>INSTEAD OF DONALD TRUMP... HE'S DARTH TRUMP LMAO

The height of American comedy

not even the right tone of orange. trump is orange cheeto

>last couple episodes are about everyone's internet history being public
>donald trump actually is kind of incompetent

why are they always right

Trump is Fucked.

Sup Forumsweenies really triggered tonight eh

For someone who doesn't give a shit about what Trump thinks about her, she can't get off his dick

gross

Upvoted

Sup Forums snowflakes are gonna' cry to mommy when trump is thrown out of office by years end and she gets the seat that was rightfully hers.

>implying she'll ever recover from the tax return shit

lmao

I know its you, the shills who make these irrelevant posts about Trump to drum up hatred for Sup Forums a board of peace

Time to go back to r/donald, weenies.
Adult Swim is also going to wreck your asses with their new pepe show and reclaim your precious frog you stolen and turned into a fucking hate symbol.

You literaly ruined the creators chances at having an income. Karma's a bitch.

>REEEEEEEE STOP MAKING FUN OF MY PRESSIDENT

ha! No but that's funny.

Spend some time in a Trump General. They're really this dumb.

No way I'm an Old Fag like you bro believe me

Keep dreaming, cuck.

Fixed.

That was a troll thread, you fucking idiot. There is no pepe/ kek show.

Do you guys realize how much everyone's browsing history is worth? I mean that's access to all your personal habits with no filter. Marketers are going to fuck everyone without a condom and no lube. That data is worth billions. But hey I'm sure all that private industry profit will translate into great jobs for us right? Like it always does!

it's kind of off how supposedly OP has a problem with people insulting trump but hasn't responded to numerous posts insulting him. nogs the joggin

Keep crying, Your precious cinema stars have come out with overwhelming support for Hillary and she won the popular vote.

Meanwhile you rednecks voted in a failed rality tv show star, failed businessman and rapist who has little to no support other than putin's of course.

Based Kane

>Trump gets the presidency
>His supporters just cry over every little jab at him

Honestly, We have the same thing in the UK and it's helped lower hate crime rates on the web.

If it fights bigotry and makes people money at the same time i have no problem with it.

Americans are always crying "Muh freedom of speech" & "muh privacy" but to be honest the people crying over having to face consequences for their actions are the most suspicous of all and are obviously hiding something.

Who could have possibly foreseen that he wouldn't be treated with the utmost respect at every moment by the media

Shocking development

>Baaaaaaaaaaaa

You have to be more subtle, the "obviously hiding something" line took the bait too far.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

>this thread again

You brits are too much used to big government, that is why we send a giant FUCK YOU card to your king by dropping tea in the sea.

Buttmad Hillary voters spotted.

Maybe in eight years, Cucks.

Man we all got BTFO by this post.

Oh no! I hope I don't get personalised ads tailored to my interests!

This all sounds familiar....

Actually that's Kevin Rudd

I'm sure they'll be very careful with your personal data, don't worry about that.
>Trump supporters really are this stupid

I'm telling you guys, Americans are just big babies.

While Europe is evolving & taking in refugees these burgers are afraid of progress and won;t take responsability for the wars they caused.

Change is good. Imbrace it.

You sure did cuck, you sure did.

Yes you can imagine how bad you hurt all our feelings. How will we ever recover?

Those refugees you taking in are wahabi/ salafi, the type of shit Saudi Arabia produce so good luck dealing with those sand niggers cause they love oppressing women and bring Sharia Law.

How does America feel about having a retard as president

>Hillary

Who?

Turn off fox news & infowars.

Sharia Law isn't like that. It's about respect love and a bunch of hippie shit.

But i guess this is what happens when you get all your information on a religion from Alex Jones & not books, college etc.

Uneducated & Delusional.....

>cuck cuck cuck cuck HILLARY

Is this all trumprimates are able to come up with ?

We feel great

Like he is good in some aspects like giving a fuck to idiots who only care about the appearance of the president such as does he have a dog and good posture,etc...

Trump is a fuck you to all that, he is the pent up rage of what every forgotten regular Joe feels about politics and the rich in this country so they all banded togather to give the biggest FUCK YOU in the history of democracy and it felt good for just the first month.

ITT

That's a woman?

Sharia Law and respect?

Nigga what type of respect does the ISIS, Saudis, Pakistanis, Palestinians,etc... give to the western world and hippies?

Go watch memritv.org to see what they think of us

you might be able to in 8 years

she lost get over it

>Americans still shouting about a meme election.
You get so easily triggered no matter what you believe in. Not everything is red v blue shit.

>memritv.org

I'm not clicking on some alt-right bullshit.

>little support
>somehow still won the election
>calls others dumb

memritv.org was started by former Israeli intelligence officers you fool

>travel ban 1 failed
>travel ban 2 failed
>keystone pipeline won't use american steel
>repealing obamacare failed- even when the republicans controlled congress
>defeating ISIS in 30 days failed
>draining the swamp failed
>making mexico pay for the wall failed
>"lock her up" was a lie
>no cuts to medicare was a lie

w-we're winning guys

>inb4 BUT HILLARY

You can google it. It's not alt right, though some say it's biased.

Weak bait

Give me a legitimate souce first.

Otherwise it's a virus infested nazi honeypot for all i know.

>>defeating ISIS in 30 days

Did he actually fucking promise that?
Holy kek, how retarded can you be

Trump has the support of every regular Joe who doesn't give a flying fuck about how many genders there are or should they color their hair pink or purple today because they have shit to do unlike Hillary with muh rich dinners.

Srsly kid, those votes werent for Hillary, they were against Trump.

>insulting the almost 63 million people who voted for Trump

That's got to be great for their ratings

If you scared about being converted instantly to Nazism, maybe you are a Nazi and need a little push.

WE BUSH ERA 2.0. NAO!!

>ISIS nearly done for
>economy booming
>200,000 jobs
>ICE re-empowered, mass deportations currently happening
>one court in Commiefornia keeps dropping its tendies
>factories and businesses already investing in and moving back to America
INB4 b-but muh Obama did all that!

Reminds me of how the Brexit 'disaster' lefties promised us never happened, lol. Guess it's true what they say: reality has a right wing bias.

>>ISIS nearly done for

Yeah I'm sure they're gonna surrender any day now.

>don't call Muslims terrorists or they'll become terrorists!
>calling people racist has no effect
Liberal logic

Bush actually got shit done though.

first you call me

>alt right

now

>liberal

pick one Abdul Rahman bin Wilders

Rakka is set to fall any day now. After that they'll be left with some useless desert.

At least until the next group rises up. We should just wall off the MENA and leave them to fight desu

>western world created ISIS as a mercenary army
>slaughtered hundreds of thousands of civilians in a "democracy spreading" just so their Israeli overlords can proceed with genocide
>surprised and butthurt that some the refugees they created with slaughter are killing your civilians in terrorist attacks as a revenge

I do agree thah Arab immigrants will never adapt to West. It doesn't have to do much with Islam as it does with Arab culture and their arrogance, desert mentality and other factors that aren't caused by Islam (Islam is basically copy pasted Abrahamic religion just like Christianity, and rape is a capital sin). It is hilarious how deluded Americans are, you simply think you can destroy a whole region and people should bend over to you because you're Murrika. No, they won't, they will kill you just like you killed them so deal with it fag. Pray that Trump will stop those wars and with it the whole immigration thing that has the purpose of mixing and mutual killing of non Jews in a cultural clash.

Drop a nuclear warheard on Raqqa, can't wait for Trump to do that cause he has the balls to do it.

Fuck sand niggers.

>he thinks Islam has only hated the west since 2001 instead of for hundreds of years
So, hows highschool treating you?

ISIS is an ideology, not just a group of fucktards.
Even if you manage to bomb all the current members, a new group will form under a different name.

Most people that join ISIS are complete poorfags that had nothing and people that got brainwashed into thinking that the west is only out to get them and that's honestly probably never gonna change.

Nah man, we will have to glass the entire region or be friends with the Iranians to take care of the problem.

nigga do you read the news

ISIS is filled with middle class educated fucktarded muslims from Europe funded by the Saudis, Qataris and Turks.

We should be friends with the Shia Iraqis and Iranians to take that menace out.

Invade Saudi Arabia.

>he thinks Christians didn't cause it with the crusades done for almost the same reason as today

As I said, deluded, arrogant and disconnected from reality.

I'd give it to them for free anyway.

South Park really fucked up with backing Hillary so hard. You can tell they had a long plan that went out the window when she lost, and especially since they started keeping continuity.

Yeah, Mission Accomplished!! We won Iraq!

>trump is literally hitler!!
4 months later
>Trump is incompetent!!!

You took it hook line and sinker didn't you?

They didn't fuck up. It was all planned from the beginning.

Assblasted Trump supporters just get triggered when their orange boyfriend gets criticized like everyone else in the public light.

Snowflakes need to learn: Trump does not get special priviliages that force the media and comedians to respect him.

He needs no earn that like obama has,

Damn, South Park is still on the air?

Yeah and it hasn't been good since season 10 aside of some episodes.

Why can't they just go back to the normal kids being stupid formula they had going in the beginning.
If they wanted to make a purely political cartoon they should have just made another one.

>economy booming
>200,000 jobs

Complete bs. Even Trunp's economic adviser called him out on trying to take credit for that

I love how two groups of retards clashing till this day.

>No, corrupted whore should be president! So progressive! I'm w-with her...
>We literally elected bankrupted clown for memes! No, I mean we elected competent politician, he will fix everything, just wait!

And that's followed by shitty jokes from both sides. 250 million dumpster of a country.

Bitch South Park is great now, they mock the shit out of SJWs and have continuity

matt and trey are canadian

>h-he'll get impeached s-soon!

>Wall Street just happens to rally immediately after it becomes clear he won
Lol, like I said
>INB4 muh Obama did everything!

No its mostly Trump supporters

Shut the fuck up faggot. Even though you're probably baiting. Just shut the fuck up.

I don't fucking need continuity in South Park.
That show used to be the definition of not having a continuity back then with Kenny literally dying and coming back sometimes in the same episode even.

0/10 bait

I really hope the title of the last episode is true. I enjoyed seasons 15-18 more than the last two because they at least had a few really good episodes every season. The last two was stuck in telling their story and forgot to actually make jokes. Some season 19 eps were good but the format is too restrictive for this show.

*tips fedora respectfully towards you*
ave brother, it is much better to be a centrist faggot. Now if you'll excuse me it's time for my daily ass fucking from Ahmed. Have you had yours yet??

being triggered is the norm for a Trump supporter though

I remember when Sup Forums was eating up south parks shit when they made fun of the left, but now that its hurting Sup Forumss fee fees its a bad.