For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich...

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.
One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".
Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.
I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

Attached: t-mcdonalds-McChicken.jpg (750x416, 157K)

What the fuck is McChicken sauce? You mean MAYO?

What in fucks hell is McChicken sauce?

The McChicken sauce and mayo are basically the same except before they package the McChicken sauce they spit and fart in it first.

You fucking faggot OP.
The Sausage egg and cheese McMuffin is clearly the best.
The sausage is so juicy and my McD's cooks the egg perfectly. If I've got some extra change, I get a slice of ham with it. That and an orange juice and I can fucking skip lunch.

OP they are serving you cum packets

Oh fuck yeah. Think I'll go get one right now!

Can confirm, I used to work at mcdonalds

McDonald's orange juice is so disgusting it's pure sugar and not even sweet

Real shit, bacon mcgangbang is top tier

I always get the double. They really are one of the best sandwiches ever. I think mcgriddles are slightly better though I eat them in nearly 3 bites so I mostly get McMuffins

Attached: t-mcdonalds-Sausage-Egg-Cheese-McGriddles.jpg (300x171, 8K)

if you say that to them you're an actual fatfuck.

This was a great post, I think I'll go to my local McDonalds resteraunt for lunch tomorrow. Thanks, OP!

you mean mayo

Anyone who honestly hates McDonald's is a bad person. The food is good and satisfying. Hollywood has attempted to defame it Hundreds if not thousands of times, yet still it stands

>pure sugar
>not even sweet

Imagine.

Trips of truth, looks like its cum OP

It's minute maid, and you probably don't shake it because you're retarded then you wonder why it tastes like ass. Fuck you.

It's like mayo but much better, I cant explain it but its slightly saltier than normal mayo

I used to go for a walk on a trail in my city and I bought McChickens to eat with vitamin water and a banana. Super comfy. I love how cheap and yummy they are.

Attached: Eldorado-Canyon-Hiking-Trail-Boulder-1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 863K)

I'm rarely in the mood for pancakes otherwise they would be my go to. When I think of breakfast though, english muffins are superior.

>69

I'm not gonna shake a cup filled with oj you dumbfuck itll just spill everywhere

McDonald's is fucking great, I understand that not all of them are but usually the only people openly against them are fat communist fucks who probably still eat it everyday.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT THIS SITE IS SO MUCH BETTUR THEN LE REDDIT I GOT TRIPS GUISE!!!1!!11

Yeah it's kinda tart too huh? That's because it's MY FUCKING CUM. So drink up bitch.

The real sandwich bears no resemblance to your pic. The chicken patty is small. And the lettuce looks nothing like that. Just a small amount of wilted iceberg.

How much is that is trips worth in Reddit gold?

>mcgriddles
An actual days worth of sodium in a sandwich

I'm sorry you only go to McDonald's in the ghetto

Protip
If you're cool and not an introverted fuck and you ask the drive thru people to make it look like the picture and they will do it for you.

Hell yeah and you don't have to eat any more sodium the whole day

What I love about mcgriddles are the fact that they're soft all the way through. One clean bite and it's in your mouth. McMuffins are slightly chewy due to the hardness of the English muffins. Also I believe they fry the egg over hard rather than mix it up like an omelette.

The mixture of the sweet maple in the pancake bread and the savory sausage is the perfect mixture. I think I'm going to get one tomorrow

Poor bastard, never ate a Carl's Jr spicy chicken sandwich in his life

Carl's Jr is just a sad version of jack in the box

Very true, adding pancakes to shit just makes it amazing.
I usually always get a box of frozen pancake sausage. Definitely recommend.

Wtf is frozen pancake sausage?

Even tho this is old as fuck copy pasta I do agree...McChickens are probably my favorite thing from McDonald’s besides their Coke.

You’re wrong in so much different ways, the best sandwich is obviously barbecue & onions

Attached: 2E097D05-12E0-4E4F-8DE0-4C3184283554.jpg (554x554, 50K)

nigga what

If it's good enough for the White House, it's good enough for everyone in the free world.

I also love getting the McDouble and putting it together with the McChicken, the taste of the McDouble sauce and McChicken sauce is phenomenal.

I prefer the McDouble over the Double Cheeseburger though because the sauce is slightly better.

Anyways I call my creation the McDoubleChickenNBeef Combo.

I submitted my idea to the McDonald's corporation on my street about two months ago, but no response.

I hope they don't steal my idea.