What are some films where the bad guys think they're good guys?

What are some films where the bad guys think they're good guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/1sB5BwUM6JEszDviHsH13g/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/1sB5BwUM6JEszDviHsH13g/

We're invaders*

*just bidding our time

inglorious bastards

>I own this car
>just not legally

>"We're done hiding"

Good....

Sup Forums.

Can you imagine how empty op's life must be

most good films. a well written antagonist isn't the type who wrings their hands and laughs maniacally because the love to be evil, from their perspective they're doing what they think is best.

>Jose Vargas

WTF is angry joe writing for TIME now?

Alt_right_pussies_who_cry_about_literally_everything.jpeg

I am dumbfounded at the idea that these spics think that they're any way in the right in this situation. The fact that there's 12 million of them doesn't somehow justify the fact that they broke the law. Quite the opposite, I think it points out how lax the US government has been with enforcing immigration laws over the decades to let it get to this point. They don't get to suddenly throw a shitfit when a guy like Trump gets fed up with it.

I am a driver*

*just not legally

It's biding.

Nice digits, faggots
Cry more

no but I can imagine your uncle going back across the border.

most movie villains think that way

>this faggot writer is a fellow alumni of mine

Every time they beg you for money make sure to tell them fuck off until they stop admitting illegals.

Virtually every undocumented immigrant I grew up with in NV just came here for a better life and worked nonstop to make that a reality. I'm not religious at all any more, but I thank God my parents risked it all just to have me here so I could become a citizen.
It's not easy to leave everything to go to a country full of xenophobic assholes who hate you based on the color of your skin (or some retarded notion of 'muh jobs,' considering that they do the jobs Americans wouldn't fucking touch) and it's a shame that a country built by immigrants is so hostile to them.

How the fuck did one achieve fat face!?

>We are Americans
>We just don't pay taxes
>But we take taxpayer money

(You) deserve to die.

Falling Down

Are people really sticking up for people who's first action in their new country was to break the law?
Fuck green cards then I'm gonna move to America illegally, whats the point in wasting all that money

>>We just don't pay taxes
[Citation needed]

What kind of shitty attitude is that?
They come to the USA "for a better life" and the opportunity for that is based on the work of the people that already live there, the people that build all the infrastructure and paid all the taxes for it to work. If the USA are full of "xenophobic assholes", then why go there? How can you expect hospitality if you aren't even invited? And yes, that country is built on immigrants, but legal immigrants, immigrants that were welcomed and accepted and didn't just sneak over the border.
I know this is a horrible shitposting thread and I'm not even American, but I seriously hope that Trump actually builds that wall, deports your family and all smug, entitled illegal immigrants die in their sleep.

>Falling Down
Are you saying that Michael Douglas is bad, or society is bad?

>implying an autistic kissless virgin NEET like yourself pays taxes

>undocumented workers pay income tax
what kind of topsy turvy world do you live in?

Please explain how illegals could possibly pay taxes when they don't have a social security card

He's talking about sales tax. Yes, leftists are that retarded, especially American ones.

The federal governement doesn't collect anything from sales taxes. Liberals are fucking retarded

Star wars

>Mexico
>third world

how to spot the mad Central America :^)

>I am a white Gaijin born in UK, raised eating crisps but I am Japanese
>*just not illegally

Seriously, do liberals even live on Earth?