Return of the living dead

Why the fuck was he so obsessed with the cellar? Also, is the remake worth watching?

This isn't Return of the Living Dead.

oh goddammit. i meant night of the living dead.

Obsessed with the cellar because he was right and yes the remake is worth it

This. If they just stayed in the cellar they would have all survived until the zombies were killed and people found them.

dont forget the daughter who was bitten though

Because everyone was a BUNCHA YO-YOS!

Because he was an asshole, they all were. The remake is not worth watching.

Why not?

The ending sucked so bad. Basically the point is made that it's fine to kill someone if you dislike them.

kek

The remake is terrible.

THEY'RE COMING TO GET YOU BARBARA!

Because the celer was the safest place you fucking pleb

the redhead chick was hot though

wrong movie

yes its alright, tony todd absolutely steals the show and the newer special effects are great

To be fair he was right

>The ending sucked so bad. Basically the point is made that it's fine to kill someone if you dislike them.

well?

Because he was right. Cooper did nothing wrong.

Also, I'm pretty sure that there was a cellar door leading directly outside that can be seen early on in the movie, so the argument about them possibly being cornered is kind of pointless.

Your enjoyment of the remake will depend on your tolerance level for GRRL POWER. It's probably a spoiler, but instead of spending the majority of the movie as a vegetable like the original, Barbara basically turns into Ripley from Aliens at a certain point. They even drive the point home by having her change from a dress to a pair of pants.

Nope. Not even gonna watch it.

Since I'm here is Day of the Dead worth watching either?

>Day of the Dead
Sup Forums will tell you yes

I will tell you no

its disappointing compared to the first 2

That's the remake, you lamebrain.

You're probably not going to like it the first time you watch it, but it actually gets better on repeat viewings. I went from outright hating it, to liking it just as much as Night and Dawn. Just don't go into it expecting Dawn of the Dead 2.

I think it built up to a nice ending.

>Choke on 'em!

>Basically the point is made that it's fine to kill someone if you dislike them

Are you retarded? The movie was highlighting Barbara's descent into madness and her becoming more unhinged and (no pun intended) barbaric due to the harsh environment she found herself in, and how all humans have it in them to lose all civility when pushed enough.

>They're us. We're them, they're us

Doesn't get any more blatant like that, with the human survivors being the worst of the previous society and Barb's thousand yard stare into the camera.

>Day of the Dead
Dawn is better, but the zombiefags here will pipe up saying Day is the best simply because muh gore

Whatever helps you sleep

GUYS, TRASH IS TAKING HER CLOTHES OFF AGAIN

Tfwnqtzgf

I swear, Linnea Quigley was fucking perfect back then.

Gonna watch Day then. Already planned on watching Dawn. Thanks lads.

the 'zombie her' spooked me a lot desu

Enjoy.

>Daughter turns
>At worst bites one person
>They kill her, kill whoever she bit

Meanwhile

>LET'S SHOOT AROUND OUTSIDE THE HOUSE AND START FIRES AND MAKE NOISE AND DRAW THEM IN
>Everybody dies

I used to get my family pissed off for saying how Cooper did nothing wrong.
The best argument I get is "He was a coward" and "The movie would've been boring"
He's still right, and the movie being boring is irrelevant to his plan being the objectively superior one.

We still have the hindsight that help was on the way as soon as the next morning, though. He was ultimately right, but in another timeline maybe they get the truck going instead of blowing it up, or they stay down in the cellar and nobody comes to kill the zombies and they run out of supplies.

>Since I'm here is Day of the Dead worth watching either?
All three of the Dead trilogy are great in different ways. Definitely watch it.

Remake was ok, but now it's the god damn attic that he want's them to hide in.

Zombies looks ok, lacks almost everything that made the first movie great.

Still better than the horrible Dawn of the dead remake with super zombies and horrible CGI gore.

>They're us. We're them, they're us
Give me break, lady