Will you miss him? Say what you want about his policies but the presidency destroyed Obama's body and soul...

Will you miss him? Say what you want about his policies but the presidency destroyed Obama's body and soul, and he did it all to make America a better place

Other urls found in this thread:

next.ft.com/content/925d8e6c-226f-11e6-9d4d-c11776a5124d
youtube.com/watch?v=YtYdjbpBk6A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this has to be some of that Aussie shitposting Aussies are always bragging about

He was unironically the best president of the past 50 years

I will

He was one of our greatest presidents, and I think that history will remember him fondly. He was able to usher us out of two major wars, get a significant health care reform passed, expanded LGBTQ rights, and got our country to have a much needed conversation about race, privilege, and policing. He wasn't perfect, but he rose to the occasion like all great men of history do.

...and how did it better, OP?

>destroyed Obama's body and soul
>Obama's soul
>niggers have souls

We don't need to say anything about his policies.

He said it all himself.

Yes. He took a country that was in a serious recession and turned it around. We are better off now than we were 8 years ago.

Race baiting globalist

He can fuck off

This. All memes aside, he was a very respectable man and my life is better now than it was.

>He has ended no wars, w/Gitmo still open
>Obamacare is already failing, as it was designed to do to invoke single payer
>More debt racked up than all president's combined...and nothing to show for it.
>Race relations are being shown as bad as they were during the LA riots.

Have you been present on this planet for the last 7.5 years?

The mental fortitude to stand idly by due to checks and balances as thousands of your fellow Americans are shot around you certainly took its toll

second pic is from January 2014 btw, he's probably on his deathbed by now

>highest debt on record
>racial tensions almost as high as the 60s
>downsized military
>hates cops
>has no respect from hard working blue-collar people
Yup, pretty good legacy.

This guy has been a major disappointment from day one. Good riddance.

>be hopeful 18 year old enlisting
>vote for obama
>think the world is going in a better place
>terrorism explodes
>racial tensions at all time high since 1970
>do two tours in Afghanistan beating back groups Obama paid more than me
>deconstructs active duty military
>all around failure

i believed in the hope and change, i believed in a better world without neo-cuckservitism. at least bush supported law and order obama is all the bad without any of the good

i wanted to like you obama, i really did. i really wanted to believe in everything you said you'd do, but you lied, people died, and you torn this nation in half

you will not be missed but give me your hot daughters number she could get it

no one has called him a nigger yet
ftfy

What's there to miss?

Even GHWB only got one term.

I'm 40. Worst president of my lifetime. Not even close. Especially the 2nd term.

And who is your best, out of curiosity

I think he actually meant to do good but ended up fucking up precisely by trying to fuck up as little as possible. Really aside from being black his presidency has been completely forgettable.

He got a Nobel peace prize kek

I'll miss him as much as Bush, as in I dont wannt remember they existed.

Worthless president if only because he appointed Hillary. Icing on the cake, he tried to cover up the predictable disaster surrounding everything she touched.

Obama policy is Diversity and immigration

IF Diversity and immigration so great why US productivity is going to down?

next.ft.com/content/925d8e6c-226f-11e6-9d4d-c11776a5124d

why Obama administration average growth rate is 1.78%?

Do You know how Austria-Hungary empire is fall apart?
because Austrians build something and Slav gypsy ruin it consistently
After Alexander died - Macedonia empire fall apart - because nobody want different culture
Mongol Empire collapse because rebellion of Han(chinese) Race
Ottoman Empire go to be disunited because Egyptian start rebellion
Eastern Europe refuse Moscow regime and that disorganize Soviet Union)

Diversity and immigration is disunity

Best president is Reagan and Herbert Walker Bush

In case you don't get an answer, I'm nearly 40 and I can't think of a single one.

They're all fucking globalist Jewbag payoffs who deserve to stand trial for treason, and, if not that, caged up in the Hauge like Morsi to stand trial for war crimes.

I will throw the largest party of my life on the day that he dies.

He's not going away. That motherfucker loves power just like the Bush's and Clintons. He's not going away even though he's worse then Carter.

>Reagan

I don't know about that but at least he did shit like this

youtube.com/watch?v=YtYdjbpBk6A

He did it to make himself rich.
He has $10 million in the bank now.

He literally fulfilled bible prophecy

1 Thessalonians 5:3

While people are saying, "Peace and security," destruction will come upon them suddenly, like labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.

He tried for world peace when he became president, and it's done nothing but blow up in his face time and time again

. Trying to eliminate Saddam, extending the ground war into an occupation of Iraq, would have violated our guideline about not changing objectives in midstream, engaging in "mission creep," and would have incurred incalculable human and political costs

Herbert Walker Bush Don't want a regime change

Too bad GHWB couldn't sire kids who were half as smart as he was, nor his father.

bye-bye

Forgettable? Between him and the media we have riots on the streets.

Regan.

>anyone but Reagan
He wasn't even good but you can't dispute it

Not one single bit. Exactly how are we better? And what part did he play in it? Congress is supposed to declare and end wars, not the prez. Pretty sure he also extended them for quite a while during his 1st term. The health care reform is a joke. My insurance rates jumped like 30% for no reason at all. I'm paying for other peoples healthcare. I don't call that reform, I call it socialized medicine. Race relations seem to waaaaaay worse than they were 10 years ago. Not exactly sure he'd want to take credit for that.

Rose to the occasion? Great man? Dude please...

Do you guys have fucking amnesia or something? We had no where near this many terror attacks/mass murders before Obama.

Greatest president of my lifetime thus far.

Gays always have to parade themselves around.

The real question is who else is going along with it.

butchered anyone in active duty

It's funny to read the albino monkeys of Sup Forums saying race relations have gotten worse since Obama.

I won't miss him at all.

Better then Bush

tell us how he butchered

>Aussie
>Shitpost

Clockwork

I keep forgetting he exists since he's so ineffective at accomplishing anything. But every now and then he'll say something retarded and remind me he still exists. Given he's has the lowest IQ ever tested by a President, it makes a lot of sense.

shut the fuck up you chinese motherfucker. you dont know anything about anything american.

decreased pay/gear upgrades for active duty soldiers and funnenlled it into reserve fags/national guard/upgrading the navy to ridiculous ships they don't need

active duty was supposed to get upgrades to our body armor/rifles all that shit before obama, you think we like rolling around afghanistan with m4's from 1991? fucking bullshit

standard issue should be a SCAR or some shit at this point. long story short he downsized active duty(by a massive margin) and boosted reserves

You make it sound like he didn't want active duty to win.

I'd say no, but I didn't realize how much I had missed Bush until the adorable fucker started dancing during the funeral service.

Shit president, a good talker but not much beyond that.
Nah America, you're last REAL president was JFK, afterwards all puppets for the fed, jewish banks and the arms industry

in all seriousness, this though.

has no idea what user is talking about...

I won't really miss him but we could have done a lot worse. At least he did better than the shrub.

He fucked up big time letting Libya and Syria get out of hand though.

Better than Clinton will be, tbqhphamalamadingdong

You can do better than that, AUS.

That's not even that much

def not compared to clionton

I think he's probably a nice guy.
Not my favorite president, though.

no, he was a faggot.

anyone who was President would have done the same thing. His policies actually extended the recession longer than it needed to be.

Don't worry about not answering. I often indirectly get my paycheck from somewhere. It pisses me off to no extent.

You and I have exchanged about this before. Stay safe and come home intact, brother.

what are you seven ?

He's South Korean.

Nope, he was a sack of shit president.

I went door to door for him after the DNC called me and asked me to do so in 2008. Everything in America has become worse under his watch.

In 2011 I turned to Ron Paul and thought that Trump was a raving lunatic.

In 2015 I became the staunchest Trump supporter you'll ever meet. I literally went from teaching ESL and citizenship classes to illegal immigrants to demanding that we deport ALL of them within the span of 6 months.

if it's going to be between tim kaine or pic related for vp then I guess I'll be missing Joe Biden more than obambi.

Explain downsized military?