/brit/

wolfenstein edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nR_myjOr0OU
archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/search/tripcode/!paNTieSxWM/page/2/
youtu.be/x0ndJqZ8Ags
express.co.uk/news/world/872094/spain-catalonia-independence-news-EU-finland-Mikko-Karna
courier-journal.com/story/news/local/2015/04/10/judge-slams-victims-tots-black-men-fear/25581605/
youtube.com/watch?v=_FX6rml2Yjs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sophie

cute lads

Swedes deserve death. Just gonna say it.

imagine it was your job to actually figure out brexit

like you had to sit in meeting rooms with EU reps hashing out the specifics of exit negotiations

couldn't be arsed, bad enough working in a call centre

the mail is NOT in! im getting angry!

makes me feel good because i am considered by most a cute lad

Fjording your thread...

..WITH NO SURVIVORS!!

pics x

*glaciates your valleys*

what's pizza like in the UK and Ireland? Always imagine you just have gross fast food places like dominos or papa johns and not nice pizzerias

cats are vermin

>hitler lived out his last few years in paradise in South America
nosebergs must be fuming

>imagine it was your job to actually figure out brexit

Hahahahaha how the fuck are Brexit negotiations even real hahahaha nigga just leave the European Union like nigga just walk away hahaha

Indian

This is what you do, ready?

>ring the indian
>say "can I place an order for delivery please?
>they'll ask for a name, your contact number and your place of address
>give them that information then when they ask what you'd like, this is what you say:
>>>a shami kebab starter
>>>a chicken tikka vindaloo
>>>garlic rice
>>>a garlic naan
>>>and 4 poppadoms please
>then when the guy comes give him the money
>then enjoy the most patrician takeaway meal you could possibly have

You're incredibly welcome.

Shot all my allies with my secondary turret in world of tanks. Didn't figure out what was going on for that Halloween special tank lol.

let 'em out

youtube.com/watch?v=nR_myjOr0OU

who was that one nazi dude haha who liked twins or some shit. some doctor dude that did like fucked up things

they think he moved to some southern america town- and randomly the twin rate went way up lmao like that shit is wild as fuck- explain that to me hahah like what the fuck bro

it's impossible to buy a decent pizza unless in a restaurant or pizza express
i dont understand how many of them are so bad

shocker incoming:

we have both

this is a very confusing post also can only imagine how fat the fingers that typed it are

ah looks like a right pain to have to walk up

mengele

wasn't hitler horribly ill by the end of the war?
surely he wouldn't have survived another 10 years on the run?

which one lads

>those hanging valleys

just like muh geography textbooks

Mum asked me to get a haircut

Said long hair doesn't suit me

here

I want to lick all of Emma Watson's ladyholes and fuck them.

Josef Mengele. Although also literally me

>inasmuch as ten years have passed since the end of WW2 the Allies could no longer prosecute HITLER as a criminal of war
What? (They) prosecute 90 year olds for farting in the general direction of the camps, of course they'd have gotten CIMELODY-3.

some folks are born
made to wave the flag

tonight's tea: JustEat Feast

verdict: propa pukka

That was Citeon's comment, not a statement of fact

right

Eastpak bags literally last forever by the way like for the rest of your entire life you will be in possession of that bag and it will be functioning just fine.

>Worried that the publicity would lead to his Nazi background and wartime activities being discovered, he took an extended business trip to Paraguay and was granted citizenship under the name José Mengele in 1959

i despise /brit/ and everything it stands for

>ASMR WET BREATHY MOUTH SOUNDS LIP SMACKING

There's no way Hitler didn't kill himself. He was 100% committed to the cause. He wanted his comrades to kill themselves, and he burned every bridge with the ones who didn't

Having a chippy with the missus later.

If she can get her arse over here in time that is, been an accident on the local A road.

just dont like how small it is like half of your back is exposed and it sits way too high on your back

>who was that one nazi dude haha who liked twins or some shit. some doctor dude that did like fucked up things

>they think he moved to some southern america town- and randomly the twin rate went way up lmao like that shit is wild as fuck- explain that to me hahah like what the fuck bro

>Having a chippy with the missus later.
>If she can get her arse over here in time that is, been an accident on the local A road.

oh sheeeeeit

>Searching for posts with the tripcode ‘!paNTieSxWM’.
>2188 results found.
archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/search/tripcode/!paNTieSxWM/page/2/

personally I like the aesthetic of it sitting higher up

low hanging backpacks remind me of melts in school who had their straps at the max lengh with their bags bouncing off their thighs / arse as they walked

lads

any pelagea man in

>at m8's bday party in his gaff
>one lad gets drunk as fuck
>stumbles onto piano, smattering random keys trying to lift himself back up while belching and slurring random indecipherable sentences
>go home and spend the rest of the night watching tom waits songs on youtube

Seems unlikely he would have lived that long, he was already in the late degenerative stages of Syphilis by 1945

GLUMPFF

>low hanging backpacks remind me of melts in school who had their straps at the max lengh with their bags bouncing off their thighs / arse as they walked
that would be I
bet you were one of the runts who had their bag straps so tight it looked like it was surgically attached

did he put on a big fake moustache as well

>low hanging backpacks remind me of melts in school who had their straps at the max lengh with their bags bouncing off their thighs / arse as they walked

screaming
remember one hilarious african bloke in school he had his bag unbelievably low and it did this

How long are your pubes?

I hate Johnson desu.

The Democratic party should have died after FDR.

gonna play with my bum tonight

We have only 2 or so of the US brands, though the other chains Irish/UK are copypasta'd in terms of style.
>papa johns: more widespread because they've allied with Supermacs, they might be using better ingredients over here because all the US reviewers say they're shit but I like them.
>pizza hut: not doing too well afaik, they've shut down years ago in a large shopping centre I occasionally frequent, don't know what that's about
>Milano: overhyped shite, only good in that they make pizza in a more Italian style compared to American
>four star pizza: meh
>dominos: passable taste but greasy and bad hygiene (so I've been told)
>Apache pizza: horribly dry, but decent when it's not
>Mizzoni's: varies, generally low in my estimation

>a controversial drama-documentary film Grey Wolf was produced by author Gerrard Williams in 2014, concluding with an extensive list of people who claimed to have seen Hitler in Argentina.

gave me a chuckle

youtu.be/x0ndJqZ8Ags

Fucking hell Drumpf is a top memester if he's really releasing this.
GIVE US THE ALIENS

prefer a real willy myself

saw hitler round back of woolies over in adelaide
he was fingering emma watson

think id rather kill myself than live in s*uth america, hitler made the wrong choice

I from regularly

ZWEI MESSLOFFEL?

Buenos dias, mein furhur

If the next ten posts fail to entertain, going to go in the shower.

Does Australia literally still have Woolworths?

You guys are living in the 3rd world

mate of mine fingered Hitler round the back of the Reichstag in 1935

NEED an Uruguayan GF

get out he did well fucking not ahhaha

I KNOW WHO I WANT TO TAKE ME HOME

Haha look! U R Gay

How long does a Bitcoin transfer normally take?

I've transferred from one wallet to another 17 hours ago and it is still unconfirmed.

BREAKING NEWS LADS
NAUGHTY FINNS ARE RECOGNISING CATALONIA
express.co.uk/news/world/872094/spain-catalonia-independence-news-EU-finland-Mikko-Karna

thanks i already ordered chinese but will definitely order this next time

just want a gf who will beat my bollacks in and fart on my face

whats with all the nonces on 8ch ffs

20 minutes

No, with an Uruguayan GF people can ask me if I'm gay because I have no gf and I can say "No, Uruguayan"

Fuckin madcunts

Deep web special olympics

courier-journal.com/story/news/local/2015/04/10/judge-slams-victims-tots-black-men-fear/25581605/
oh my christing days pham

Thing is, when I purchased the other day from Bittylicious it only took 8 minutes.

No idea WTF is going on here

Potentially several hours, it depends on the fee. Miners prioritise transactions with higher fees.

Best to transfer your coins the day before you actually want to buy your [legal items]. If you try to transfer them on the day you'll be waiting ages.

>the german navy in world war 2 was largely made up of canal boats

Our Woolworths was a blatant unauthorised ripoff of the yank grocery chain and is one of the two major retail groups in Australia
It gets more confusion cos one of our department stores is now owned by South African Woolworths which is yet another separate company

there's literally an hours long program on BBC2 right now called will there ever be a black prime minister

they opened by saying that Britain is an inherently racist country because we've only had white prime ministers

Where you at, lads?
Depraved tier for me

>engaging with its bait
what are you doing mate

*officially recognises Catatonia*

youtube.com/watch?v=_FX6rml2Yjs

It's been on before. Bafflling they feel the need to repeat it again

normie tier