungle.

Overall you’re showing your own bias here, in all I’m saying you can be racist to white people and we should all be treated equal. You’re being a fucking dickhead and misunderstanding at all what I’m saying and are preaching veiled white superiority

They push it because they can make fags like you go on the defensive constantly and basically oust you as a fag.

Because it makes people like you sperg out on command. It's very useful in that way, really.

Climate, animal and disease prevent the advancement of technology? Are you dense? That's why technology came more into fruition.

No I totally believe what I say. I have no reason to bullshit to random Sup Forumsros. IQ tests are Western skewed, ultimately all standardized tests have a flaw that they are not truly representative of all people.

But now you guys are vaguely talking about white superiority. You’re not being very discreet with your beliefs that others aren’t equal. I’m just saying we all are and you can be racist to white people

Calling out intellectual dishonesty by those on the Progressive left is far from "sperge" out.

Attached: Screenshot_20190929-232410.png (1080x1920, 173K)

OP here. Agree completely

I am not being discreet. We are superior to you.

I didn’t at all said it prevented the advancement of technology? But it definitely hurts to not have a stationary place to live. The tribes of Africa were largely nomadic, the relative safety of Europe allowed for stationary life styles and more focusing away from just basic survival. Human should all over the world have come up with parallel lines of thinking and created similar tools and technology.

That's a yikes for your Reading Comprehension.

What exactly do you think they mean by "Unfair treatment" in that quote? "Power + Prejudice" is just colloquial slang, it's not syntax.

If a black murders someone other than a black and the motive is ethnicity then it is racism. The Power plus prejudice definition is intellectual dishonesty

In what capacity? You’re very likely a mutt from a bunch of races that hated each other only 100 years ago coasting off of the success of your ancestors. You’ve probably done very little to ensure you’re own success.

My family can follow our family line all the way back to that rape from the Spaniard, we’ve been in America since the Civil War, fought for America in WWI and WWII, and my dad is a disabled veteran. Meanwhile the current president still says we are rapists and bad people, on the IQ tests you value so much I test a 145 and am getting my PhD. In what ways are you superior to me?

youtube.com/watch?v=pJTGAtLH7Hw

Just unfortunate you have some “whites are superior” people who ruin your side as well. I’m literally saying you can be racist towards white people and there is prejudice and they make it about them. They scream “We are superior” but on a 1 to 1 level I’m probably the better bet

The anti racists and racists come out and consistently de rail legit conversation

You also seemed to miss the part where you make any sort of logical argument. I’m not saying anyone had it bad, I’m saying that white people got dealt a good hand with the chunk of land on this planet they decided to inhabit. That land allowed for their overall expansion over the entire world

see:

i am a white people. sure nazis deserve to be punched but imani can go call hr on me if she thinks i don't got a spine

I’ve been saying consistently you can be racist to white people as a Latino and they make it about “whites are superior”

There is a lot of dubs in this thread

And I agree with you.

It is just a shame that people repeat things that they’ve read online to situate their own bias in “fact” but don’t take the time to do more research. It is easy to interpret information that makes you look good and in the right.

You're kissing the part where. Iggers supposedly had a 100,000 year headstart. We should be colonizing other planets by now, but monkey niggers were only interested in low hanging fruit, fucking, and sleeping. Same holds true today, muh dick

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

Lmao dude you don't have to be black to be a nigger. Plenty of Chinese and White niggers. Name your ethnicity and I assure you it has plenty of niggers .

I mean we are all genetically related still, modern man only has existed 20 or so thousand years, but now that is largely up for debate now too based on new findings.

You really just don’t use much logic though, migrating across Africa safely with a group suitable for starting a new settlement would have been daunting for a long while. Again climate and danger played a good role in this. Europe was safer but didn’t actually allow for much truly intelligent evolution. All of the animals we consider to have high IQ in relation to humans come from apes in South America and Africa. Something about those climates foster intelligent evolution. Some evolutionary biologists believe it has something to do with the temperature, some say the harsh climate of those places supports more intelligent means of survival.

Also this, being an fucking brain dead retard is part of any race. I guarantee I drop that guy in Africa 10k years ago with his “intelligence” he wouldn’t survive a week

This copy pasta hurt my heart