When's the last time we had a good mineral thread? My personal favorites are Anglesite, Diorite, and Malachite

When's the last time we had a good mineral thread? My personal favorites are Anglesite, Diorite, and Malachite

Attached: file.png (800x581, 993K)

I support this

Fuck your nigger ass diorite, lowest of low!

I understand your frustration. If only there were a place that you could properly express your distaste for the mineral Diorite, I would really enjoy a place like that

I personally like Dioptase and Fluorite.

Diorite isn't a mineral.

Honestly my thing is flint, especially with small fossils

I like orgonite

Ulexite is my shit

Attached: 317ulexite.jpg (647x534, 84K)

I dont know much about minerals. Im from the coast. I know more about fishies

You bitches dont know about my pyrites

Only a fool would get diorite.
Troll confirmed.

I like pearl

Attached: 1477945138822.jpg (1135x1920, 261K)

Dioptase is my fav because of the intense green

Cummingtonite is everyone's favourite

Pearl is a sloot, Lapis is clearly best gem.

Sphalerite and Hematite have nice lusters.

I unironically have been very casually interested in stones and minerals for a long time. what are some really cool stones that arent expensive?

Also, can you identify this stone I bought a while ago at a market? I can't remember the name. I think it was from the middle east or possibly Africa.

Attached: 20190930_034908(1).jpg (2232x2240, 562K)

Thats an andamantite

Sorry cant compete. Ima major city dweller and never been to dem mountains. But i would say my fav is crackite

you can get some rough tourmaline, hematite, or bornite online in bulk for under $20. might not be the best looking but still cool

looks like some form of blue quartz or chalcedony to me.

>JESUS CHRIST, MARIE
>THEY'RE MINERALS

Try some bismuth, you can even make it yourself. It’s extremely fragile though, I dropped mine like 2 feet and it shattered

>Try some bismuth,
Don't get the fast kind.
Remember, there's no bismuth like slow bismuth.