I've agreed (lost bet) to jerk off with sandpaper tightly rubberbanded around my dick. I can't stop until I get off...

I've agreed (lost bet) to jerk off with sandpaper tightly rubberbanded around my dick. I can't stop until I get off. If I can't get off, I have to keep going, sanding down the skin to the point of bleeding. While I do this, I have to chant "I'm on fire" which is something a normally say when winning at video games.

I have to post a video and make it available here. Sup Forums users get to vote on the grit of the sandpaper and can make suggestions for brand, grit material, etc. Please vote on the following:

1. Grit size:
A. 40 grit
B. 80 grit
C. 120 grit
D. 240 grit
E. 600 grit

2. Lost specific grit materials you'd prefer me to use (aluminum oxide, silicon carbide, ceramic, etc).

3. Please link and specific brands or products.

Attached: Canuckistan.jpg (400x400, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Silicon-Carbide-Sanding-Paper-Grit/dp/B005BE619Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ok then.

600 should do more than enough damage

>A. 40 grit
plox

Attached: 1564249152686.jpg (640x595, 67K)

40 grit
faggot

use a belt sander like a real man pussy

One 600, two for 40 so far

I'm doing it "manually"

40 grit. Go big or go home.
I'll be merciful and let you choose the grit material.

I'll be doing this and posting it tomorrow. Keep the votes coming.

That's 3 for 40 grit.

40 grit

I'd think that larger grits would be better, just clamp down really hard and use your foreskins elasticity

You deserve 40 grit just for being so foolish as to make that bet in the first place. P.s. you'll need hydrogen peroxide to disinfect the wound that is likely to engulf your member as a result of your self inflicted injury. I pity you, user.

4 for 40.

40 grit

I'm going to use new sandpaper so it shouldn't need disinfecting, should it?

Give us a time

I dont really understand why material matters. Is one worse than the others? Is one better?

Uploaded by noonish central US.

I'm setting an alarm

The lower the grit, the more of the material it can get through when rubbed, the higher the grit, the smoother the surface gets.

He's asking about the material not grit

when shall u deliver?

ok

Are there specific materials of grit I should use or anything else we need to real about?

I intend to make a tube of sandpaper, rubberbanded on tight enough so that it doesn't just slide off. I'll make it longer than my dick so as I get hard, It will still be inside the tube. I'll make sure multiple bands are used up and down the tube so that it's not loose anywhere.

>central US
it's 15:53 over there... way past noon

Tomorrow.

I'm circumcised.

i guess

I have a friend who did this and his oenis got an infection and rotted off

Why did your friend do this?

Hydrogen peroxide it is then. Fuck that's going to suck. Also, maybe scar tissue.

40 grit
ceramic

Ok. One vote for ceramic. Wheat difference does ceramic make?

40 GRIT CERAMIC

40 grit

no idea just picked at random,
gonna hurt either way

Ceramic Sandpaper
Ceramic sandpapers are composed of synthetic material normally reddish-brown in color. Ceramic sandpapers are extremely durable and hard and are ideal for use with power sanders. This type of sandpaper can be more expensive than others but can produce ideal results for rough sanding. It lasts four to six times longer than other good sandpapers and is excellent when deep wood removal is required

Note: "rapid wood removal".

"Ceramic is an extremely hard abrasive. It would be used for rapid wood removal, such as with belt sanders and abrasive planers. It is durable and expensive, but will not develop very smooth surfaces."

Ceramic
Ceramic sandpaper is often mixed with other abrasive minerals. For example, ceramic is sometimes called alumina zirconia because it is an alloy composed of aluminum oxide and zirconium oxide.

Ceramic sandpaper is a sharp, extremely rough grit that can cut away more material than anticipated. As such, ceramic sandpaper must be used with caution. Ceramic sandpaper is also expensive and is intermixed with other abrasives to provide a variety of sandpaper grits.

40 grit for you, niggers willing to do this shit don't deserve babies

i can't wait for the video to surface up at every rekt thread

240 will hurt the most

40 is rough, yes, but the size of the grit on the paper makes it contact less points. If it isnt wrapped tight, it'll just grab skin and not cut deep or anything.

240 has enough grit to not immediately interlock and pull skin. It'll burn and irritate the worst.

It sounds like 40 grit ceramic is the decision. Is there anything missing in this plan?

Ok. One bore for 240

*for

God speed OP

What material at 240, or does it matter?

240 grit. niggers in this thread have never used these kinds of sandpaper so they dont know how they work with skin. make sure to disinfect, everclear is my go to choice but shit like peroxide should work too.

Also, if I wrap the rubber band around enough times that I can't slide the paper off, it's that tight enough?

Try not to move he paper but move your evolved foreskin up and down with the paper so it doesn't slide. Get as much traction as you can.

240 grit, ceramic

2 for 240 grit.

What you are suggesting is more than enough to cause irreparable damage to your penis and possibly permanent sexual problems. I strongly, strongly suggest you pussy out of this bet and keep a functioning penis.

go back to plebbit

Get out of my Sup Forums, pussy.

Dry 40 grit sandpaper gets my vote

I don't ever use sandpaper for anything and maybe I'm being overly optimistic but I think I can be gentle enough to get myself to come before doing any serious damage. If not, you're right, I'm fucked.

Does anyone voting here work with sandpaper for their job?

Ceramic, something else, or doesn't matter?

Missed this. Another four 240

Doesn’t matter

It’s the edges that are gonna get you

Nice trips

I do woodworking as a hobby.

Not sure what you mean. But okay.

What's your vote? Grit, material, special instructions (rubber band tightness, etc.)

40 grit will rag your cock off.

Kek, what was the bet?
By the way 40 grit silicon carbide plz, here's a link: amazon.com/Silicon-Carbide-Sanding-Paper-Grit/dp/B005BE619Y

I already voted

Well?

Attached: 1545321819149.jpg (959x926, 148K)

240 grit

For those of you who use sandpaper professionally or as part of a hobby, which do you choose - 40 or 240. What sort of work do you do? How do you know your choice is "best"?

This is the kind of raw intellect that gets into a bet that involves manually skinning your own dick. Sandpaper isnt sterile buddy.

I've established that I'll need to take care of that, yes.