Hey Sup Forums, how do I get my boyfriend to stop playing fortnite and play with my pussy?

hey Sup Forums, how do I get my boyfriend to stop playing fortnite and play with my pussy?

Attached: LH11_7.jpg (347x520, 31K)

Buy him a goat.
Dudes love goats.

try wearing stockings and high heels

It's worth a shot. I'm up for anything at this point

Stop being ugly.

He tells me I'm not ugly

Then maybe you are not sexually attractive enough.
Which is why fortnite is better than you or if thats his job lol

DAMN! Too harsh, user.

BUY HIM SOME FUCKIN DIP MAYBE

Attached: 294239__25324.1370611513.380.500.jpg (380x304, 43K)

But i mean if you like him that much ride his cock while he plays lol.

Attached: 1576161F-4878-420D-8C4A-08B27E0ECCB4.png (573x509, 173K)

Showered and clean? Reasonable grooming? Yes on both? He's just not that into you.

He probably likes dick. Congratulations you’re a beard. Ask him if you can peg him.

This, and blow him while he plays. Wait till he’s close and stop. Make him give up his games and earn his climax.

Need more info. Do you live together? How often do you fuck?

Tell him a bunch of anonymous nobodys on the internet are pretty certain he's a faggot.

Yes. I am showered and well groomed. I prefer being groomed and he does too. I feel more confident when I'm groomed. But we fuck maybe 2-3 times a month or so.

We live together as well

This. Tell him we said he's gay and dumb and ugly, too!

I would love to ride him while he plays but he's really into the game sometimes and I feel like he wouldn't want to lol

you probably stink

2-3 times a month? this has to be larpp lol.

Attached: CAB82353-2CCF-444E-8625-179078C0DA0E.jpg (480x360, 20K)

He tells me I smell good all the time

>But we fuck maybe 2-3 times a month or so.

Sounds like you been married for for over a decade.

Dude has testosterone problems. If you're reasonably thin and attractive, clean and available, there's no reason for him to avoid you. Welcome to the reality of men walking away from women, for whatever reasons they may have.

fat stinker confirmed

Generally guys who get that much sex from their woman assumes she is fucking someone else most of the time. That's an average of 1 time per 12,13 days.

We have been together for 9 years lol

What does larp mean? Haha

Cheat on him with another guy, prove it to him and say he got top 2 because he's a retard

Get better at sex theres loads online to learn from, ur not pleasing him well enough.

Yeah I've heard that one before I guess..

>We have been together for 9 years lol

BINGO!
Time to spice the sex up, buy a red wig and some sexy fishnet stockings. Meet him at the door and play whore for the night. Offer yourself up for money, play the part, be as slutty and wild as you can be. Earn that money!

2-3 months thats hard, try to wear a wig with a complete other hair color and hair style, and let him fuck your ass

Date men, not boys.

GET YOUR FUCKIN TITTIES OUT AND ON CAMERA RIGHT NOW

I really want to cosplay with him but we're both kind of socially awkward at times. I would love to pull out a crazy, fun, furry, cuddle monster, rapey and hooker fantasy with him.

Ok

Just rape him. TRain him to love a good fuck.

Put on the red wig and the sexy stockings and be Roxann the whore.
Pot and alcohol DO help!

>but we're both kind of socially awkward at times.
The fact that it's a bit outside of both your comfort zones will likely make it that much hotter.

We've done anal before but only like once while he was blacked out. I would love to explore more of my asshole though. I think he would too

We love both so this is not a bad idea

Stop larping as a woman.

You're right :) thank you guys. This has opened my eyes a lot

Make a reddit post

Since none of these faggots mentioned it, checked

>45 replies
>none are tits or gtfo
Damn... reddit sure has fallen lately.

Post a pic of you

If you live near Vegas, I'll eat that ass lol

Reddit? Lol, why? And pic not me but closest to what I look like

Attached: shutterstock_9327718kd.jpg (780x519, 65K)

Just post a pic to make an accurate assessment .

I want to wake him up with a blowjob and suck him off till he cums all over my perfect, cute face

I've been told I look like her many times and been shown photos of people's nieces who look like her as well, and thinking it was me ahahahhh.

Sure.

>Sage

Stop dating a loser who's addicted to video games or sports and find someone useful. :P

Attached: (m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=zm1vk_Fonudewfs1)original_446469661.jpg (575x430, 80K)

MODS WTF

Mods? Huh ????

He has an addictive personality and I think I do too.. to sex.... And being naughty all the time. It's sexually frustrating at times

Yeah, I don't get that one. Some fat granny?

You might be right.

Play fortnite with him

No nudity allowed on Sup Forums

Playing Fortnite gives him pleasure.
Playing with your pussy gives you pleasure.
Find a way to give him more pleasure than playing Fortnite does and combine it with him stroking your cunt.

TITS or gtfo

Trust me user.. let him fuck your face. Just breathe through your nose. I promise this is the solution to your problem

Sup Forums attractive

He plays fortnite so he’s gay and using you as a cover