IM FUCKING ANGRY

IM FUCKING ANGRY

HOW DO I JOIN SPECIAL FORCES TO FUCKING KILL THESE TERRORIST PIECES OF SHIT

AM I SUPPOSED TO JUST FUCKING SIT HERE UNTIL ITS CANADAS TURN? FUCK NO I WONT LET IT HAPPEN

GOD IM SO FUCKING ANGRYAETIJWAJWIETJ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vKzkuQyexZc&list=PLRGjclMs6x2Kgctqns2WNEEbxHE5jU2ZZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We must start a new western crusade.

Time to take back Constantinople.

>Canadian Special Forces
Why do you want to join ISIS?

>britbong doing aussie-level shitposting

good on you, m8

>Canadian special forces

Just don't do something stupid that makes it harder for everyone else like attack a Sikh temple thinking it's a mosque.

It's CSIS not ISIS

>French foreign legion sees monumental rise in recruitment

I would be very sad if there was a terrorist attack in canada except if it was in edmonton then i'd be happy because oiler fans died

100% true feelings on the matter

>HOW DO I JOIN SPECIAL FORCES TO FUCKING KILL THESE TERRORIST PIECES OF SHIT

lol yea right buddy, and I'm going to be a drone pilot.

This is what many feel.

Now is the time to focus. You can make an influence, but it is not through violence. It is by organizing the people around you to exert effective political activity. Do not just wallow in the pain, fucking bite down and affirm something positive. Use your influence to find other would-be leaders, and persuade them to exert influence in a similar fashion. The pendulum is swinging in our favor, despite the gruesome nature of these attacks. Now is the time for citizens of Western nations to stand up, organize, and take real action towards reclaiming control of our future.

Calm down user, remember what chief leaf told you guys, If you kill them they win

The only solution is to remove the corrupt bankers and politicians funding their operations. Luckily we're close to putting them all in jail. Fear not my friend.

trhs

>special forces
>Khrist's Khristian Killers

If you really want to do something, read Stephen Coughlin's Catastrophic Failure.
We have not been intellectually involved in this war at all. The Muslims run rings around us. You cannot have an opinion on Islam until you read this book. It explains Muslim "dog whistles," it explains how abrogation and basic jurisprudence work, it traces real organizational connections (like al-Qaeda "talking to" Obama's buddies at the Ikhwan using Quranic pronouncements, and the Brothers "responding" with coded statements agreeing).

Just go shoot some jews. That will actually put a dent in things. Killing shitksins does nothing. Kill 1 and 2 more pop out of some whore.

When you removed kike. Then you permanently removed a shard of demonic influence

meme'ing on an internet forum while western society is attacked again and again.

You fat fucks are part of the problem. Keep producing nothing and watching from your basement while the actual men pick up the slack.

I truly hope you kill youselves before your next birthdays. You faggots are a waste of air.

this. or just watch his briefings

youtube.com/watch?v=vKzkuQyexZc&list=PLRGjclMs6x2Kgctqns2WNEEbxHE5jU2ZZ

>special forces

lol, just go burn down a mosque. much simpler

>Read Post
Nod in approval
>See Flag
fucking lost

you know whaT must be done.
Removal of Unfit leaders
Don't forgEt what this meAns though
yoU know who i'm talking about
capital letters for capital punishment

So you'll be meme'ing tomorrow night, same time right? K, see ya then!

#hugamuslim

We're not done talking in Steam you fucking faggot, you can't hide from me. You know something, i hope you do enlist, maybe that will make you a better human being. My country is shit but you don't have to be a complete fucking meme spewing jackass about it.