IT WAS JAPAN ALL ALONG!

You faggots thought that it was this or that who hated white people the most.

NOPE!

Japan. They even force white/mixed students to dye their hair black because they hate white people.

theguardian.com/world/2017/oct/27/japanese-student-sues-over-schools-order-to-dye-hair-black

Not even brown hair is acceptable.

BASED Japan confirmed TURK

Japan teenagers have one of the weirds "fashion thing" in the world. Probably the law was made to make them die it back to black and they simple did not consider the marginal numbers of westerns living there.

This could be a The Onion article. Literally wtf. Since when is blond/brown hair not acceptable as part of a whatever dress code?

Why are Japanese such collectivist hivemind drones with no individuality? Why can't they embrace diversity?

>blond/brown
Try cyan, gray, pink, green and other anime faggotry memes.

They even force foreigner to 'physically' assimilate themselves
Based Japan

But still, why wouldn't they accept dyed blond/brown hair? It's a perfectly acceptable natural colour.

BECAUSE YOU NEED A FUCKING JOB TO FEED YOURSELF. YOU QUITE THIS BULLSHIT WHEN YOU GROW UP.
Also, do a catalog tattoo, wear brand t-shirt with weed on it, is not individualism too, every fucking nigger is doing the same.

KARABOKA

>collectivist

It's not collectivism. More like insanely hierarchal and subservient to those they deem above them. Kind of like what you have in the military. That's actually the opposite of collectivism.

M8, you don't know what kids do with their hair.
I have seeing in all. The worst by far was a nigger with orange hair because she let her head to much time inside a bucket of hydrogen peroxide.
It's simple fake as fuck and cause a massive distraction.

completely off topic and wrong
individuality is encouraged in the western workplace, if you have no personality you won't be hired or promoted, you'll get rejected
you don't want to be extravagant of course but if you don't appear somewhat human it's not good either
you are expected to have a facebook and an active social life if you want to be hired

this kind of practice makes a good test of whether or not you are hiring a trustworthy normal person
if a white person came up to a western company behaving like a japanese, being all shy and boring, nobody would want him and for good reason since that's clearly not a sign that you are hiring a valuable team member

and having blonde hair is completely unrelated to tatoos and weed t shirts btw

>Why can't they embrace diversity?
I bet money that you are using this gay haircut with the most popular brand of shoes and some loose shirt like every brainlet in your country.
Pretty diverse, imaright?

only BLACK are regarded as human being in Japan and it's known

>if you have no personality
Never heard of meritocracy? It's quite popular in Japan and other power houses country.

>you are expected to have a facebook and an active social life if you want to be hired
Thats bullshit.
t. 26 yo with a long background in the IT business without a single social network.

I got you a nice tip. DON'T WASTE TO MUCH TIME IN A RETARDED SOCIAL MEDIA, AND ACTUALLY LEARN SOMETHING.
I don't do interview anymore because every fucking normie who wants to work in IT literally just use his computer to play gaymen and browse facebook.
It's the good old "hur dur, i spend 14hours in front a computer, i am such a nerd"

>Never heard of meritocracy? It's quite popular in Japan and other power houses country.
While Japan was a feudal system, France was one of the first countries in the world implementing actual meritocracy, getting rid of inherited power and making sure people can rise above their station through hard work
And you know what ? It's not even that good of a system mostly it's still just friends giving power to their friends, it all stays in the same upper class Parisian social circle.

And anyways the 1% of exceptional people will always find something even if they are socially incompetent, i'm talking about the others.

>Thats bullshit.t. 26 yo with a long background in the IT business without a single social network.
You work in the one discipline made especially for socially retarded people, and you don't need any social skills ? wow color me surprised

>I got you a nice tip. DON'T WASTE TO MUCH TIME IN A RETARDED SOCIAL MEDIA, AND ACTUALLY LEARN SOMETHING.
lol you are an informatician, i definitely don't need or want your tips
>I don't do interview anymore because every fucking normie who wants to work in IT literally just use his computer to play gaymen and browse facebook.
>It's the good old "hur dur, i spend 14hours in front a computer, i am such a nerd"

>and you don't need any social skills
I talk to clients for hours. I can understand what they expect from my company, and i can explain to them how we can achieve this.

>i definitely don't need or want your tips
What you do for living?
I start to think that you are simple another NEET leeching your parents and the welfare of your country...
STUDENT IS NOT A PROFESSION!

Meritocracy is a meme. Like being skilled helps but you have to know people to get shit done because in the case of jobs many if them aren't even listed!

I

France is doing a great job in teaching his youth how to enter the work force.
1/4 of the youth is unemployable and they need to import rapists and terrorists to use as workforce.

this.
OP is a kankersukkel.

>Meritocracy is a meme.

>be me
>go to boss
>i want a better payment because my work is actually better than the rest of the group, and i deserve more.
>nop
>alright
>6 curriculum send
>2 interview
>got another job with a better payment

This is how meritocracy works.

The girls a natural brown hair lol.
Oh Japan, never change

Why do they hate individuality so much?

And you just reset your standing in a company. Job hopping too much makes you unreliable and fickle.

>individuality
Define it for me. Because i am pretty sure that follow blindly a fashion trend is not very individual.

The main difference between British young people, is their teeth.

I did receive a counter proposal to stay, but really wanted to change anyways.
If i was the mediocre employ, and asked for a rise, i would be send home.

But that's their choice to follow the fashion trend, if any of those girls wanted to dye their hair ginger, listen to metal music and wear black that would be fine

>would be fine
Pretty sure someone will bully them, but i don''t care.

Your point is valid and i recognize it,

Yeah they'd be bullied but they wouldn't be excluded

curriculum send

in developped countries it's more like 200

fuck work

yeah for stupid people maybe

Japan wants everyone to look the same, whether they are foreigners or not

I send like 5 in my entire life. These days headhunters will try to get you anyway
Fucking annoying cockroaches

Japan is a homogenous country. If you want to celebrate diversity and multiculturalism then stay in Europe

Wrong. You are misinterpreting it.

Lol the translator doesn't know what he is doing. Probably used google translate for this. What the article is actually saying is that all J*panese must be BLACKED, but it was phrased in a way that made the translator think it's about dyes.

No one really does that though.

not if they do it like this

In Japan, "dyeversity" is our strength.

and the japanese really like puns like this. Their second strength

>puns
geschmacklos...?

wtf i love japan now

echter Kalauer

Bullshit. Chinese meritocracy, however flawed, was a thing far before the west had anything to do with it.

Literally just part of a dress code