Why are their movies so forgettable?

Why are their movies so forgettable?

People still love to discuss BvS a year later. Heck people still bring the Dark Knight movies more.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=38Cy_Qlh7VM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They're exactly what you'd expect and most of them are the same movie just with some quips changed

theyre made to be a saturday morning cartoon. We all loved them when we was younger and you could watch them nonstop. But you couldn't really name a good episode. the stories were were shit and finished with a cliffhanger to another episode

Because people would notice they are all the same movie if they remembered them

I'm sure we'd talk about Iron Man more if it didn't have the shitty sequels/tie-ins.

Because they're so unobjectionable. The only Marvel thread that get a lot of mileage are the ones started by some DC autist complaining about quick cuts or colour grading or something. BvS by contrast has endless flaws to poke fun at, especially when you know at least 10% of the people shilling it with their infographics genuinely believe what they're saying.

>still love to discuss BvS a year later
People still talk about Paul Blart and the Star Wars prequels, what's your point?

OP is not a faggot. I remember being forced to see Guardians of the Galaxy- probably the worst film I ever saw in a theater. All I remember is quips, a talking Raccoon, and some blue guy I think. Shit.

>it's OK for a "cinematic universe" to not be cinematic

>looks like a tv show

>People still love to shit on BvS a year later

Ftfy

>implying prequels arent fun as fuck to discuss
looks like you're a redditurd influenced by faggots on here and jumped on the prequel hate bandwagon

Every day you post the same shit, and it's still not true. People don't discuss BvS, you spam that shit here every goddamn day, you OCD-fueled retard. And every goddamn BvS thread it's about how marvel this or marvel that and never the movie itself because, at the slightest amount of scrutiny, it falls apart.
Why are you so obsessed with this shit?

Come on, we can admit the ending to GoTG was one of the funniest Cinematic moments. Ronins confusion when Star lord starts dancing was perfect

Hulk is the only truly interesting character and he's under utilized. Captain America can be interesting but he has only been good in Winter Soldier. The rest of the cast are forgettable and their solo movies have been mediocre to downright awful.

It's like a self fulfilling prophecy, people still talk about the movie because you spam threads about it constantly. It's mostly negative talk, though.
It's like you're trying to make people like it by means of attrition, like some autist banging his head against the wall.
Yet these threads are never about the movie itself, they're always about how it's so much better than marvel and how marvel is all the same and, shit, these threads have more marvel talk than DC.

The prequels are the worst high budget movies ever made, you have nothing but ad-hominems and dank memes to defend those pieces of shit.

Because Marvel accomplished everything it set out to do. DC still hasn't created one decent film.

Their are other threads to choose from though. Maybe you are the one who's obsessed

I forgot about that until I read your post 2bh

I've only seen avengers 2, iron man 1+2,Cap 1, and gotg

Gotg and avengers 2 were the exact same thing. I can't remember really what happened in any of them.

I think there are lots of memorable scenes in the Marvel movies.
When Banner and Black Widow talk about sex in Ultron. That whole segment at the cottage was comfy as fuck.
Star-Lord not daring to take his mother's hand as she dies in the prologue, Banner talking about suicide, Odin expelling Thor, most scenes with Loki, when Tony Stark sees news on terrorism on TV and decides to be a hero... And lots more.

I sure come off like a fanboy but I'm really not. I just enjoy the movies for what they are.

For the record the DC movies do have good scenes as well. But I think DC movies are too uneven, badly paced and far too focused on "moments" rather than a solid whole to be fully enjoyable.

>DC still hasn't created one decent film.

You're right. They've created one terrible film, one great film, and one masterpiece.

Implying Marvel movies are decent.

>People still talk about Paul Blart
?

For the Man Who Has Everything, motherfucker.

They are all the same. It's like they use a template and they are making me sit through all this stuff for some kind of payoff 20 movies down the road. Feels redundant not epic. No tension in their movies.

Just because you say they're forgettable, doesn't make it so.

Posting BANE? and FOR YOU does not count as discussion of the Dark Knight movies.

they're just shallow popcorn flicks

fun to watch, but you quickly forget and don't want to watch them again

same as the Abrams star trek and star wars flicks

Yeah man, fucking autists complaining about this KINO

youtube.com/watch?v=38Cy_Qlh7VM

They're harmless fun movies. Offensive and safe.

No one really hates them and i dont think anyone loves them to such a great extent, they offer no conversation. They simply exist

now that you mention it, i couldnt even tell you the plots of last 3 Marvel movies
and I'm a marvelfag

>using that horrible scene in AoU as a GOOD example

>People still love to discuss BvS a year later
only a few dedicated autists. Normal people have recognized the fact that it was shit and moved on

I like Winter Solder, Cap Civil War, and Doctor Strange, which do have interesting themes and feel much more layered.
The Iron Man sequels and Thor movies are definitely the weak links in the MCU.

Because DC movies tend to become memes. Marvel movies are just silly but fun blockbusters. No one ever talks about Transformers or Fast & Furious either. DC is unique in that it's so bad that every single movie they put out lives on as a meme on the internet for years to come.

Doctor Strange, Scarlet Witch, Vision, and Black Panther are IMHO the characters who have the potential to take the MCU to bolder places.

>REEEEEE NO ITS SHIT ITS SHIT ONLY AUTISTS TALK ABOUT IT
lmao right at you

To be fair, I have never actually seen anyone discuss BvS. The autists only make threads claiming there are still people who discuss BvS, but in reality, the threads are always just forced company war bullshit by DCshills.

>REEEEE THE AUDIENCE IS WHAT DEFINES THE MOVIE
Discuss the fucking movie itself or shut the fuck up and stop spam bombing the board, you mental case.