M-E-X-I-C-O

>Live in Mexico
>Away from the zones controlled by the cartel
>Wonderful weather 350 days a year
>Have never seen a gun or heard a gunshot in my life
>No Blacks
>No Muslims
>In fact, over 50% of the population is white.
>Don't have to live in fear of terrorist attacks 24/7
>No school shootings either
>All of the uneducated Mexicans move to the US so not our problem
>Have access to top-tier education
>Have access to top-tier infrastructure
>Top-tier women
>Top-tier food
>Rich culture
>No one hates our country
>Have paradise beaches, stunning mountain ranges, beautiful deserts and incredible lagoons all within a 3 hour drive
>Strong currency and access to American goods/culture/entertainment and sports

And you still think Mexico is a shithole because of a few problematic zones? Enjoy your daily school shootings and terrorist attacks while I bask in the sun and drink some of the finest beer in the world.

>tfw drugs will soon be legalized and the cartel will be erradicated

superpower by 2040

legalization will happen within the next sexenio, I guarantee it.

Jesus you guys are fucking disgusting.
>Be Mexican
>Born in Mexico
>Move to US for better life
>Parents are people who actually want to work
>Not failures who decide to wash windshields in order to provide for their families
>Actually proud of heritage

The moment you mention the percentage of whites in Mexico is the moment you become a disgrace to the country. Mexico is not a white country. While it does have European blood, the majority is and always will be Native. You're just as big of a cuck as the whites who allow niggers and muslims into their countries, if not worse.

>being a cuck and wanting to be white
>whites are the biggest cucks in the world

WHO /chicano/ HERE

The country that legalizes the most popular drugs first (like cannabis and coke) will have an incredible economic growth I think

Mexico will become a superpower I guarantee it

Fuck off

>white.
0/10

I loved Mexico every time I visited. It can definitely be a beautiful country; but when you say things like

> access to top-tier xyz

one must remember that that implies these top-tier luxuries aren't available everywhere (because they aren't.. most places, in fact).

>central Mexico
>Saguaro

Give me my cactus back Paco

It's probably faggots like you who are benefitting off of the hell holes in the other parts of your country.

>50
The number keeps going up

were is snek?

NOICE

Bro that's great. But stay in your own country if it's that great.

>Have never seen a gun or heard a gunshot in my life
2fake4me

make me, faggit

1v1 me at KoF, joto

en que parte de méxico vives?

So where is it? I feel like moving over there
My 3 main (realistic) options are Ensenada, Cancun and the least shitty parts of CDMX

It's gotta be 97 or 98 though no gay shit

>drugs will soon be legalized and the cartel will be erradicated
>implying
Man, you guys are as delusional as Canadians, i bet you guys voted for Lopez Obrador too

estas cosas no las tiene ni obama

>Mexicucks are this delusional
That's really quite sad.

¿Para cuando la junta mexi/pol/?

>Cancún
Fuck off we're full

c-can I come

>tfw lawful resident mexican in U.S. and have businesses in mexico and job in america
>export American goods that I get at 70% off from sales and pay no major tariffs because nafta and buying off aduana plebs
>pay no taxes from the money I make in mexico to american irs because I'm only a resident and not a citizen
>live in texas so no state taxes filing at the end of the year

I'm harvesting silver and gold from mexico and not paying a single cent to anybody

I will probably move back to mexico in case hillary wins tho.
I'd rather raise kids in a homogenous society free of major nigger culture or white cuckdom

Man, I love gaming the system

Garza Garcia

>

Mexican beer is literally the same corn soda shit as mass market murrican beer.

Just looked it up.
Looks really nice.
I guess that's why I've never heard of it.

Keep on enjoying life my friend.
Mexico has been way lower than it is now but the only direction we can go now is up.

I've been thinking about investing in a new form of housing for people in poverty.

Wish me luck and I shall repay mexico everything that I owe it if our politicians allow it.

But what happens when the wall is built and both the uneducated mexicans and the cartels are left in your side?

Ensenada is great
but Tijuana is best there is

>Ensenada
Fuck off we´re full.

>I'd rather raise kids in a homogenous society
>homogenous society

Are you fucking stupid? Mexico is not a homogenous society. Japan homogenous society . North and South Korea are homogenous societies.

I may want end to illegal immigration and wall but thank god you are our neighbors Paco and not the Muslims.

Course we've got Trudeau to thank for making us neighbors with maplemuslims soon enough.

>In my grandchildren's generation canada will be the shitty dangerous border and Mexico will be the safe one

Nice. Pachuca is a dump but we got fucking dinosaurs next to our highway.

Peña is at the forefront of dug deciminalization and medical use right now

It is.
Stop trying to make a big fuss about muh whites.
You sound just like those argentinans

Mexico is brown, like it or not.
Even if someone was 100% aryan white, they still live in mexico, which means they are mexican, aka brown.

We dont need idiots like you trying to stir things up even more and give our more melanin enriched brothers to act even more entitled like the american dindus

Don't get abducted.

Mexicans will hate me because im a 6'3 white blonde blue eyed male

Blasphemy. Try Victoria, Negra Modelo or Leon. All of it is dark, good beer.

Mexico is essentially a poor man's middle east.

B O H E M I A
O
H
E
M
I
A

Nice try, Jose Cortez, Body Snatcher and Organ Seller

>Victoria, Negra Modelo or Leon.
>""""""dark""""""" beer

I agree with you. If whites are so damn master race they wouldn't be cuck.s

If we just ended the goddamn drug war Mexico would be great.

Every Mexican person I've ever met is awesome, driven, personable, and are good people. if the cartel had no power than policing the fucking place would be way easier and the lawlessness and wild-west nature of the current state of the country would certainly diminish and the rapists and murderers would follow as they now have the proper enforcement to do away with them.

Increible

IP traced, Cartel inbound. You're about to get fucked m80
clearly you haven't seen the plans for urban development, specially in Tulum

I already have a (family) property over there niqqa, but damn i hate the tropical climate

Jokes on you
I'll visit over there once i get my hands on a master degree

Checked and added to the list

you don't like superior, senpai? :^)

Why does televisa always use white people and light skinned people in their novelas?

Get ready cuck, Congress just approved a reform to the asylum laws to grant refugee to literally anyone, they will come here when Trump stomps any kind of refuges
There's still differences between brown people, there's like 8+ recognized variations of Mexican Spanish, and people from the south/center/north are too different
There also a small independence movement in Yucatan and Baja California
>ever considering CDMX as a nice place to live
Drinkable but still macrobrew trash, at least not literal piss though
There's some acceptable microbrews in a few cities though
Eradication through civilian paramilitary or eradication through government paramilitary
Both have a proven track record

>proven track record
elaborate?

>mfw we almost were a superpower in the 1890s

>strong currency

c'mon dood

You have no rights, your government is an insult to human dignity, your class mobility is out of Mughal India, and the problems you think you have escaped could visit you at any time.

Bait.

Because that's what brown people aspire to be, ironically
Telemundo isn't any better, but they are somewhat more "accessible" from said standpoint

Acteal, Rio Blanco, Ayotzinapa, Atenco Nochixctlan, Tlatelolco, the list goes on
Regardless of politics, army death squads have a quite brutal record, entire towns end up dissapearing overnight

You forgot to mention that Americans are the ones moving here nowadays.

desu I bet the upper class parts of most Latin American countries are nice AND white.