It's time to stop denying the truth, lads. He is not as powerful as you think...

It's time to stop denying the truth, lads. He is not as powerful as you think. When the impeachment inquiry is over with, his presidency is revoked by congress in but the blink of an eye. Really makes you think huh?

Attached: 1532209101410.png (620x461, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/55w90MT
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

well when he starts calling anyone else treasonous, it's time to worry

His staff is already packing their bags and leaving before the shit hits the fan LOLOLOL Cant wait for this fucker to b impeached

quite literally wont ever get impeached, but keep living in that clown world. Yikes.

By any measure of legal precisely he is absolutely fucked beyond all salvation. He openly admitted to what Ronald Reagan resigned over. I don’t think it the possibility of a skins in this government and society creating a clusterfuck can be discounted. There are millions of armed Republicans chomping at the bit for war against the rest of us. This would be their ultimate excuse. Truth doesn’t matter to these people, only what fit their self narrative as the “good guys”. They will be willing to die for Trump, and willing to kill for him. I do t think this will wrap up anytime soon or as neatly as anyone hopes. There’s going to be a lot of dying soon.

Attached: 71589694_1170890633105205_9189251476625555456_n.jpg (720x729, 48K)

I say lets keep the party going.

Go Penice!

Only morons thought he was really running the show. Hes not going to be impeached. No, it doesnt make me really think.

You obviously skipped government in school because impeachment will never pass the senate

It’s already begun son you just haven’t realized it

>This would be their ultimate excuse. Truth doesn’t matter to these people, only what fit their self narrative as the “good guys”. They will be willing to die for Trump, and willing to kill for him. I do t think this will wrap up anytime soon or as neatly as anyone hopes. There’s going to be a lot of dying soon.

>This can be applied to any party

>Kill yourself faggot

The funny thing is that even if he is removed, which he won't be because the senate is republican, he would still be able to run and be re-elected. Which he would be.

>Ronald Reagan resigned
What the fuck are you talking about? Are you a retard?

It won't get past the Senate.

Attached: 1394332568698.jpg (570x587, 43K)

He just can't learn when to speak and when to shut up.

Wrong

A poor man's rich man
A dumb man's smart man
A weak man's strong man

I don't even like Trump but the guy isn't getting impeached. Stop letting this shit distract you from real shit happening. I swear if people weren't so easily race baited, offended, distracted, and eager to play victim because of the aforementioned they would easily earn more than $15 an hour, and would get more accomplished.

Learn how government works.
Smears have been tried and failed.
Without a shred of credibility left, the DNC & Media show is only suitable watching for slow children.

Why even bother posting?

Look at all these faggots take the bait.

Attached: ewqrwqeradsa.jpg (540x535, 45K)

IMPEACH

Attached: 1532206814573.jpg (968x681, 36K)

Hubris in the extreme. Can’t wait to watch the feeble liddle lyin’ prick crash, burn & watch as his fortunes and family become dust in the wind. A fitting end to the most repulsive child-man in modern history.

There you go, my bro. And thank me later

imgur.com/55w90MT

Learn how to Government. Pelosi is just playing DNC voters like the fool, you are pretending to be. Senate is controlled by the GOP.
Without votes in the Senate this just Democrats wasting the peoples time while pretending to be outraged that anyone would dare to suggest we look into is Biden is crooked?

Why do the Democrats like to hold "pretend" investigations?
Where is Hillary's missing 60K emails?

Follow the link and off to prison you go!

link does not work

MODS