Anyone watching best anime Demon Slayer?

Anyone watching best anime Demon Slayer?

Attached: f1fe5c7a43cb2f38f4152a58f89479821554508873_main.jpg (1064x1596, 250K)

yes and i really enjoyed it i thought it was good

The wisteria scenes are a work of art. Top tier for sure

Currently on Episode 20, Good Shit

why do people keep hyping up these shitty teenage animes? we've literally seen this main character and stories a million times, he's the classic "naruto" trope

>best
Fucking zoomer scum

Yup, shit's cash fam

>Unironically

Pretty sure you're speaking about Black Clover.

Will say Demon Slayer has pretty cool art/animation.

I'm speaking about basically every shonen anime, demon slayer included

>best anime
I bet your opinion will change next week

Here we go again, the weeb crowd claiming garbage for gold , shling shling i has sord who can cut god woooooooooooooooooow so edgy and original! Viva Japan jajaja

Naruto's just a JoJo reference tho, like one piece, bleach , junji ito's career ,dragon ball X to the Z, Devil may cry , Persona V all just rip-off of JoJo Bizarre adventure

They basically used up all their remaining budget on the last episode. While other anime this season ran out of money and couldn't afford key frames between shots with most talking scenes are off camera. Looking at you Accelerator.

obviously talking about one piece.

You morons think every anime involving an adolescent is a "naruto trope" the main character of Demon Slayer has literally nothing in common with Naruto

tragic upbringing
self training
meets master who pities them and trains them more
absurd goals
Overpowered villain that doesnt grow or get stronger than they show at the start.

>demons
I think not.

Attached: goblins or nothing.jpg (870x1305, 305K)

could be worse.
a nice guy with a harem.

to add to that, self righteous and always doing the good thing, even if its stupid as hell.

Being loud and obnoxious.

Its honestly the worse.

If I ever recommend amines to normies I say death note or steins gate, cause they actually have unique plots and characters that are interesting.

Just finished it yesterday. I'm a sucker for the protagonist getting stronger kind of anime. So I really enjoyed it.

Tanjiro didn't have a tragic upbringing his life was pretty great.
He never trained by himself before meeting his master. His master also had trained several other people before, it wasn't out of pity it was because Giyu recommend him to Urokudaki.

His goal is to save his sister. What about that is absurd?
The villain being strong does not make him "overpowered" if he wasn't very powerful there'd be no progression
And why would the villain need to get stronger? What the fuck kind of complaint is that? He's not working towards Tanjiro. Tanjiro is working towards him. Also you've failed to describe anything about the plot or the individual personalities and motivations of any characters involved. Your entire comment is devoid of logic and understanding of literature

I absolutely despise anime BUT death note is the best thing out there.

look how mad you are over someone insulting your anime made for children

Tanjiro being a good person is not a character critique that's just edgelord talk.
There is not a single moment where he's loud or obnoxious. Did you even watch the show? And coming from someone whose favorite anime is Steins;Gate based on your lack of understanding for this series I seriously have to take in to question if you even understand the complexity in writing such as Steins;Gate or just like it cause you think it makes you look smart

some people cant think they accept what others say seems like teen thinking

Writing a comment to respond to critique doesn't mean someone's mad. It just means their interested in the topic enough to tell you you're wrong. Also I don't think an anime where the main characters family gets slaughtered at the beginning is what most would call a "show for kids"

Same boat really, I think most of it is trash or at least shouldn't be taken seriously. I think if you can appreciate death note for its story you will enjoy steins gate too.

guess its hard to listen to others recommendations though, I'm always severely disappointed when people recommend me anything. Prime example was Code Geass, people telling me it was a masterpiece but actually just hot drawn out garbage.

baby is mad I insulted his 2d husband

NARUTO didn't have a tragic upbringing his life was pretty great.
He never trained by himself before meeting his master. His master also had trained several other people before, it wasn't out of pity it was because KAKASHI recommend him to PERVY SAGE.

His goal is to BECOME HOKAGE. What about that is absurd?
The villain being strong does not make him "overpowered" if he wasn't very powerful there'd be no progression
And why would the villain need to get stronger? What the fuck kind of complaint is that? He's not working towards NARUTO. NARUTO is working towards him. Also you've failed to describe anything about the plot or the individual personalities and motivations of any characters involved. Your entire comment is devoid of logic and understanding of literature

Fixed it.

You just confirmed you haven't even watched the first episode. Go try and troll elsewhere.

Attached: 13.jpg (934x1300, 235K)

overrated anime for underage fags.