THE COMEBACK KID DOES IT AGAIN
ON TO THE SUPERBOWL WE GO

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14898649
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what part of boston are you ugys from?

michigan here

dubs and brady gets injured in the last minute

Lived in Lynn most of my life. Currently in Vegas.

Foxborough

Sydney.

North Shore representing

>Lynn

I'm sorry for your loss.

PATS ARE FAGS PATS ARE FAGS NFL IS RIGGED THEY ALREADY MESSED UP AND SAID PATS VS VIKES OWL ON FACDBOOK PATS ARE FAGS BRADY IS A FAG PATS ARE FAGS PATS ARE FAGS NFL IS RIGGED THEY ALREADY MESSED UP AND SAID PATS VS VIKES OWL ON FACDBOOK PATS ARE FAGS BRADY IS A FAG PATS ARE FAGS PATS ARE FAGS NFL IS RIGGED THEY ALREADY MESSED UP AND SAID PATS VS VIKES OWL ON FACDBOOK PATS ARE FAGS BRADY IS A FAG PATS ARE FAGS PATS ARE FAGS NFL IS RIGGED THEY ALREADY MESSED UP AND SAID PATS VS VIKES OWL ON FACDBOOK PATS ARE FAGS BRADY IS A FAG PATS ARE FAGS PATS ARE FAGS NFL IS RIGGED THEY ALREADY MESSED UP AND SAID PATS VS VIKES OWL ON FACDBOOK PATS ARE FAGS BRADY IS A FAG PATS ARE FAGS PATS ARE FAGS NFL IS RIGGED THEY ALREADY MESSED UP AND SAID PATS VS VIKES OWL ON FACDBOOK PATS ARE FAGS BRADY IS A FAG PATS ARE FAGS PATS ARE FAGS NFL IS RIGGED THEY ALREADY MESSED UP AND SAID PATS VS VIKES OWL ON FACDBOOK PATS ARE FAGS BRADY IS A FAG PATS ARE FAGS PATS ARE FAGS NFL IS RIGGED THEY ALREADY MESSED UP AND SAID PATS VS VIKES OWL ON FACDBOOK PATS ARE FAGS BRADY IS A FAG PATS ARE FAGS PATS ARE FAGS NFL IS RIGGED THEY ALREADY MESSED UP AND SAID PATS VS VIKES OWL ON FACDBOOK PATS ARE FAGS BRADY IS A KEK

i hate them so much

>SACKSONVILLE
JASG
>SACKSONVILLE
JASG
>SACKSONVILLE
JASG
>SACKSONVILLE
JASG
>SACKSONVILLE
JASG
>SACKSONVILLE
JASG

Not even a Pats fan but rooting for them to win. My team is already eliminated so if I can't be happy, I want the least amount of other fans happy as well.

LMAO @ the faggots going "seething" and "cry more" when I wanted to discuss what BS concussion protocol is when the defender isn't also removed from the game. This only encourages that type of behavior, and teams can now use it as a strategy to take out a team's best receiver with essentially no consequence.

Stayed retarded, queers.

Bostholm

COME ON TOMPA!!!

this reporter wants the D

The whites won again. Great job guys.

ALL HAIL THE KING!

Why do you think I moved? Lynn is a shithole.

BTFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Richmond Hill

Bostonfurt am Main here

The Sanctuary

HGH ugg wearing piece of shit
How he hasn’t dropped off stuns me

Los Angeles

El Nuevo Inglaterro

Woburn, MA

>jagsbarrow

LUNENBURG MASS

LETS FOCKIN GO TOM IS THE GOOOOAAAAT.

*ahem* when tommy boy retires we're gonna erect a golden statue in his image by Park St Station and all Bostonfags will make a pilgrimage to kiss his feel like its fucking mecha. A live goat will be raised in his shadow every August.

Lets go. 6 rings baby i smell it.

uppsala

Is there a more based human being than Tom Brady? If you look up "cuck" in a reverse-thesaurus, you find a picture of Tom Brady.

Braintree.

SOMERVILLE

New Hampshire

lmao

New York, I've been a lifelong Pats fan except in 2008 and 2012.

South Shore of MA

CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT

I really hope the Vikings win this game so the Pats can embarrass them at home.

Florida

yes bro.

This. If my team's out I want every other team in extreme despair.

Brazil, MA here

APOLOGIZE, SHITHEAD HATERS

from Roslindale, live in NH now

Rhode Island :)

NORTH SHORE NIGGA

this + i enjoy watching unprecedented greatness

Beverly reporting in

Malden

California

BROOKLINE

bro this is why NFL eventually will die off bradys wife already told in an interview last year that he suffers from headaches all the time that will be the final nail

Why did they change the Lamar Hunt Trophy? It looks like something you could make with a trip to the hardware store. Pic related is vastly superior.

>I SAID WE'LL SEE...
>WELL, HOW'D IT GO?

the

GOAT
O
A
T

based

Originally, East Greenwich, RI.
Living in Sarasota FL now

Auburn, AL

NH

I LOVE YOU TOM

hot wieners and coffee milk represent

WE'VE ALL JERKED IT TO YOUR WIFE AT SOME POINT TOM!

Even Jags have to admit, you gotta hand it to Tom Brady.

Providence, RI reporting in.

Do you pats fans even have fun watching your team knowing that they are at least going to the super bowl? So tired of the same shit every year.

It's just ascension pains. The god will awaken in the superb owl.

>you gotta hand it to Tom Brady.
they just did lmao

WE DID IT

Yo wtf same

NYC

Rockland, MA

> 1 penalty all game
I don't think this semen slurping sport is for me any more lads

what up MASS

Bostonbul. I'm a diehard Pats fan and will be till I die or Brady retires, whichever comes first.

Framingham?

Newburyport

From Ireland loves the pats, no wonder we Brits abused your terrorist army for over a decade.

Nope. All we do is win win and win and the haters can't do shit about it.

I live on main street

Yes they overcame the cheating and dirty hits from the Jags. Jags headhunted Gronk to get him out on concussion protocol, and another dirty kamikazi hit on a defenseless receiver in Burkhead right on his spine, but still lost. Glad the good guys won again!

The New England Patriots are killing the NFL. It is not engaging to watch one team dominate endlessly. The only people that enjoy that shit are people who base their entire identities around their teams. Competition is healthy, and the NFL is seriously lacking competition. That's why the NFL is failing, it has nothing to do with any other horse shit you'd like to blame. It's just not fun to watch the same people defeat another random over hyped team year after year. I know that's true for me at least, I lose interest every year.

I actually do live in Cambridge.

Tom brady image with infinity gauntlet when?

*freeze frame* Yep, that's me, you're probably wondering how I got in this situation. It all started when Tom hurt his hand...

Yesah

Chicago

strawpoll.me/14898649
strawpoll.me/14898649
strawpoll.me/14898649

River of January.

The City of Chokesonville

Natick, MA

I'm just a Bucs fan who wants to watch it all burn

BELIEVE IT OR NOT I'M WALKING ON AIR NEVER THOUGHT I COULD FEEL SO FREEE HEEEEE HEEEEEEE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BELIEVE IT OR NOT I'M WALKING ON AIR NEVER THOUGHT I COULD FEEL SO FREEE HEEEEE HEEEEEEE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BELIEVE IT OR NOT I'M WALKING ON AIR NEVER THOUGHT I COULD FEEL SO FREEE HEEEEE HEEEEEEE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BELIEVE IT OR NOT I'M WALKING ON AIR NEVER THOUGHT I COULD FEEL SO FREEE HEEEEE HEEEEEEE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BELIEVE IT OR NOT I'M WALKING ON AIR NEVER THOUGHT I COULD FEEL SO FREEE HEEEEE HEEEEEEE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The Patriots and the people of Boston make me want to leave the UK and join Black Lives Matter