Remember me?

Remember me?

Attached: NowImPopular.jpg (595x595, 34K)

I'd fuck

Isn’t she in that not fast but furious movies?

>Remember me?
No.

Nobody gives a fuck about hogg and the skinhead lesbian anymore, theyre all drooling over greta now

Ah, so you do remember.

Any reason to bring her up again? What has she been up to since her 15 minutes? Serious question

Probably bullying kids again. lulz

Pffff we all know bullying doesn't have anything to do with extreme violence. Didnt you pay attention to her pfffffft pgftffff pfffff

I honestly did not pay attention to her. Besides, we all know video games are what cause violence.

This is even more true. Thank you for setting me straight pfffffffffffff

i remember you playing second fiddle to a white male

Attached: 631_2306a.jpg (846x1285, 474K)

Duh, that's the old Greta.

Did her hair grow yet?

I can actually confirm she bullied that faggot. I live near her school, one of my friends who I almost moved in with is the older sister to a kid that Emma dated for a couple years. I know I’m stating the obvious here, but emma Gonzales 100% just wanted her 15 minutes of fame and didn’t actually give 2 fucks about her dead classmates or the event. Literal goblin

This is not news. Everyone knows she's a miserable piece of shit.

The chupacabra or chupacabras (Spanish pronunciation: [tʃupaˈkaβɾas], literally "goat-sucker"; from chupar, "to suck", and cabra, "goat") is a legendary creature in the folklore of parts of the Americas, with its first purported sightings reported in Puerto Rico.[1] The name comes from the animal's reported habit of attacking and drinking the blood of livestock, including goats.

Physical descriptions of the creature vary. It is purportedly a heavy creature, the size of a small bear, with a row of spines reaching from the neck to the base of the tail.

I'm gonna need a link to this kind of information instead of just believing Sup Forums

See

Attached: 1567252053995.jpg (225x224, 9K)

Attached: 18798668-7492489-image-a-29_1569193882848.jpg (634x669, 84K)

Attached: 1565107044998.jpg (533x508, 44K)

lol

She looks like Dodger.

I totally thought that was Frankie Munez.

let's be real no one is giving a shitskin child attention

Attached: GonnaTellHim.jpg (701x344, 48K)