So what are some solutions for France now? This shit is getting ridiculous

So what are some solutions for France now? This shit is getting ridiculous.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=04T9-X3NCa0
youtube.com/watch?v=d3ZE4ZUkoS0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7_July_2005_London_bombings
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The solution? Import more Syrian refugees. Clearly Isis is attack France for being islamophobic/racist.

Ah, breaker one-nine, this here's the Rubber Duck.

Easy - ban assault freighter trucks.

>France
Might as be Sweden. Just cut your losses and do everything to prevent it from happening in your country.
Although considering every world leader is some reptilian illuminati fuckhead, we're all doomed.

Ban Assault Trucks.

Honestly the French government should just create some death squads. Supply them with arms disguise them as some new ultra right wing group and let them loose. The government can publicly deny these atrocities while at the same time removing kebab.

Ban more guns

Ban Islam
Deport muslims
Put them in camps and murder them if they do not comply
???
Peace

deport all non-whites.

that is all and it is easy.

all of this is happening despite france only having a 10% muslim population. europe will be 20% muslim by 2060 according to a demographics study.

meanwhile everyone just shouts diversity, open borders!

no fucking hope

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS
I
G
H
T

W
I
N
G

D
E
A
T
H

S
Q
U
A
D
S

Clearly we must ban assault trucks

>The japanese truck, a highly aggressive and ravenous species of truck, had found its way to the heart of europe, where the native populations had no natural defences against the creatures.
>The population of france had been decimated in a matter of weeks as the trucks started to thrive.
the UN called for intervention from the japanese government only to receive "we don't know how to deal with them either" as a response.
There's nothing you can do

France should invoke the Evian Accords and 1961 and deport Muslims like the Algerians deported 3rd and 4th generation Pieds-Noirs from Algeria.

Military and police coup of government

A final solution is best solution.

Blame the hate culture and import more mudslimes.

Anyone got more webms of the happening?

I would do all that but it'd also be a lot nicer to throw jews in with them and let em fight out their conflicts with each other without any weapons.

see

Deport mudslimes back to Africa.

Convoy!!

Frexit.

Ban Catholicism.

Actually how about this: stop giving them welfare, just pay them a lump sum to GTFO of France.

>doesnt even show it driving through the crowd

Oh shit. Brings back memories.

youtube.com/watch?v=04T9-X3NCa0

ban people on the streets. those fucking frenchs stood in his way and insulted allah

Abolish the Schengen Agreement

For sure, for sure, good buddy.

Frexit

>EU bans all forms of automotive vehicles
>Camel drawn carts become germany's largest export
>Obama praises this new form of "eco-islam"
>6 million more refugees given to France

They fight or submit to Islam.

I'm bettin on submission.

Does anyone have a proper webm?

Worse news still, the Japanese truck species has been known to spread the Japanese cold. This deadly combination could be running wild in the heart of Europe on a population which has never been exposed to this deadly contagion ever before. This cold and flu season might be the deadliest since the Spanish flu epidemic of 1918!

Imagine by the Beatles is about to get another 2 million plays on Apple Music; thanks for fixing our problems enlightened liberals and esteemed critical thinkers of the millennial generation, I really can imagine nothing to live for, now

This is my truck in ETS2 btw. Please r8 (no h8)

Remove kebab. Only option.

youtube.com/watch?v=d3ZE4ZUkoS0

Employ the Nazi standard of genetic descent and remove accordingly.

The Algerıans dıd thıs to the French who had lıved ın Algerıa for over a 100 years, so ıt's pay back tıme.

The only solution is the final solution

>France
>only option
>anything but surrender

But seriously, France is fucked.

There's no solution, Western/Central Europe is doomed. This is what, third case in a span of 2 years? Idiots will lament the dead for a week to come and then forget about everything like they always do. This isn't a tragedy -- it's a goddamn comedy at this point.
I just don't care any more, if grown men can't get a grip of what the fuck is happening in this world after everything that happened, then there's no helping them.

Why doesn't this shit happen to the United Cuckdom?

They were saying France was on the brink of civil war even before this happened. To be honest, though, I don't believe the French have it in them to uncuck themselves. The French Revolution was a fluke.

Quiet you.

This.

This. Nobody will care in a few days and nothing will be done. Just like all the shootings in Burgerland. You get the same tired muh gun control muh constitution debates and then what? Nothing ever happens and the shootings continue. People are too complacent and easily distracted by bs like social media

UK doesn't get anything even close to the scale of the last couple France attacks

Ban guns
Make it tougher for white men to own guns
Let more "immigrants" into the country
Mandatory diversity training
Disarm the police

#blm

gas the kikes and race war now

I hope Europe is destroyed quickly so North America can watch and learn what not to do

>To be honest, though, I don't believe the French have it in them to uncuck themselves.
The last brave Frenchmen died in WW1.

Genocide. Realistically it's the only way to fix it. You're not going to convince Muslims to leave the country or get them to act right. Not all Muslims are bad but we can't tell the difference so kill them all and let god sort them out.

>last terrorist attack in Germany happened in 77'

What't up frogs, why didn't you import the syrian doctors and engineers and actually helped them integrate into western society like we did ?

not recently
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7_July_2005_London_bombings

NUKE MECCA

Accept that attacks follow ramadan?

It's the fast and the furious.

Does Germany even record terrorist attacks? I always figured they would lie by omission like with the Scandinavian rape statistics where they stopped recording the race of perpetrators.

Hasn't France taken in relatively few (officially) refugees compared to Germany and Sweden because Hollande fears a Front National surge?

These dubs

We have Muslims in cities and large towns. They're mainly Pakistani. They cause loads of problems.
Those young girls in Rotherham and other cities who were abused is the tip of the iceberg.

Thankfully I live in a 100% white area and we don't have crime. The streets are clean, we have strong community spirit.
My kids can walk to school without fear. The pace of life is slow. Beautiful scenerey, great fishing and clean rivers and lakes.

The weather is shit, though. It's always cold and Winter is awful.

we had literally less casualties in the last 45 years than France had in the last 24 hours, and most of the deadliest terror attack Germany was committed in 77' by a communist group and had 5 deaths total

Very hard. Very hard indeed.

Exile. Make the legal frame. Negociate a deal with a friendly African country. Exile the threats, under reasonable suspicion.

The guy was French-Algerian.
Abolishing the Schengen agreement wouldn't have changed anything here.

Nothing

They're past the point of no return in regards to how many Muslims they have

Expect attacks like this yearly until civil war

Adopt jus sanguinis and deport those who don't meet certain requirements, who end up being the ones that radicalize.

Because you have better internal security. There's just as many derkas trying to mass murder in the UK but you guy's don't have a patronage system where a corrupt President appoints his incompetent cronies to top cabinet positions like internal security.

Cops were also trying to 'stop the truck' but didnt' shoot at it apparently because they weren't armed. France needs to uncuck itself and have plain clothed cops armed to the tits on every street corner waiting to air hole the next North African who chimpsout.

And now we're literally in for a stream of "if you kill your enemies - they win" bullshit, and how Trump enables terrorists to move by proposing to fight terrorism

>cab-over-engine
Cuck truck. Get a real American truck.

#notalltrucks

But seriously. Every attack brings us closer to god emperor Trump. People will soon get fed up with this bullshit and want change.

Is southern france going to split once the national front wins?

Aquitaine make it happen

Also where the fuck is the French intelligence in all of this? They have continually dropped the ball over and over again why are they so incompetent?

on their pilgrimage to meka

>Euro Cuck Stimulator

10-4 Rubber Duck, this is Seabass haulin' ass what's your 20? Over

Is there anything else to that webm? Ie him screaming allah ackbar or firing shots off into the crowd? Or am i supposed to believe that this guy just decided to film a random truck seconds before it charges a crowd of people?

>So what are some solutions for France now? This shit is getting ridiculous.
Simplest solution? Exist Schengen and control HARD on all borders.

See

He screams Snackbar, yes

You hear it in the one with sound

Don't you get it, dude? ISIS WANTS you to kill ISIS! If you kill terrorists, they win!

The tree of memes must be watered with the blood of frogs.

Kek wills it

The French will continue to be sacrificed until Trump is elected.

>So what are some solutions for France now?

Two Options:

1) Deport ALL Muslims, even if they are so-called "French" citizens.

or

2) Continue to be massacred and killed-off until there are no White French people left.

It's THAT simple.

>If you kill terrorists, they win!
I'm glad the message is getting through. Your leaf is in the mail. Praise Trudeau.

>tfw every terrorist attack gets Trump one step closer to becoming president and the EU one step closer to breaking up.

You haven't met French people. They would rather die to the last one than admit they were wrong. They take great pride in their multiculturalism, it's an achievement for them. They see you as an outsider if you criticize it. As a buffoon even.

I blame videogames
Pic related

Initiate damage control as it has become habit in Europe.
>every leader of their country will send their condolences and condemn ISIS
>but islam is still the religon of peace!
>this guy was not a true muslim!
>blah blah don't blame the muslims, they're moderate!
>let's hold hands with our muslim brothers and unite against those madmen
>don't blame the rape...refugees, guys!!
It's always the same

or they go full cultural enrichment and convert

If you don't pronounce the shahada (la ilaha illa-llah muhmmadu rasulu-llah), they win.

what's that one psychological condition, where someone invests so much effort or money into something that isn't working that they would rather sink themselves than admit they made a mistake

Elect Le Pen.

>Leave Mudshits to me

>All Imams must be licensed by the state
>Hold communities responsible (prosecute families/friends who potentially knew about attacks)
>Make use of anti-hate speech laws and arrest those who post inflammatory/extremist social media content
>