JOHN OLIVER

How long do you think his career will last?

He is really popular and is massively influential to Youth and Normies. I fear for our future

It'll last till the current year.

>watching and paying for TV in current year

His career will last as long modern SJW justice culture will last, but he has too much invested to survive any major shift in public consciousness. He will be one of "those guys" people will feel ashamed about.

I don't think Oliver is a SJW desu. He's opposed Obama on some issues before like drones.

I think Oliver is the perfect example of a Liberal

Is he? Ive never heard anybody talk about him, nor do I know of anyone who watches late night TV, or any TV for that matter, below the age of 50.

I think he's the classical example of a demagogue.

All of his videos are in Trending section of YouTube and he has ads everywhere. His episode on Donald Trump is the most viewed televised programming HBO has ever had.

He also has a big fan base on Reddit and Facebook Normies

About tree fiddy.

if MI 6 cares about British image they'd put him in a dungeon

Longer than Wilmore or Noahs careers thats for sure.

Those nigger fractions are tanking in the ratings as we speak

He was good when he was talking about shit like SOPA back when that was a thing. Of course, now he's shilling for people who want to do the kind of shit SOPA would have resulted in.

Wait til he goes full damage control on Nice

>TV is popular with the youth

His Episodes get uploaded on YouTube and get 5M+ Views

Everyone on Sup Forums is a ignorant racist and their sense of humor is too inferior for the bold humor that John Oliver does, Sup Forums BTFO.
Now excuse me, i have to go shoot up heroin with my "Young Democrats for Hillary"-group at our campus

I think it's fucking hilarious how distraught this board is over some brit on hbo.

Does he really believe any of the shit he says?

>He is really popular and is massively influential
I really doubt this claim. His show airs on HBO. The number of people who tune in for HBO series is nearly nothing.

Yea.
He has 100s of hours of doing podcasts with some other guys and they talk about issues and politics

Yea.
He has a lot of podcasts with some other guys and they talk about issues and politics before he got famous

he's unintentionally hilarious

I say ITS 2016 I MEAN COME ON! all the time

Personally, if he continues the way he is, not long. He bitched about Brexit, and that didn't do him any favors. As long as he doesn't turn into Stephen Colbert, because fuck him for saying that Trump is a Nazi, even as a joke, shows how much media will villanize people who believe differently.

>major shift in public consciousness

It's coming. Be ready.

Why did you post it twice?

It's 2016 mate his Jewish tricks don't work anymore

Can we find some way to trick him into meeting ISIS in Iraq?

I'd love to see the livestream of that.

You are a fucking retard.

What happens if he wakes up only to realize that it is no longer the current year?

>CURRENT YEAR
>U
>R
>R
>E
>N
>T

>Y
>E
>A
>R

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

>He disagreed with the President on using military instruments against foreign terrorists.

You have a truly formidable understanding of SJWs.

No.
He will fail.