Wtf Trump

Okay before you start calling me a hillshill, I just want to say I've been one of Trumps most loyal supporters since the beginning. I was the only one in my family to support him while my mother and father preferred Cruz and Jewbio. Once Trump was the last one standing they all finally came around and boarded the Trump train.

But after hearing that fucking Pence is most likely going to be VP, I honestly don't know what the fuck Trump is thinking. Who the fuck on his staff told him that Pence would be the best fucking choice? A crazy old conservative white man who holds views that 80% Of the country does not.

Trump needed a VP that would help bring over swing voters, not appease the cuntservatives who are angry that Cruz didn't win the nomination.

The country is too far left to have someone like fucking Pence in your campaign and I can already fucking see it now , the VP debate between Warren and Pence and that stupid nigger is gonna say shit like " Gay marriage is wrong" which most fucking Americans don't give a god damn shit if a sudden wants to suck on a dick.

I swear to god. Trump is going to lose this election if it turns out to be true that Pence is his fucking choice.

I'm so fucking pissed off right now. Fucking Cruzcucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

gotnews.com/stupid-governor-mike-pence-investigated-governors-low-iq-pro-muslim-comments-prayfornice/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He wasn't vetted by the trump campaign, the trump campaign has said several times it has not made a decision, and this whole story started from the jew York times. They didn't even provide a source! It won't be

>he's dumb enough to believe the rumor

Did you also think John Miller wasn't Trump all along?

TRUMP WAS WORKING FOR HILLARY

HOW MANY TIMES MUST I GET BANNED FROM TELLING YOU?????!?!?!

Hillary is going to win and invade Syria next year.

She already has a bunker in the Swiss Alps she doesn't give a fuck.

gotnews.com/stupid-governor-mike-pence-investigated-governors-low-iq-pro-muslim-comments-prayfornice/

Never believe a story that won't cite it's sources. How many times have "numerous insider sources" been wrong in this election? We'll find out who the VP is at the convention. Until then don't worry.

In what universe isn't gay marriage wrong?

Nothing against the gays, I just don't like libs corrupting such a fundamental tradition/institution.

The fact that he was even in the top 5 list is fucking retarded.

Whoever is running Trumps campaign is a complete dumb ass and if it turns out to be true then Trump is fucking done for.

Also this. Trump has been fucking with the media for ages now.

Go back to /lgbt/ op pence is a good choice, he sures up the Christian vote at the cost of the fag vote, which we were never going to get, save your vote.

Though I wish it was newt (Flynn is a Dem pos)

>But after hearing that fucking Pence
>fucking Pence
>that Pence

you've never heard of this guy before this week, have you?

Okay well most Americans don't agree with that statement. Most Americans don't care if two dudes want to fuck each other or vice versa for women.

Gay marriage is a fucking lost cause and it only damages the Republican party because it keeps gays away when they are a strong voting block.

Pence is a fucking retarded churchy nutjob. This is the reason I didn't want Cruz. Anyone who talks politics like it's fucking church is in the wrong fucking business.

The Hillshills really are out in force today. It's rather sad seeing them flail around

Fuck off Mark Levin.

He is the governor of Indiana...

Fuck off you dumb nigger.

>A crazy old conservative white man
way to out yourself in a single line op

really made me think

You don't know what the top 5 list is. You only know what the media thinks the top 5 list.

This is retarded. Trump already has the evangelicals. He split the evangelical vote with Cruz in the primaries. The only voters on the right Trump doesn't have are the die hard Cruzbots. Meanwhile most of the nation believes in equal rights for gays.

>Warren

Nigga plz, Hills gonna roll out some white faggot to try to reach out to the working class. She's starting to realize those niggers won't come out in the same Obama numbers.

> Two white men, one a crazy religious nutjob like Cruz

> Two liberal women

Gee, I wonder who will win...

This isn't 1950...

The Trump campaign released their top 5 list and even Newt said on Hannity who the top 5 being considered are, so did Eric Trump..

Imagine goofy Warren debating a military man.

With Flynn you win..

>This isn't 1950...
>current year meme

Hillary destroyed Sanders because she won the nigger vote...

Niggers love her and idk why...

It's fucking true you dumb ass.

The voting block has changed dramatically and white men cannot win a fucking election with only the support of other white men...

This is fucking common sense...

because they like Bill
and because they're dumb

See The Trump camp has been fucking with the media. Fucking hell one of the Trumps is a shitposter here on Sup Forums.

Flynn would have been good but of course all the fucking religious cuckservatives were like

> He ia pro-choice! Abortion is the #1 issue in America because muh God...

Seriously fucking retarded church niggers.

>only le evil white men like le trump
>>>>>>>>>

>R U KIDDING ME

i can't even imagine how horrible it must be to be a redditor fucktard who is incapable of making their own decisions

You and everyone else is still going to vote for Trump anyway because even a shitty VP counterto him isn't as bad in your minds as Hillary. So what's the problem?

I think you're making excuses because even you know Pence would be political suicide.

Trump is Allah, the great deceiver
TRUMP ACKBAR
INSHTRUMP

>the faggot is calling me a shill

He's losing to many neo cons (trust me I work on repub campaigns I talk with these people on the daily) this will sure up the vote and bump his numbers in the gop from 75% to the 80s at least

as for fags they aren't the defining issue in this election no one with half a brain cares about them (and if they have a brain they want them gassed)

I know this is clearly your first election. Vice President selections are meaningless. VP's basically do fuck all worth of importance until it's their turn to run for president and they can ride off the policy of their running mate

Agreed, now I'm a #CruzMissile.

>HOW MANY TIMES MUST I GET BANNED FROM TELLING YOU?????!?!?!

Holy shit, people ban freedom of speech? Sup Forums really did change.

Please jesus let hillary win and invade Syria I wanna fight.

> Coming from the same people who think Trump could tell Kikes to fuck off and Tell Israel to go fuck themselves and still think he would win

If Hillary wins 90% of the Black vote and 80% of the Latino vote and 90% of the Gay vote and 60% of the female vote and if Trump wins 100% of the white male vote, that means Hillary will win...

Are you guys pretending to be retarded or is this just shitposting?

Yeah. I'm incredibly worried about Pence too.

I know it's not official, but it really does sound likely.

He does not sound like a good pick.

With Flynn you win, Lord Kek wills it.

Juan you're a Mexican, you can't even vote there

Only Cruz fags are happy about Pence.

Newt would be a 1000x better pick.

THIS MAN SPEAKS THE TRUTH

>Webb will definitely be the vp! Look at this evidence

>Carson will definitely be the vp! Look at this evidence

>Christie will definitely be the vp! Look at this evidence

>Paul will definitely be the vp! Look at this evidence

>Flynn will definitely be the vp! Look at this evidence

>Gingrich will definitely be the vp! Look at this evidence

>pence will definitely be the vp! Look at this evidence

Stop listening to shills you fucking idiots.

gay ≠ lib

>CNN is now a source

WEW FUCKING LAD

Pence had the most to lose by dropping out of his re-election bid. Where he hell else is Trump going to put him?

one negative about newt would be is that we'd lose the alex jones crowd
Don't get me wrong Im for moonman too but I see alot of baggage for all the options

It's subversion propaganda. They have trumps name associated with a beloved establishment, religious, conservative. This will cause people to associate one with the other and is silent branding. This is to pander to the Cruz Republicans and unify. It isn't him, it'll probably be Chris Christie or Flynn.

Not everyone can be as edgy as you kid. The fact is that the majority of the nation is pro gay rights, including a huge portion of the independents that Trump needs to win. Gay rights aren't currently defining the election because Trump has been smart enough to realize that fighting gay marriage is a losing battle. If Pence really is the VP then gay rights will be a defining part of this election.

I'm just sceptical of a story in an anti Trump liberal news paper that has no source.

> We would loose the mentally retarded voting block

They won't even fucking vote because they are paranoid about giving personal information .

These people buy water filters from Alex...

Newt was on Hannity today and made it sound like Pence was the one.

If that doesn't count as a good source then idk what the fuck does.

Apparently you didn't pay attention to the past two elections. Palin and Ryan are both cited as big reasons why the Republicans lost those years.

Trump has masterminded this entire election so far can you faggots have a little faith?

I don't fucking know, maybe a cabinet position. What I do know is that everytime there has been any chance of anyone being the vp the fucking shills come out in force and spam the shit out trying to demoralize and divide us.

Pence would be a terrible choice and I think Trump is smart enough to realize this. He might say a lot of stupid shit but he wouldn't have gotten this far if he made decisions like putting Pence up for VP.

Until he announces his choice out best option is to wait and ignore all the fucking shills that have been doing exactly what they are doing in this thread for past 2 months.

I'm not sure why you guys don't use what Trump loves most to let him know what you think: Twitter. It's a direct link to him, if you want him to hear, tell him. Of course it's a small chance that he will notice an individual post, but if all the Pence whiners banded together an used Twitter they might be able to make a difference, however small.

I agree Pence is a bad pick, but I don't think he is the worst, nor do I think it's a game changer.

I'll have faith when he fucking announces his VP is anyone other than Pence.

Until then I'm scared shitless

one man one vote, I never wrote these retarded rules Im just trying to see how a man can win with them pic related (inb4 he supported the jews yeah I know but hes right here)

>the majority of the nation is pro fag
the majority of the nation is retarded but we can work with it
who would have been a better option queer your buttbuddy???

The only way Trump will win with Pence as his VP is if fucking ISIS goes all 9/11 mode and kills a few thousand Americans.

I'm going to guess Trump was going to pick Pence for sure and leaked it on the internet as a feeler to see what would happen but all the backlash stemming from it he changed his decision and the France mudslime attack was the perfect reason to postpone it for a repick.

I pray to kek for Rand. I'll even take Flynn. I really hope its not Christie... The whole "bridge-gate" horseshit will be too easy of a target of distraction for Hillary. Also, its incredible Trump has covered his Italian mob ties for so long, but Christie wont be able to for sure.

Why would Trump's team say who the guy is before the "big announcement" makes no sense. The whole point of an announcement is to not tell anyone before. So it makes me think it's not this guy and it's just some clever strategy shit.

And let's not forget Hillary.

She'll do anything to pander. If Trump doesn't pick the Christian conservative (And remember he already has a big chunk of the evangelical vote) she'll be doing something to pick them up at the same time she's trying to get the Berniebros. And she's already a fucking neocon- it will expose how weak and stupid she is.

Pence is truly the worst choice of the finalists.

> He supports le Jews!! Dropped!!!

Ignore the stormfags and Muslims. Those idiots will praise fucking anyone if they are even slightly anti-Israel.

You're retarded and I only came here to laugh at you

Why? VP doesn't fucking matter, and no one knows who the fuck Pence is. You vastly overestimate how informed the American people are.

I wanted Trump to pick a military man, so I'm not excited for Pence, but he is better than Newt or Christie by miles.

You mean you came here to bump my thread.

Thanks.

And again, the Trump camp has already been trolling the media, how many times has the media been wrong about Trump? I'm not saying Pence definitely won't be the VP, what I'm saying is you should have more faith in the God-Emperor and a little less faith in the media.

>we don't need the majority to win an election.

You're literally a hillshill aren't you?

Disgusting schilling.

Pence is a living God and the perfect choice.

Christie is a fucking moron.

Pence is a religious nutjob like Cruz.

Newt has a long history of a successful career. The only person I hear bashing Newt is the loud mouth Jew Mark Levin, who bashes Trump every fucking night and wants Pence.

Cruz people are the fucking worst.

That's exactly what Mark Levin says every fucking night.

CRUZ SHILLS GET THE FUCK OUT!!!!

Lurk more or kill yourself. You literally stick out like a sore thumb with your agenda of autism

Palin and Ryan disagree with you. The VP pick is very important.

Like you're obviously trying to divide conservatove thinkers.

You're not smart and neither are the people you work for.

It's not going to be Pence you retard.

Newt cheated on his dying wife and divorced her on her death bed.

With Flynn you win.

>Okay before you start calling me a hillshill
>Trump is fucking done for

Ya blew it. Report and move on, people.

You do realize I am one of them (well nat soc)

>he thinks we can win with a divided republican party
pence helps unite it nuff said

Palin and Ryan didn't cause McCain and Romney to lose those elections.

Just think of those names:
McCain

Romney

You excited for that? Neither was anyone else. People like Trump, people are fascinated by Trump. The VP can hurt him, it might hurt him, but you can always suppress the VP if worst comes to worst.

Perhaps I worded that a bit too strongly, I was talking more in terms of after election. During the election, the most important thing for the VP is to not have a lot of dirt. Newt and Christie both had mounds.

I wanted a Trump/MadDog ticket, but this shouldn't sway your opinion on who to vote for.

>so what if social issues are killing the GOP
>our geriatric base will live forever
>we don't need the majority to win elections
>we lost the last two presidential elections
>I know what we can do to win this one, the same fucking thing we did in the last two elections

No seriously go kill yourself.

Have you ever heard of the Haversack Ruse? It could be(probably is) classic misdirection. Trump's done this with to the media before and has done it recently.

>He think we can win without independents

Flynn wins the independents. Nuff said.

Not to mention he's a pro-NAFTA cuck and did his part in allowing for more 3rd world shitters into the country.

>our geriatric base

My god you are fucking stupid. You can't even samefag properly. This is the poorest attempt at trolling I have ever seen.

Have you forgotten Palin en-fucking-tirely?

In a sense the VP pick is the first major decision a candidate makes "as president." If it's someone improperly vetted or unable to handle national stage it ABSOLUTELY hurts the candidate.

That's what you get for supporting dumb conservatives. Anyone who isn't a little left-leaning these days is a fucking idiot.

Conservatives are literally wrong on most issues. Objectively wrong. Getting your policies from religion when the whole point of the constitution is separate of the church and state is fucking retarded.

I'm not even American and even I know that. Ameriturds are an embarrassment.

He's right you shill. Pence is a fucking joke and you should be ashamed for supporting an opportunist faggot who does absolutely nothing for Trump's chances in November.

can't wait 4 ur gay ass to get fucked.

>doesn't address any of my points
>Calls me the troll

Kek. Drink bleach cunt.

What if it's Carson, and this whole time Trumps pulling a big Dick Cheney.

Blacks dont vote, mexicans dont vote, gays ( probably vote ? )... you know who votes? retired white people. They are the reason Austin doesnt have uber anymore and the reason why trump will be president.

But on the other hand, when you go full blown liberal, you end up with skiing instructors as your PM who says shit like

> If you kill your enemy , they win

There is obviously a balance needed.

This thread is pure dildos

So you're saying Obama won thanks to retired white people?

>most likely going to be VP

I stopped reading there. We don't know until it actually comes out of the man's mouth. 4D chess is a strategy. Stop being spoon fed media propaganda.

Trump wins independents nigger Hillary bleeds them

I guess you can't read, and I try not to waste my time with retards, but I'll leave you with this. Palin was bad, and he portrayal in the media did not help McCain. However, Palin was not what sank his ship. McCain was outdone in every practical way.

Obama was new, he promised great change, he put on a show, he was a "good speaker". McCain wasn't ever going to win because he was bested.

Republicans don't put up great candidates every time. McCain and Romney were our Kerry's, boring, safe, and a near guaranteed loss. We threw them out there because it was convenient.

Trump is convenient for no one. You may not have much faith in the guy, which is reasonable. Sometimes I have a hard time understanding his methods, but every time it's worked so far.

Finally, I'll say, he hasn't actually picked yet. In fact, he may have, and he may get a do-over thanks to Paris. I think Pence would understand given the circumstances.

James mattis is going to be his vp you fags

No they aren't you fucking twat, VP's are nothing but glorified cheerleaders

>>so what if social issues are killing the GOP
>LMAO JUST ACCEPT GAY MARRIAGE LIKE JUST GIVE IN TO THE LEFTISTS MAN
"Milo conservative" detected
>>our geriatric base will live forever
Trump can is doing far better than he should if getting the tranny mulatto mexican vote mattered as much as cruzcucks say it does.
>>we don't need the majority to win elections
no one fucking says this. you don't need to pander to fags and disabled autistic black pansexuals to win the majority.

You ARE the Cruzcuck buddy

Trump wins independents because he avoids the social issues that have been dragging the GOP down for decades you stupid retard. He throws all that out the window if he picks Pence.