You can spell Donald Trump with dotard. How does it feel to have voted for a one and done impeached President?

You can spell Donald Trump with dotard. How does it feel to have voted for a one and done impeached President?

Attached: B0BC154C-2EF6-4B08-8F13-84C9FE6DFACA.jpg (474x336, 20K)

You can’t spell Donald Trump without dotard...

Attached: 1565234172764.gif (895x418, 161K)

He called for civil war tonight. He's a traitor. Anyone who supports him is a traitor.

Attached: 1547690726810.gif (589x588, 196K)

>He's a traitor.
that's treason

Calm down

ADL is out full force today... goddamned jews

Truth

>Uses the one 3 year old image of one leftard crying.
Thanks for doing your bit and recycling.

Kick him to the curb.

Attached: glowing orb.jpg (800x600, 92K)

the opening of the mouth ceremony

We've already been talking about this, though. Our values are separating, we think communism is the true meaning of your effort and everything else is smoke and mirrors. A civil war over communism isn't exactly unprecedented, here or anywhere else. I'm not going to be subject to a communist dictatorship that murders whoever it wants, controls the media and will place me in a racial underclass as a punishment for it's flawed interpretation of history. You commit every crime you claim to abhor against others all in the name of some failed ideology, your own continued atrocities will expel it from the earth and make humans admit their incapability as they finally should. Frankly I can't wait for the chance to shoot at you and finally let history move itself along, let the Unraveling end and the Crisis begin. We probably won't live to see the new High but we will bring it forth.

Attached: 1559080317964.png (406x295, 191K)

Fuck your recession. Get someone who knows about macroeconomics in there.

He's been done how many times now? Pretty sure you spazzes secured his reelection

Do you remember when the world's greatest deal maker couldn't put together a budget that everyone could agree on? And we didn't know how long the government would shut down for? That was earlier this year! Everything seemed so much simpler and more innocent then, didn't it?

Attached: Parasites_on_Parade.jpg (960x540, 142K)

Agreed. America says innocent till proven guilty and everyone keeps calling him guilty so he keeps having to prove his innocence. Mob mentality by the sheep being controlled by those who don't want to loose power. Fyi bill Clinton was impeached but Democrats have him a pass with so much evidence it wasnt funny.

>How does it feel to have voted for a one and done impeached President?
i m not a murican and didnt vote for a murican president

>we think
Why would you lie on the internet?

>we think communism is the true meaning of your effort
Which efforts do you perceive as leading to communism? Have they lead to communism everywhere those efforts are made? Do you simply oppose everything that could potentially lead to a communist dictatorship as YOU see it or do you have a particular example that you believe embodies this
>communist dictatorship
you will not be subject to? How does that example actually compare with the 'efforts' you are so against?

America is in no danger of becoming a communist dictatorship. If you believe it is you are very, VERY liberal with your leaps of logic.

Lol, yall vote counts over there?
hungarofag

Attached: 31E63AA5-81A1-4B74-BF24-ECF17F4E180F.jpg (750x804, 396K)

Attached: vBocts1g_o.jpg (620x945, 223K)

Attached: FB_IMG_1569430364455.jpg (720x716, 119K)

Keep dreaming

Attached: 1569561213772.jpg (402x602, 37K)

How so?

A barstool could beat trump in 2020

Beto, stop posting and go to bed.

What Communism?
Trumptard is a crook.
Bernie's a Dem Soc.
Warren is a New Dealer.

lol at thinking any of the progressive libtards has a farts chance in a hurricane of winning.

>dotard

Attached: 1527851808633.png (500x500, 314K)

Attached: download (1).jpg (259x194, 8K)

DemSoc and new deal are both communist in origin and agenda.

Yet again another example of how libtards dont do any research and propagate lies and undue bias, the only person guilty of treason is the democrat "whistleblower" who under investigation was found to have a statement made up completely of hearsay and fiction . Donald trump has a higher approval rating than Obama since the Mueller report and will be even greater now after farce. Carry on , you librals are the reason people vote for Trump this is all on you and I thank you for it . I just wish he was actually what you say he is .

Ivanka getting wet just being next to MAGADON , imagine being in his presence ! What a living God !!!

> Look at me, I just like to lie about everything. Hurr Durr I'm a retard.

Well you can't spell "Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren, Joe Biden, Kamala Harris and (You)" without "White Mans Burden"

Not likely, Buttigeg will just flip it upside down and sit on it with his husband until sap comes out.

Attached: B8EB80B0-87BC-4706-A96D-03F1FAC3152E.jpg (1199x675, 124K)

The Plan:
Elect Trump knowing he'll fuck up
Trump fucks up.
Trump gets impeached.
Trump gets arrested.
Ivanka doesn't want jailbird husband.
Ivanka divorces Trump and gets $$$
I show up swinging dick.
Ivanka and me fuck for hours/days.
Win? Win.

I wasn't alive for the Clinton administration

Err...Melania... whatever the fuck her name is.

Attached: melania.jpg (620x465, 33K)

Congrats, you found someone upset that their candidate lost.

Let's take a look at some republicans in 2008...

Attached: Screenshot_20190930-090220.jpg (2280x1080, 463K)

Seems like Murica has such a Butt Mad Hurt fucked Left they can't accept anything but their own transgender Narrative.

>higher approval rating than Obama
Higher than Obama's lowest.
WAY below Obama's final approval.

Attached: Screenshot_20190930-090302.jpg (2280x1080, 769K)

How dare you bring facts to Sup Forums?

Attached: Screenshot_20190930-090655.jpg (2280x1080, 486K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190930-090735.jpg (2280x1080, 671K)

It's almost like there are people on every side that get upset when what they see as the best option loses to the other side. The real issue is that some (note: some, not all) Trumpfags get some joy out of seeing this reaction out of the other side, like seeing others upset is a big part of their win. Those people are shit people.

When Nixon resigned, the GOP spend an ungodly amount of time and resources making it near impossible to impeach an (R) POTUS.
If Trump live-streamed him eating a screaming live baby, tearing its flesh of with his teath in front of the camera, and happily chomping down the chunks, he still won't get impeached. Fox News, Rush Limbaugh, Alex Jones, Breitbart, etc will all rabidly defend him and accuse the Democrats of faking the footage and saying Hillary and Biden are the ones actually doing it or it's Deep Fakes of Obama doing it.
Trump isn't getting impeached.

making ridiculous circumstance for Trump to be impeached
totally fucking oblivious of hilary corruption and just says some dumb shit about deep fakes and alex jones.

the states of lib fags politics.

^Point here. Proven here:

>Fox News, Rush Limbaugh, Alex Jones, Breitbart

You are aware news corporations aren't in-charge of impeachment right.

They are in charge of the information that voters who support the GOP use. Propaganda is directly related to who becomes the people in charge. That was the reason behind the free press, to fight misinformation that corrupts the government of the people. Unfortunately, propaganda and news are indistinguishable in the USA from one another. Information is power, not the temporary office of the people in them.

>I wear a tinfoil hat!
kek

true or false news being reported it does not matter at all. The united states Senate is in charge of figuring out the truth and if to impeach or not. Thats why so many false flag hit pieces crumble once they hit the senate and fbi investigations cause they are scene for what they really are just democratic smears against the President, nothing sticks for a reason.

impeached doesn't mean removed, and it'll go over like all the other impeachment attempts. It'll make you guys look like horrible idiots and secure a 2020 for trump.

How does it feel to lose round 2?

>fb img
I bet you're 30yrs old look gross a woman and think that trump represents all the men that left you. Go clean your cats liter box and clean your house then kill yourself so the police can find your corpse.

ya and let me guess the "free press" is the people reporting trump a racist a collusion with russia and Putin and the propaganda is
Almost 4 million jobs created since election.
More Americans are now employed than ever recorded before in our history.
Have created more than 400,000 manufacturing jobs since my election.
Manufacturing jobs growing at the fastest rate in more than THREE DECADES.
Economic growth last quarter hit 4.2 percent.
New unemployment claims recently hit a 49-year low.
Median household income has hit highest level ever recorded.
African-American unemployment has recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
Hispanic-American unemployment is at the lowest rate ever recorded.
Asian-American unemployment recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
Women’s unemployment recently reached the lowest rate in 65 years.
Youth unemployment has recently hit the lowest rate in nearly half a century.
Lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma.
Under my Administration, veterans’ unemployment recently reached its lowest rate in nearly 20 years.
Almost 3.9 million Americans have been lifted off food stamps since the election.

Attached: Trump-Economy.jpg (1280x720, 151K)

>Those people are shit people
Imagine having a brain that actually unironically thinks this way

ITT: Man-children furiously counting eggs as chickens.

Imagine thinking taking joy at others being upset DOESN'T make you a shit person.

Can't spell Barack Obama without Bomb.
Can't spell Hilary Clinton without Tyrannic.
Can't spell Kamala Harris without Sharia.
Can't spell Beto O'Rourke without Broke.
Can't spell Bernie Sanders without Inbreeder.

What's your point?