SO FUCKING LONELY ZERO FRIENDS ZERO PURPOSE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY ZERO EVERYTHING...

SO FUCKING LONELY ZERO FRIENDS ZERO PURPOSE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY ZERO EVERYTHING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: a1090157819_10.jpg (1200x1200, 646K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ypknY6nIDe0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>ok

Attached: IMG1275.jpg (300x400, 34K)

pastebin com /sSUf9qNV
1. Jacqueline: I think you were wearing a dark blue dress at the Macmillan prom. I regret not asking you to dance and then making it painfully obvious I had a crush on you and then not doing anything about it because I thought you were out of my league. Met a Jacqueline at the airport Hooters years later looked nothing like you but still I thought some weird cycle had reset.
2. Darcy: Marathon runners are pretty hot if you can ever catch one.
3. Torie: I think it's a little weird to be turned on when someone snaps at you and you were really mean to me when I sprained my wrist from masturbating too much.
4. Leanne: I am unaware of the effect I have on other people. But I think there's something attractive about watching another person receive similar results using wildly different approaches until they take it too far. It's always better to be the newer version and there's nothing wrong with that.

Attached: toni.png (1024x768, 49K)

CHACMOL DOME
lole
russkies

u have a purpose man. people care about u. ur gonna be okay my guy.

Hey OP.
I feel you man.
I have no one.
This board is the closest thing to friends and family.

youtu.be/ypknY6nIDe0
Great album

I'll be your fren.

This album is awesome! Love it

Lucky sonofabitch, you don't even know what that means do you?
You got nothing to lose, and everything to gain.

"it's only after we lose everything that we're free to do anything."

whoever comes up with these gay quotes needs to fuck off

Then get a dog.

Where are you ?

I think its a random quote generator

>You got nothing to lose, and everything to gain.
Go clean your room user

Attached: lobsters(1).jpg (800x450, 45K)

Attached: xoPR4R9ReW.jpg (650x650, 60K)

UK mate.

Nice... A real country.
Am jealous.

Same, I feel alone. But here its like im with an old frend. Ive got really reclusive lately... ive tried being friendly to ppl but all i get a shit glances when I say hi or hollow conversations. I've stopped looking at ppl when i do leave the house... i would rather look at nothing.

kek, it's not as good as it seems. where are you from?

Exactly the same here user.
People are really suspicious and rude when i try to initiate a conversation,i take care not to be creepy or awkward, so ive given up altogether.
I do like to sit by the ocean for hours on end and also feed stray dogs and cats...
FML

Greekfag

Where from the UK, I'm a lonelyfag too.

I play neverwinter with two greekfags haha

near liverpool laaaa

Enjoying your rain?

you know what mate I fucking love it. I go for walks at 5:30 every morning and I get really excited when it's raining. love walks in the rain idc how bad it is.

Well that's good for you then.
Usually when i talk to brits they complain about how crap the weather is.
I actually love the rain and cold weather myself..
I've had enough of the constant sun and heat.

Do you guys think shooters would get scared if they heard someone else come after them with a gun, Im genuinely curious

Well..yes. I'd be scared if someone else started shooting at me in the middle of my killing spree.

was actually looking for this album in the morning, thanks pals

Attached: 1543598851804.jpg (1019x979, 172K)