Lmao

can't wait for the race baiting lol

Pats got a fumble called against them that shouldn't have been, in a crucial time

Based New England having discipline. More teams should learn

are you a retard?

GRRR WHY ARE THE PATRIOTS SO DISCIPLINED. CHEATERS !!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

DO
YOUR
JOB

That's all

>the whitest team doesn't chimpout

Really makes you think

>high iq white players have self control with the best coach of all time

really makes you ponder

the only questionable call was that pass interference, but it was basically a gift call because the Jags just headhunted the Pats best player and knocked him out for the game

>fuckin wypipo followin rulez n shiet

The pats just know how to play. Not their fault that every other team tries to cheat their way to victory.

Wow, really? That's pretty amazing. Almost impossible.

It's all going as planned

No but I am retard

>durr da pats have no black ppl so of course dey win

>best coaching staff in NFL by miles
>gets the least amount of penalties

CHEATERS CHEATERS CHEATERS

S E E T H I N G

Go deflate some balls next to your collection of videos of other teams practices you fucking idiot

> Best Player

hmm...

It's been like this for 10 years. The NFL is a fucking joke.

hmm really makes me think

good luck vikings/eagles

you arent winning against the NFL

Stay mad faggots

>why is your team disciplined that not fair! Nignognignogchimpchimpchimp!!!!

this. knee was down well before he fully lost control. who cares tho fuck losers

Why do these faggots keep watching NFL if they think its rigged?

>don't break the rules
REEEEEEEEEE YOU'RE CHEETING!!!!!!!!!
>break the rules
REEEEEEEEEE YOU'RE CHEETING!!!!!!!!!

RUSSIANS HACKED THE REFS AAAAAARRRGGHHH

Oh you mean the play where JAX recovered a fumble for a TD but the refs decided to whistle it dead, even though it was confirmed a fumble anyways? Yeah that was really rough on the patriots.

healthy Gronk is the best NFL player I've ever seen

I counted 7 plays in which the Cheaters were holding that their refs conveniently forgot to call

Also the Fumble recovery for a TD that was blown dead by the Patsy ref.

WE'RE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL
AND
WE'RE GOING TO WIN THAT BITCH

lmao honestly how mad are you right now

Oh they didnt make any mistakes and brady kept baiting them throwing deep into double coverage knowing eventually they would get an interface call

>Tackles and holds the other linemen
What discipline!

>don't break the rules

That's the part that never happened kid

I'm literally shaking right now

>watching rigegg in 2018

>d-d-deflategate!
The call of a man who's been backed into a corner.

Brady was already confirmed innocent, but you schmucks still bring it up like it's relevant.

What's even sweeter is that he's proven time and time again just how good he is after that whole "controversy" and that he doesn't need to cheat to win.

Stay mad, you stupid piece of shit. I'll save you a seat at the parade.

You mean when he took the ball away while laying on the ground still touching the guy and you dont know what down by contact is?

Honestly more mad about the patriots don't cheat thing more than them winning

This. It's not even up for debate. I say fans storm NFL headquarters and delete the record of Patriots winning. At this point it would be completely justified. Also every ref that ever gifted the Patriots should be publicly executed.

Okay, OP, what penalties on the Pats did the refs miss?

Definitely down by contact anyway

>gets away with the most penalties by far
>It must be discipline!

This. It's MLS for me. Can't watch niggers kneeling and Cheaters paying off refs

what are the odds a team doesn't get a single flag on offense or defense in a game?

>The only team with two confirmed instances of cheating. Objectively cheaters
>HUURRR THEY DONT CHEAT

Stay mad.

mlels is top comfy

Well yeah it'll be easy to win with videos of the Vikings/Eagles practices leading up to the big game

Why were people acting like the game was over at 1:30? And then why did the clock keep going while Brady just took a knee?

I know nothing about football.

depends on how much they pay the refs

People can say the pats are disciplined but it's ridiculouy rare to play a game with no penalties against your offense or defense. No doubt the patriots committed penalties that weren't caught but that happens for both teams in every single NFL game

S E E T H I N G
E
E
T
H
I
N
G

Don't you have to get your money from the jew Kraft, ref?

yeah that's the one. It's called a fumble and the refs blowing it dead is called cheating

rigged, the clock should have stopped with the ball out of bands

holy shit, there's holding on every play by every team, Google it, it's the most discretionary call. casual fan everyone.

He was down and touching the guy he just took the ball from

>brady is good, guys
jags would've won if the refs had been consistent in calling penalties, jags also would've won if the refs weren't there at all. brady can only win when the refs consistently make calls that benefit the patriots.

Well feel free to post a play in which someone CLEARLY committed a penalty, a ref saw it, and chose not to call it and maybe I'll start to see some kind of conspiracy. There being no penalties is suspect, sure, but just going from 'no penalties' -> 'NFL RIGGING GAMES' is a bit of a jump.

I'm starting to think that the people always getting mad about officiating just don't understand the rules of the game. When their team is undisciplined, they go full retard and start screaming REFBALL until they shit themselves and have to get a new dipey.

Apparently you dont read very well. Because the offensive player touched him while he recovered the fumble, he was down by contact.

The DPI before half was bullshit. That's about it, really, but it did change the game.

The offensive player touched the other guy on the ground. He was DOWN and had CONTACT by the offensive player. It doesn't have to be a hit or a touch. Even just brushing up against someone is down by contact. The fumble call was right, the down by contact there was right. It was just a right call. Fucky play, but right call.

the clock keeps running if a play is completed in bounds (complete pass, run, whatever). teams have three timeouts. at the end of the game it's typical to force the other team to use their timeouts and then just wait while the clock goes to zero. it's fucking retarded and anti-climactic, but that's how handegg works.

Then why were the Jags the only one getting called for it?

>Luckswing

He was tackled inbounds

Taking a knee keeps the clock running. Since they were on 1st down, they were able to keep taking knees until the play clock exceeded the game clock, which meant the game was effectively over.

>the only team
There are several. Hell, the year prior to spygate, the jests did the same thing to the pats and didn't get shit for it.

The second one was as well. Stopping immediately to force the defender to back into you is not a PI on the defender.

no, people get irritated when they see one team doing something and getting penalites while the other team does the same thing and doesn't get penalties. people get angry when those penalties then go on to determine the outcome of the game.

perfect example: patriots committed blatant holding on lewis' run. refs didn't call it, which allowed the pats to clinch the game.

Cheatriots hold on every play and get away with it what's new? The only Patriots owl that wasn't tainted with cheating in some way was the Seacucks choke game.

The jags would have been penalized more, then. There were plenty of missed PI calls for those covering Gronk, because there always are, and one of them would have at least led to another fg.

>MLS
>Luckswing
How about you re-read that and try again.

Wrong jerseys.

Pats deserved it, payback for blatant headhunting on Gronkowski.

It has been for a long time. Did you miss the Ravens second SB run?

yeah, you're right, it's just coincidence that penalties always seem to work out in the patriot's favor.

did they EVEN get called for Holding on this game?
Most of their penalties were on their "shutdown corners" comitting blatant interference.

You can probably pick any play where it looks like their offensive line was holding and say that the ref who only looks at the line during the play should have caught it but like I said those calls are missed every game. I'm not saying it's rigged and I will say that if any team could pull off a no offense or defense penalty game in the AFC championship it would be the pats. But at the same time it's still extremely rare.

yes they did.

And the refs missed 2 PI calls on those defending gronk, which would have been 14 points, and one against whoever was defending cooks, which would have been 7.

Oh so since the pats had 3 timeouts and there was 1:30 left in the game, that meant they had effectively won the game once they got to first down?

You got somethin against retards?

>And the refs missed 2 PI calls on those defending gronk, which would have been 14 points, and one against whoever was defending cooks, which would have been 7.
And they missed every pass interference against the Patriots corners.

He wasn’t, they showed it afterwards

There was one and it was ridiculously blatant to the point where it had to be called.

They had 6 total against the Jags, and I know 1 was a helmet to helmet and the other pass interference. Cant say what the other 4 were.

Do your job
Get penalty for hitting Gronk
Don't do your job
Concede 34 yards anyhu.
Do your job and stop your capital city from turning into Johannesburg because us Brits are not coming to save you this time.

No, they're more disciplined. They've always had low penalty yards since Brady era. Kind of like how Brady is really good at not throwing INTs.

Race baiters btfo

Pats had some pretty blatant holds too my guy.

you can wait for up to 40 seconds before a play, you get 4 attempts to get a first down, jaguars only had one timeout left, so the patriots were able to wait it out, yes

lol
>they're disciplined because they have low penalty yards
you realize penalty yards are determined by the refs calling penalties, right?

>There was one and it was ridiculously blatant to the point where it had to be called.
The Patriots were playing against one of the best lines in the league, and didn't commit a single hold? Come on, there were some pretty obvious ones.

browns had a game with zero penalties this season.

something tells me if the league were going to order a fix, it wouldn't be to help BB/TB12/Kraft

That fucker blatantly targeted GRONK's head. He should get finned as well.