I sell guns

I sell guns.
AMA.

What is your top selling item?

1. What would you do if a Muslim tried to buy a gun from you?

2. Do you have a sister? If so, is she sexually attractive?

3. Should post-1986 full-autos be legalized?

Do you sell nfa items?

are trucks a good investment?

What's your favourite gun?

what sound does a gun make

Pew pew

Do you ship?

Have you ever refused to sell to anyone?

What's the dealer price on Anderson lowers?

Can you order me a FAL Receiver from DSA and ship it to a local FFL, because DSA customer service is worse than the DMV and no FFL is willing to work with me?

Can you get me an AWC ultra 44?

My wife want's to get her conceal carry license, but she isn't sure what kind of hand gun is for her. She is small and petite, what would you suggest?

What is your favorite kind of yogurt?

Is a glock 18 legal to own?

PA fag here

WE DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR MINIMUM WAGE JOB AT GANDER MOUNTAIN

Do you do background checks when people buy ammo or have guns repaired? Srs. I know you do for purchases.

t. Euro on holiday in the states.

How much do you get paid?
Are you a regular employee or do you own the shop?
If you are a regular employee, did you go through background checks to get hired?

I sell guns, too. Out of my trunk.

How small is your penis exactly?

What demographic bought the most guns in the last couple month?

Smith and Wesson sd9
1. Profile the fuck out of them and deny the sale.
I don't but know ppl who do

CC sigp238

Overal Kimber 1911

[spoiler]derp[spoiler]

Magnets. How do they work?

I want a cz p01 omega in 9mm. What do you think of them? Also what price do you think is reasonable for one? I've always been a glockfag but the cz looks great.

Would you be willing to send an AR 15 to Canada in pieces so it's nice and legal?

What's the most reliable rifle, least reliable rifle, based on problems/rifle sold?

Leftist scum detected
>muh dikk

Can I buy some?

Have you ever shot a gun in the air shouting "aaahhh"?

do jews buy guns?

What's the best lever action rifle for less than $800?

Does your Walmart sell ARs?

Big fucking deal, you think you're the only one?

What state are you based out of,storefront or home based? And are you just a dealer?

The ATF are actually pretty nice in my experience, did you get a pretty cool IOI?

How can you live with yourself knowing that trillions of people are dying every day from gun violence?

what's the meme-ist gun you've sold?

Was there anyone you sold a firearm to who made you the most uncomfortable for being shady? How did it go did you sell it to them?

By "I sell guns" do you mean gun store or do you sell them illegally?
No I'm not FBI

fellow firearms salesman here, I will answer questions in conjunction with OP, I guess. I don't have shit else to do.

Just buy an upper m8

walther ppk .32

What the best gun I can buy for under 1000 dollars that will protect me from the impending race war? I am califag.

OP here, I'm a tad bit surprised with the amount of attention this thread go while a casually posted it while waiting for my food. Pls take over till I get back to HQ

What caliber?

DP-12, hands down

not for me, my gun counter is on a military base, so my customers aren't the total autism, unhinged kind of crazy.

.32 is difficult to find unless she plans on buying defense rounds once and that's that

What license did you get?

07 reporting.

What's a good first time handgun to buy?

>What caliber?

Let's say 30-30.

Hows business been?

most popular ones for females at my place of work are Walther CCP, Walther PK .380, and Sig Sauer P238. All in perfectly deadly calibers, and with recoil manageable by all but the most arthritic of old wives

I work at a gun counter, I don't own a shop or hold the FFL. We're just a class 1 dealer there.

Mossberg 454, at work we sell them for $450, and they're damn good guns as long as you stay away from the tacticool one they make

Probably good.

After Orlando people were panick buying. Some would come and drop 5-7 grand on ars.

Pls answer OP.

How much for Scorpion?

Ah I got you senpai.

What state?

I'd appreciate an answer from either OP or the other guy. Thanks in advance.

I own a sig Sauer P226, it was a little too much recoil for her, but thanks for the info.

No

have you ever knowingly sold a gun that you knew was a real piece of shit?

also how many times a day do nigs/spics try to unload stolen/murder weapons on you?

Non-stop sales the week following the orlando shooting. On average I usually sell no more than 5 ARs in a week, but that week I sold around 15 a day until we were sold out, then sold AKs until those were gone, but sales slowed after all the gun legislation fell through with congress.

Since then though, ammo sales have been most of our transactions.

In my humble opinion, just about every CZ is awesome, but personally haven't had a P01 in the shop to tell you a price.

I once bought a scorpion encased in acrylic for $5 in Oatman, Arizona

How hard is it to get a hold of an L115A3 since the quit making them. I hate AX chassis.

>DP-12
Damn that's a good one. My sister saw a Triple Threat the next town over. Always fun seeing the weird ones out in the wild.

Only time a NICS background check is done when you purchase a firearm. If you have a CHL the background check is bypassed and you get the gun same day of the completion of the 4473

>as long as you stay away from the tacticool one they make
What's wrong with the tacticool one?

Ok, to be serious, to fire a gun in a firing range do you need to use your own gun or rent one? If you can rent one, do you need to sign papers and do the process as if you were to buy a gun?

Good to hear.

I live in NY and am going to be buying my first gun. Can I go wrong with a 18.5in mossberg 590? Any better options? Also, thoughts on a mossberg 88 and then a rifle instead?

What sort of shotgun should I, as a Western New Yorker, purchase for home defense and impromptu happening measures?

I've been told that Mossberg is good, and when I turn 21 I want to get some sort of handgun.

All you need is a valid ID or drivers license. I always recommend fire a range gun before purchasing your own. Just remember... The number one rule in gun buying.

ALWAYS SHOT THE GUN YOU WANT BEFORE DECDING TO PURCHASE.

the gun can have a great feel and shoot like complete shit

What do you sell?
What should I ask you

Why don't gun store people know all the laws for CC, transporting guns, etc?
The guys at my lgs couldn't tell me shit during my first purchase, I had to look it all up myself.
Is it because they'd be liable if the told me wrong and I got in trouble over it?

What do you mutter under your breath when I use your store to transfer slavshit?

i need prices for barret m82s and m14s

Do you sell to minorities.

You dont sell the shooting ones, are you?

Some of the most incompetent people own, operate and hire people at shops.

You'd be amazed at how absolutely retarded some of them are, they can't even into record keeping.

Just get a maverick 88. Should cost you round $160.

He's right, I bough a shield the other day and the guy knew less about everything than anyone on /k/
Then again it was at a pawn shop that recently became a gun dealer.

Thanks!

I want to know this also. Are they charging too much for no improvements in performance or is there something actually wrong with it?

WA.

Only state I know of that requires background checks on ammo will be California starting next year. But no background check is required to get your gun back from a smith.

We don't buy used where I work, but when I worked at a normal gun store a year or so ago, we got nogs in all the time trying to sell their problem solvas, or asking to look at AKs (which was what they called every rifle with a detachable mag).

Now that all my customers are military, most blacks are respectful, but always invariably ask to see the Hi Points and S&W SDVE. They also do this weird thing where they shake the gun, then grab their chin, making a "hmm" sound, like they've determined the quality by rattling the firearm. No other races do it, it's the damndest thing.

if you want a lever action with rails and a collapsible stock, you've got to be a trudeau-tier faggot.

no idea

Mossberg is GOAT for shotguns, based on price point (all our 500's, regardless of gauge are $395) and availability of accessories.

guns, questions

Semi-auto Barrett ~$10,000. Springfield M1a (semi-auto M14 clone) ~$1,600.

Thoughts on the Springfield XDS? Have the 3.3" 9mm version. Feels like a good peashooter so far, only put a couple hundred rounds downrange so far.

Mini thirty.

Any good?

Okay, thank you. And a CHL is like an preemptive background check? And not the same as a CCW?

I want to buy a kimber k6 revolver

Nobody in my fucking state seems to have it.

sell me one op?

I'm only assuming you mean the CZ scorpion due to the flag. Sig Sauer also makes several of their firearms in a "Scorpion" style, which is what I thought at first.

Haven't had a CZ Scorpion in, but the last place I saw one, the shop owner was asking around $1,300 I believe

1.What is your favourite meal?
2. What colour is your underwear
3. Do you get uppity negros in your store
4. Do you believe in the holocaust
5. What's a good budget gift for a significant other not involving jewelry
6. Deport shitskins or nogs?
Thank you that is all

Best weapon for when SHTF?

> user who knows almost nothing about guns

Best rifle if you were only going to own one and with what kind of setup?

Armalite 15

Hah, I'm in WA too
Real quick question since I bought my guns from faggots, I didn't need to register them or anything right? And I transported them across county lines to shoot with a friend, but we stored the ammo in the trunk, the slides in the glove box, and the lowers in our bags. How many laws did I break?

The word small is relative.
For instance, it's probably smaller than that of a whale, but bigger than yours.

Ruger scout any good?

.223 or .308? Surplus 308 is plentiful here not so much the other

>WA

AZ here, I'd love to go up there but business is always so good here.

Have you noticed an increase in gun sales by women for self defense?

Personally, I'm a huge fan of that M1 Garand-style action, and I love my Mini-14 (pic related). Never shot the Mini-30, but as far as I can tell it's a breddy good gun, aside from proprietary magazines.

Where do you live, what is the population density, and what are the demographics of that population? Do you expect food to be somewhat readily available where you are?

my Century C39V2 AK for slav reliability and government-fighting capabilities. I only use iron sights on all my guns, because optics are expensive as fuck, and I'm decent enough with irons.

no need to register whatsoever, that new law mostly means (as intended, not as was so horribly written) that you need to have an FFL conduct a background check if you were to sell it to another person

Mossberg 500 with 18.5 and 28 inch barrels. Seems like a good general purpose choice for hunting and security.

12 or 20 gauge?

Can you answer

You said anything
This is anything
Now answer me you cuck don't skip through it

Is $1500 a good price for an AR15 kit?

Which pistol works best when you hold it sideways?
Axing for a friend.

Fuck off leaf nobody thinks you're funny