Do I have a nice cock and ass?

Do I have a nice cock and ass?

Attached: 12.jpg (1428x939, 140K)

no

now stop being gay

ass is better, but i’d still lick you on both ends ;)

Is it gay to wear this?

Ass is what I care most about, so that's good! I could use a good licking!

Attached: 13.jpg (1257x1080, 225K)

Would you be okay with me ripping those panties off of you? I’d love to if you teased me by showing those off to me.

MOAR

Np! I keep my panties easily accessible and removable

Attached: 14.jpg (685x1080, 81K)

Yes sir

Attached: 15.jpg (806x1080, 161K)

what a cute bulge, can i rub it?

That’s hot af. What’s that ass look like bent over?

You can, though to be honest I'm not a huge fan of having my cock played with. I mainly like attention paid to my ass.. I guess i'm kinda just a little bitch :/ If it makes the guy happy though I don't mind letting him play with it.

Thank you so much!

Attached: 666.jpg (917x1080, 128K)

i wanna see your asshole, i wanna see how juicy it is.

Your ass is incredible. I would cage your cock and give your ass all the attention.

I second this.

How is this?

That's really what I want. Is for a man to lock my cock away and throw away the key. I want my only release to be from the end of a mans cock tbh.

Attached: 6666666.jpg (1652x926, 205K)

Now I can’t stop thinking about fucking your juicy asshole. thanks user.

I would love to slip my cock inside that and breed you full

I aim to please :)

Attached: 777.jpg (1293x929, 129K)

Keep posting cutie. One of us is going to cum tonight

Attached: 013939.jpg (500x594, 52K)

Attached: 014204.jpg (834x769, 75K)

Attached: 88.jpg (1524x926, 160K)

Damn, woulda loved too see your cock spill out of that suit, and even more so your to your ass

I never think about that when i'm wearing stuff lol I forget that's a big draw for a lot of guys. In my head when i'm wearing things it's all about taking manhood away but I know for some guys manhood is kind of the draw

Attached: 015144.jpg (847x965, 101K)

I'd better stop for now though, i'm supposed to be focused on Guitar lol

Thanks for your kind words everyone! :)

Attached: 015341.jpg (989x946, 115K)

I really like the lingerie pics. Is that long hair natural? I kinda want to pull on it while I’m fucking your ass.

Can you do more panty bulge pics?

What kind of music do you play? It would be really hot if you were into metal

It is yup! I don't like it when guys wear wigs, it looks so cheesy. These pics are from various times, the longer the hair the more recent, although to be honest i'm kind of missing my more mid length hair these days. Easier to manage, and I kind of just think it looks better. I play metal lol! Progressive Metal. I do the growls and everything lol

Some of my favorite bands are The Faceless, Infant Annihilator, Amon Amarth, Cephalic Carnage, Children of Bodom, Dethklok, Devin Townsend, Job for a Cowboy, Lamb of God, Light this City, Meshuggah, Ne Obliviscaris, Neuraxis, Rings of Saturn, Sabaton, and Intronaut, to name a few

Attached: 020054.jpg (1845x927, 200K)

I’m both the hair and metal guy lol

I’m into stuff like Lamb of God, Lazarus AD, Power Trip, Carcass, and Arch Enemy

K out for real this time lol, have a good night friends :)

Attached: 021310.jpg (1375x939, 117K)