HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU...

HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YO

Attached: HOW DARE YOU.jpg (1240x697, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

c2es.org/content/u-s-emissions/
ucsusa.org/global-warming/science-and-impacts/science/each-countrys-share-of-co2.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lGbhfW_R6s0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

grow up

Attached: 20190818_123709.jpg (1080x1096, 445K)

She isnt talking to you, you uncle tom for the elites You can't do jack.

I'm so happy this bitch finally got the backslash she deserves

Attached: not so greta.jpg (960x844, 119K)

Attached: ZomboDroid 28092019184318.jpg (1452x765, 240K)

>>I think the most powerful countries in the world cant do anything, I dont understand that 1st world countries exploit 3rd world countries, Im a moron

>>Im a chud that attacks the messenger

Nice to meet you **looks at cashiers nametag**

Chud...

Attached: source (3).gif (686x448, 2M)

I point out you are making personal attacks and you respond with a personal attack.

No you!

Watch her on youtube... she doesn't even know what to say with a script... how dare you waste my time

I have a solution to reduce the 3rd world shitholes pollution, but you won't like it...

Attached: time to die.gif (500x280, 988K)

And you calling him a chud isn't a personal attack...

'But what are they doing'.. typical ...

No Im fine with regulating american companies that go overseas to trash the place. We force them to follow our environmental laws by fining them accordingly.
We also could just flat out help countries not pollute through environmental programs instead of giving them aid in the form of bombs and gun.

>delusional 101

Attached: greta co2.jpg (450x538, 57K)

Sup Forums snowflakes/cucks triggered by a teen

See this? Unlike sheltered tumblrfags and redditards, we actually do our research. We value truth, we don't give a rabbits bellend about our feelings

Posting memes is doing research?

>We value truth, we don't give a rabbits bellend about our feelings

Anger is a feeling.

Fuck off

the source is in the meme, you dense motherfucker !

Attached: autism.gif (345x234, 1.99M)

Wow, relax annon, don't get so emotional.

c2es.org/content/u-s-emissions/

Have some more soy, friend

ucsusa.org/global-warming/science-and-impacts/science/each-countrys-share-of-co2.html

Donald Trump

Attached: 800px-Donald_Trump_official_portrait.jpg (800x1013, 166K)

“But da chart” when not realizing how easy it is to manipulate the truth with simple charts.

>Not knowing how to greentext

Attached: 1348699606433.jpg (960x960, 71K)

Attached: not amused.gif (557x312, 657K)

That's a simple as chart. Ofc USA does t have the highest emissions. We do our factory and production in other countries. You should know this. Ending Outsourcing is literally what your retarded orange ape of a president ran on.

>We do our factory and production in other countries

In other word, they pollute, we don't.

If they don't apply strict pollution norms and don't collect their plastic waste it seems to be a "them" problem, not "us"...

I don't care how many mental gymnastic tricks you have to do to accuse us of doing something wrong.

Who would win?
1 little girl from Sweden
500,000 salty neckbeards

Only one man using logic could debunk each of her "points".

Our problem isn't this stupid autistic child, it's how she's used to push propaganda to increase "eco-taxes" on the poor while the elite swim in our money...

Attached: listening-meme.jpg (800x576, 106K)

STOP ATTACKING MY AUTISTIC WAIFU SHES ONLY 16 YOU GODMAN INCELS

Attached: 1561367525190.png (202x246, 94K)

Greasy* neckbeards

It's the incels who say they want to fuck her, and yeah, it's dumb for people to be against saving the earth and making sure humans last longer here.

>g-guys its our slaves doing the polluting making our shit nnot us who designed their workflow!! It's their responsibility!!!

Who said anything about fucking her you freak

>it's dumb for people to be against saving the earth
heh heh pay more taxes and eat the bugs, goyim.

Attached: 1569570164428.png (907x587, 412K)

Here is the thing. It doesn't matter who is doing the majoority of the polluting. It's ruining the enviroment and could very well trigger a run-away situation that could make the planet uninhabitable much faster then we realise.

Why are American conservatives so obsessed with crying about their own shortcomings like babies because someone else has done something bad as well. It's pathetic.

The monopolies of fossil fuel companies that are U.S based are signifigant and we need to start a revolutiion towards clean energy. But as long as science denying republicans that get triggered by a child telling them this exist we can't even start the process. China is a problem. It doesnt mean we don't start in our own backyard. Clean tech will catch on if the US embraces it but denyers protecting their billionaire owners like the good little cucks they are are stopping any progress.

>our slaves

So, accepting money in exchange for a service is slavery ?
I guess I'm a slave too then.

Blaming others for their own actions, that's why shitholes stay shitholes...

Attached: 1497758743362.jpg (960x552, 79K)

Khmer Vert...

GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA GRETA

Attached: 1569791972257.jpg (800x545, 47K)

And her

Attached: 1569786560197.jpg (636x421, 50K)

Attached: 1569797675460.jpg (1024x680, 95K)

And what do you hope to achieve by stating the obvious?

Is there any solution WE can put in place to fight against the climate change?
Short answer : no, so shut the fuck up.

Even if all the west would be abducted by aliens TODAY, it won't make a dent in the climate change.
Why? Because more than 5 billions people don't care about it, AT ALL!

Start knocking on their doors and stop blaming us for everything...

Attached: 1280px-Standard_World_Time_Zones.png (1280x678, 623K)

Spot on my friend

Typical fear based conservative response.

Kennedy would be ashamed of you.

Reddit spacing tranny and that stupid lazy irresponsible uninspired 1% bootlicking Sup Forums propaganda again..

Attached: 1569315824596m.jpg (461x1024, 100K)

Attached: thumb.jpg (250x250, 2K)

Attached: be31487c-2bfa-4e03-b20f-e7496c96344a_w780_r0.75_fpx46_fpy28.jpg (780x1040, 107K)

Attached: 3.jpg (530x500, 60K)

Attached: 1569749897356.jpg (640x786, 44K)

Attached: 1569704097540.jpg (720x910, 50K)

Attached: 1569703230878.jpg (365x720, 46K)

Attached: 1569754325832.png (800x320, 35K)

>shes just retarded

Attached: 1569479757100.gif (220x165, 518K)

who is that ugly gorilla

>Sup Forums
>Sup Forums
>Sup Forums
>Sup Forums
>Sup Forums

Attached: E5930EEE-D6C9-4120-9009-0344E2B3DE22.jpg (680x940, 63K)

What the fuck is a "Reddit spacing tranny?"

>iF I dOn'T eAt MeAt I wiLL sAvE tHe PlaNeT

So, following this graph there is really nothing we could do since 1900...

Attached: 1467368150739.jpg (1080x1057, 109K)

You that's what this retarded potato will say when she's 40 & finally loses her virginity to some morbidly obese leftist incel - "How dare you!"

Attached: 1569684830939.jpg (288x175, 6K)

Attached: FDA-lab-meat-1200x800.jpg (1200x800, 113K)

You need to be a true Gretaposter to know this thing

Attached: 1569358068055m.jpg (1024x691, 75K)

somebody please help that boy

That Minecraft monster is right tho

Attached: 1569781939322.png (920x584, 696K)

Attached: 1569686536243.png (960x540, 720K)

you should probably go to school a little more. I really hope you are just young and not stupid.

>science denying

Trannies. That is all.

OK, mister intellect, please enlight me...

How will you convice 80% of the planet who don't care about climate change, plastic pollution, or any eco-friendly regulation ?

Should the west go to war for the sake of ecology?
Because be sure of one thing: those countries won't stop their industries and way of life without a fight...

Attached: 1547124042613.jpg (620x471, 100K)

Leaders would actually lead and Not "convince" but you will keep lying to yourself these people are all communist leftie extremists.

Stop abusing children with mental illness'.

Just a few things for you to think about:

Who profits from the lack of regulations in thrid would countries? Who do they produce their shit for? What effect would it have if first world countries would stop buying products that are produced under violation of even the most basic environmental rules (and by virtually enslaving workers)? Who is incentivising this behaviour?

And by the way, china is already the worlds number 1 country when it comes to renewable energy. Do you think they like their smog alerts? They will have this shit fixed in 20 years.

Greta is heating my pants

Fucking this, ffs.

Attached: Fatboy Slim - Right Here, Right Now Feat greta thunderberg.jpg (980x648, 22K)

So you're saying we don't have to do shit because the main contributors to pollution are already working on a solution?

GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG GRETA THUNBERG

i'm working on making it worse don't worry you fat zilch

Attached: yeet.jpg (1452x765, 591K)

>i have no idea what people are talking about so i start babbling nonsense.

Hey Greta! Welcome to Sup Forums

>muh CHINA
there is something actual alphamales do and its called taking responsibility

Attached: 1508962427111.jpg (1280x1178, 178K)

Too bad there are none in china

Hey pedo

This. What good does it telling Americans and Europeans that we need to stop polluting the world when almost all of it is done elsewhere? Every time this question is asked climate change enthusiasts avoid the question and just blame boogeyman republicans.

based and redpilled

>Who profits from the lack of regulations in thrid would countries?
Your guilt trip doesn't matter
>Who do they produce their shit for?
>Who is incentivising this behaviour?

In the end, shitholes decide to polute to make money.
Who is buying their shit isn't relevant.

Because they don't actually care about the environment, they're just white guilt masochists. Environmentalism is the new secular religion.
If they actually cared about the environment they'd be shilling nuclear power and banning international trade but no, white men must cycle to work and eat soy instead of beef to save le planet.

Attached: bruh.jpg (2048x1339, 943K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lGbhfW_R6s0

>tfw no qt sperg gf

Attached: Disappointed.jpg (680x458, 20K)

Attached: 1474358332909.gif (245x190, 778K)

Something original. Kek.

LOL

Why would I care about climate change when in 60 years I'm dead and the simulation ends anyway?

Attached: fake news melenchon.jpg (719x960, 195K)

What a cunt, Greta AND the poster.