HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU...

HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YO

Attached: 1.jpg (369x336, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Jpk8Ix1CCg
youtube.com/watch?v=0bwLt_5t73g
youtu.be/9Jpk8Ix1CCg?t=2054
youtu.be/R1zDn4o2lzg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

babby's first period

this shit again? Damn, b is now a greta board

Attached: 1521461228511_1.jpg (385x500, 35K)

She needs to visit
tootfart dot com
for all her gaming needs

it says a lot about you if you hate the fridays for future movement or disparage greta thunberg.

Must Watch Top 10 Reasons Why Greta Thunberg Is a Fraud

TLDR Version:
She is being exploited and taken advantage of. She has aspergers, selective autism and obsessive compulsive disorders.

Greta's rise to fame was not organic promoted by a host of globalist elites from day 1 and they met with her mother scouted her 3-4 months before promoting her and did not happen across her protest they were told a week before.

Artificial Massive media Attention, the elites person of choice at the moment because it serves an agenda timestamp She pretty is much scripted .. when something off script happens youtube.com/watch?v=0bwLt_5t73g her image evaporates

34 minutes in you she it not the 1st time they used a girl to sell climate change back in 1992 they did the same thing youtu.be/9Jpk8Ix1CCg?t=2054

they have been screaming doom in 10 years since the 1930’s
and have been wrong over and over and over again.

I'm really enjoying how much a 16 year old girl is causing a worldwide rightwing temper tantrum.

Attached: 1411273140936.jpg (348x326, 10K)

why has no one made an edit of her speaking at the UN with the audio of that nutty indian woman?

"Hugh mungus what? Hugh mungus what? HOW DARE YOU! HOW DARE YOU!"

In your mind, I’m sure it is. Honestly, no one I know here gives 2 fucks about her or her opinion, she made the news a few weeks ago with her sailboat stunt, that’s it. No one cares here, not even our local news stations or radios.

No one cares abd yet here you are whining like a toddler

You’re really that retarded.

I swear to God,even lodposting is less retard than threads about this bitch
I also dislike her,but simply ignore this little retard slut

In my mind? Nigger, every board is being spammed into oblivion with you fucking snowflakes being triggered as fuck about this little girl.

She reminds me of this video, only because I heard her voice for the first time like 2 days ago, you sound stoopid
>youtu.be/R1zDn4o2lzg

And still you love her! Why even start five simiotainlesly threads about Greta if it's not that you all are obsessed of her?

lmao being this salty over some random teen, get a life faggot

>be me
>liberal
>pro-environment
>only a bit older than Greta
>still think everything she says is almost comical and there's something wrong with her being taken out of school for this shit...

Really enjoying how retards keep defending the establishment (and her family) using a 16 yr old girl with mental health issues as a political tool and screeching when ppl find that a tad disturbed...

I agree people shitting on Greta herself are also retards though...

>Present a fairly neutral opinion that has some vague potential difference with my opinion
>'ARE YOU MAD WIDDLE BABY?!'
The fucking state of democrats.

>fairly neutral opinion
>no one gives a fuck about x
cry more baby I'm not even on her side, merely observing that you're a political cuck raring to get mad over whatever gay shit

>sell climate change
What benefit could this possibly have to “globalist elites” or anyone for that matter. Yeah this girl is autistic and annoying but climate change is real you retard

No one cares except you liberals and/trolls using her to spam the boards.
Pretty sure no one else cares.

I don’t think you understand what whining is. First time on the internet, sport?

Lol neutral opinion yet you're bitching about dems, fucking faggot go shoot your AR-15 at a hay bale

This is NOT how to weaponize autism

"This is all wrong. I should be home masturbating to hentai"

You might get a glimpse at what whining was, if you quit doing it so much yourself.

My opinion was neutral. Learn to comprehend what you read.

Yeah. I noticed. No ona cares...

What is this? The thousand thread about her this week?

>no one cares

You still don’t get what whining is I see.

I'm not the one making the threads.

>I've imagined a bunch of things you are wrong about because I'm an insecure small-dicked follower desperate to believe I'm smarter than somebody
Not even the person you were replying to btw. I just resent people like you ruining the left.

At this point, it’s the trolls trolling trolls - liberal or otherwise because it’s easy bait.

Shes really going to hate her parents when she finds out they lied to her and used her for personal gain.

Ok.

Must Watch Top 10 Reasons Why Greta Thunberg Is a Fraud

TLDR Version:
She is being exploited and taken advantage of. She has aspergers, selective autism and obsessive compulsive disorders.

Greta's rise to fame was not organic promoted by a host of globalist elites from day 1 and they met with her mother scouted her 3-4 months before promoting her and did not happen across her protest they were told a week before.

Artificial Massive media Attention, the elites person of choice at the moment because it serves an agenda timestamp She pretty is much scripted .. when something off script happens youtube.com/watch?v=0bwLt_5t73g her image evaporates

34 minutes in you she it not the 1st time they used a girl to sell climate change back in 1992 they did the same thing youtu.be/9Jpk8Ix1CCg?t=2054

they have been screaming doom in 10 years since the 1930’s
and have been wrong over and over and over again.

lol get a clue

Selective mutism. Not selective autism. I don't like her much either, but atleast get it right you dumbfuck.

This is why you don't watch the electric jew. I've never heard it talk or even seen it move.

Look another retard assuming it knows what politics you are

Christ, triggered much, you fucking snowflake?

Attached: triggeredbyrazor.jpg (1024x1024, 158K)

You sound pretty butthurt OP, this should do ya

Attached: ointment.jpg (251x201, 4K)

You're all faggots, go home to reddit.

THEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBEST