Why does it feel like they are always favored by the refs, and need help from the refs to win games in the postseason...

Why does it feel like they are always favored by the refs, and need help from the refs to win games in the postseason? Is the NFL that desperate for a big market team like New England to make the Super Bowl?

Watching this league has become almost unbearable. Anyone watching can plainly see the manipulation by the refs to give New England the victory. Go ahead and say I'm mad, but it's just obvious. The NFL needed the Pats to make the Super Bowl, and so they made it happen.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cherry_picking
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias
google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/jags-fumble-recovery-blown-dead-by-whistle-2018-1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It seems that way because you don't want them to win, You really really don't want them to win, but they keep getting it done. There wasn't a single bad call in that game. Non-calls on both sides, but that's football. I see the holds on the Jaguars because i'm looking for them. You're watching and only seeing the big play when they do it. Take the L like a man.

The pi to close the half and put NE at the one was bullshit as was the whistle on the fumble

Gee whiz the most winningest in the last 20 years doesn't commit penalities, must be refball not decades of experience and discipline

League’s rigged, idiot

You're not seeing the holds on the pats though by that same logic

When one team has almost 100 yards more in penalties, it's always a little suspect. Especially because "it's football" and those holds could be called on either team any play.

Understand you aren't on the high road or "more of a man" just understand the rest of the NFL hates you, take that like a man.

Imagine being this wrong, not to mention gay aswell (pic related is you)

>best coaching in the league
>whitest team in the league
>Most disciplined team in the league

C-CHEATERS

So many non-calls for the Pats, they held insane amounts without getting called

>Take the L like a man.

Easy to say when you're team is always favored by the refs

Da refz r racist n sheeeit mufugga Tom Brady is a KKK member mane we wuz Super Bowlers n sheeitt

so salty hahha,this is fake.

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU.

But they're literally not, there were tons of holding that could have been called if it was another team.

Jaguars had shit tier clock managment and their d line got tired out. Stop crying about refs in every major sports game you underaged faggot.

Imagine being this assblasted irl sad

>as was the whistle on the fumble
What? He was clearly down lol

Here's the real deal: It's not a conspiracy. The Pats have taught their receivers to flop. Simple as that. I'm honestly surprised more teams don't follow suit. But that's the reality.

It's not widespread enough for refs to have caught on.

But think back on every deep ball PI the Pats get where the ball is way overthrown, and you'll always find a Pats receiver, pulling up on his defender and pretending he got pushed out of the play.

And it works more times than it doesn't.

>Being this mad that your pet niggers failed

Okay, well are you seeing the holds on the jaguars? What if you're the one just focusing on the patriots' defense instead of looking at the Jaguars' as well. I bet if you looked at theirs, there would be just as many no calls.

The team that wins was always apparently helped by the refs in amerisports. The Pats win a lot.

put 2 and 2 together

scrape the sand from your vagina, there was no bad calls in this game. jacksoffville couldn't make a 3rd down in the second half and couldn't stop Danny Playoffs.

>muh refball/conspiracy
The swan song of a brainlet after defeat

Pats OL is smart enough to hold right off the bat. Refs tend to call that shit when the defender is closer to the QB. But if you do it right off the bat, they tend to turn a blind eye.

Everybody cheats, but the Pats have perfected it to an artform.

>this major cope

hope your team has a great offseason, see you in the fall :^)

looks similar to this guy

offense* my bad

>0 penalties on offense or defense

What are the fucking odds of that? Its plain as day the NFL needed this team to win.

>haha no claim to show its fake

>committing penalties is cheating

Because teams aren't good enough to beat them without resorting to trying to get away with something extra.

for an extremely well coached and disciplined team? quite good. quit trying to make excuses for your shitty team.

It is if you pay the refs not to call yours

What penalties did NE commit that weren't called?

Offense player (jax) shuffles his hip slightly, Defense (patriots) dashes forward- False start, Offense.
Yeah.... right.

Several defensive holds
A couple of holds on the LT, and one on the 3rd and 9 at the end
>OPI on Gronk
> questionable pick play I would like to see again
should I continue

>referees were unbias
>definitely no favoritism

except there were many plain as day holding violations that could and WOULD have been called if done by another team

O-line coaches fucking teaches u to hold so yeah, just gotta be sneaky about it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cherry_picking
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias

Both teams commit holds that aren't called on almost every single play. If that's all you have, you're full of shit

>>OPI on Gronk
You mean DPI?

>not realizing the Patriots learned from their losses to the 120 million dollar man that you can just throw it up for a PI

so why was the only holding calls on the Jags then?

What a nice pass breakup!

>There wasn't a single bad call in that game.
Fucking lol. What about the refs blowing the whistle on that fumble recovery? What about the complete absence of holding calls against the Patriots defense?

It’s not though

>conveniently screencapped at the right time to fit your argument

AHAHAHAHA holy shit imagine being this assblasted

Great block!

You mean the one holding call on the world's most obvious hold?

TOUCHDOWN.

Manufactured dynasty

The league is too corporate, too fake, only the bottom line matters. It's meaningless, like the rest of the shit corporate america produces

*blows whistle on your fumble recovery for a TD*

Just take your L man

>facemask
>"conveniently screencapped at the right time"
not even him. you're a fucking retard.

The penalty is grabbing the facemask, not touching it. The fact that you're actually going back through this entire game just to get screencaps of nocalls is fucking pathetic though by the way. You lost, get over it

>You lost, get over it

Tired of Pats fans always taking on this smug, more mature tone. It's so easy to do that when the refs gift you victory all the time. You have no idea what it's like for other teams, who have to face you and the refs at the same time

Such a smug fucking fanbase for a team that often performs in a mediocre fashion and gets bailed out by the refs.

i guarantee they had graphics for every matchup. their social media """"expert"""" that gets paid $10/hr probably fucked up.
you probably think the game's rigged too because they have the winning team's merch at the SB? fucking brainlet

how many guaranteed superbowl wins do you need before you lose interest?

Remember when Google leaked the Pats would win before the NFL interns leaked it? LMAO this “sport”

You are butthurt

Oh my goodness HAHAHAHA this “sport”

Dude shut the fuck up there was seriously one questionable call all game

The helmet to helmet and Ramsey DPI were legit

The NON CALLS was the problem you moron

so tired of these cheating faggots

google predicted the betting favorites to win? no way!

Everybody favors them yo’

cry harder faggot

>ask a patriots fan why so few penalties get called against them
>"the team is disciplined"
>ask a patriots fan why their team is considered so disciplined
>"they have less penalty yards than other teams"

0 pass interference calls

Most calls in every game are pass interference

Just not against the fagtriots

you are an idiot. if the jags didn't commit one BLATANT PI and one FUCKING ILLEGAL HEADHUNTING on the same drive, they would have won. Patriot's and jags have some of the fewest penalty calls in the league, look it up you dumb motherfucker before making retarded, nonfalsifiable, conspiratorial claims.

also 0 holding calls

Jesus. try not using the term "considered"?

> Pats win despite other team playing dirty
> fucking cheatriots
everytime!

>sporting institutions are time and again proven to be among the most corrupt organizations in the world
>patriots fans think the league is fair
lol

hang on fagatron, other teams cheat, it's been documented, on camera, same offenses, same seasons, for things patriot's we're fined for, and the other team wasn't.
1) what was the offense/rule broken?
2) which team was it?

let's how much you actually care about cheating in the league.

ONE penalty call all game

There holding on every play

Maximum refball today

Wasn't PI. Was defensive holding at best.

Wasn't headhunting. Gronk stumbled and lowered his shoulder after Church left his feet. The penalty was merited though. You can't call that shit on intent.

Also none of that shit cost the Jags the game unless you stopped watching after the first half.

>muh hard done by angle
i'm onto your retarded tactics, faggot

exactly. every play. both teams.
> both teams benefit
> every play

Did you see they put glue on brady's fucking hands? Fucking cheating on national TV and the league won't do shit

> key threat on offense is neutralized
yeah, ok. look, I'll legit believe that when everyone else drops their cheatriots bullshit as there is about equal proof. you obviously watched that hit differently that I did, receiver defenseless in that air and could have easily made proper tackle coming fullspeed from upfield. I'll disagree on that one.
point being, however, jags discipline cost them a TD there, and last I checked, a jags lost by 4.

yeah, thought so.

Really makes me think

Delicious tears yummy

tell us all how gluing the ball to the hand of the guy who has to throw it is an advantage

obviously it helps him avoid fumbling it you fucking moron

Yeah Dareus getting strangled all game was perfectly legitimate.

hey look a dumbass claim with no evidence to back it up =]

I don't know why the NFL rigs the sport for the Patriots. New England doesn't even have a big fanbase.

wait are you serious? legit thought you both were joking.
> *bender_laugh*.png

it's almost like they don't and you're delusional

Do you not understand how marketing works, dumbass? They have this graphic ready to go for every matc-hup. (there are only 4 possible)

There were like 4 games this year where the refs directly helped them win the game at the end. This isn't even an opinion it's fact.

Do you even like football or do you just root for the "whiter" team? Back to Sup Forums desu

lol, so if it's fake, it's just like WWE? I guess those wood in Vegas haven't figured that out yet.
> they're in on it too
ok, so, you're smarter than everyone else and figured out this conspiracy. and you still watch. I think that actually make you an idiot.

>Why does it feel like they are always favored by the ref
MUH FEELS the post
It FEELS that way because the Patriots (and Alabama) simply enforce a culture of fundamentals and eliminate the incessant niggardry of today's players.
the only thing Saban and Belichick do to CONSISTENTLY perform at a high level ...
> it isn't the offense
> it isn't the defense
> it isn't having the absolute best players
they simply don't permit their teams to be niggers. Its just that simple.
For the NFL, it just becomes more of a challenge to suppress the niggardry so you have to start a lot of white players to ensure your players don't chimp out on a given down

This isn't all that difficult to understand. Sure, your team may have some explosive plays here and there, but they are also
> committing shitty technique errors
> chimping out with personal fouls
> fail to execute on crucial downs
> showboating after every goddamn play regardless of the current game result / losing sight of the 60 minute contest goal
In short, those teams always shoot themselves in the foot
Enjoy your feels, faggot

If the NFL were rigging the games the Super Bowl this year wouldn't be New England vs Minnesota/Philadelphia. It would be something like LA Rams/Dallas vs New York Jets/Patriots/Pittsburgh Steelers

ok, can you post your proof? reputable source please, no bleacher report, barstool, ESPN, etc.

>RG strangling Dareus
>"D-dirty Jags"

google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/jags-fumble-recovery-blown-dead-by-whistle-2018-1

make sense