Well, I did it Sup Forumsoys. I asked her out

Well, I did it Sup Forumsoys. I asked her out.
and got shot down
I feel kinda shitty, but I mostly did it to prove to myself that I could, in fact, ask a girl out without chickening out at the last second and rationalizing it like a little bitch. I shot my shot, and know am filled with pride and slight embarrassment at my actions. So, Sup Forums what should I do now? Should I keep gunning for her or just ask a another girl out? Or do I just work on improving myself in general so I don't get turned down in the future?

Attached: 1557539433577.jpg (570x421, 38K)

There's still that niggling feeling of embarrassment in the back of my head. I'm not sure why this is, I did what I had to do and got turned down. Big deal. But it feels like a big deal. So many conflicting emotions.

Grats on taking the step!

Proud of you, user. If she turned you down take it as a final. Take the time to work on yourself, and become the you she would have said yes to.

no no no do not ask her out again, infact just stop talking to her altogether. if u dont it makes u look like a desperate cuck. you should look for other girls but try and make sure they are the ones you see sending signals first

You want to get yourself to the point where you could honestly say you wouldn't need her, but you'd like her.

Not her specifically though, probably move on there.

Doesn't always work OP
You may fail 1000 times.
You only need the right one to say yes

Attached: 1569750822105.gif (500x281, 1.23M)

If she turned you down, don't keep trying for her.

sheeeeeeit that's a good quote

What would she have said yes to?
I mean, I wasn't all that close to her. It was the safest option I could take, most likely why I asked her out in the first place.
True that. I needed this, thank you user.

Keep on improving yourself - which you should do regardless of anybody else - and also ask others out; she turned you down, that's it, OK.

Good on you for doing it.

>So, Sup Forums what should I do now? Should I keep gunning for her or just ask a another girl out? Or do I just work on improving myself in general so I don't get turned down in the future?
Do all of the above.

>Should I keep gunning for her

Are you fucking insane?

She said NO. Where is your misunderstanding?

You asked a girl out, she said no and that is alright. If you want to have any luck dating then you need to open yourself to rejection. Godspeed and good luck

Sheesh man, it's not like I was planning on doing so anyway.

depends

Depends?

Bad idea to ask her out twice. Just makes you seem desperate

Maybe she got scared. Maybe OP had already been flirticious with her and she might consider. Maybe he doesn't even know her (which is a total no).

My point is maybe OP could ask her out in the future again, if the conditions are met.

Ask another girl. If at first you don't succeed, try again. But, don't ever waste time on a bitch that doesn't want you.

Don't keep trying with her. Think of it this way: Why the fuck would you want to be with somebody who's not super enthusiastic about dating you anyway? Congrats on making a move tho. Just keep looking for other options and working on yourself.

Mmm, makes sense.

How big was her benis user

Don’t ask again but good job.

This. It's a numbers game. You will become immune to rejection. You'll also learn the social cues you need to be successful with women. Practice makes perfect like anything else.

>So, Sup Forums what should I do now? Should I keep gunning for her or just ask a another girl out? Or do I just work on improving myself in general so I don't get turned down in the future?

Take the boost to your confidence. Asking is harder than being rejected and you survived. Next time won't be as scary and eventually asking someone and getting rejected won't matter.

Don't ask this girl again. Don't avoid her either.
Just be cool and act like it's no big deal... so what that she said 'no'... it's not like it's the end of the world and there will be someone who'll say yes.

I bet you've been investing heaps of emotional energy focusing on this girl to build up the courage to ask her. With the knock back you can now put this energy into looking at all the other girls you've not been paying attention to.

She's out there. You just couldn't see her because you had tunnel vision.

When I did it her freind was next to her, when I asked her she looked confused and pointed to her and said
>You mean her?
The friend looked at me like she was expecting something, does this mean her friend was into me? I mean, she was pretty flirty with me before. Fuck, and I asked out her friend in front of her AAAHH did I just fuck up?

Remember some girls will turn you down for no reason at all. You could be banging a 10/10 one month and being turned down by a 5 the next. There's no real sense to it.

ive never seen a thread be so supportive over someone and not tell them to kill themselves lmao. but my dude now youve done it once, next time wont be as hard, you now know how it feels, ad you will find out how to move on, keep on going user.

Ask another grill, and always work on improving yourself (lifting, reading)

Good on ya user. Keep it up.

>Does this mean her friend was into me?
Idk, dude. I'm too retarded to pick up on signs. You might have to be more specific.

Thanks frens

It's like working in sales. It's all about numbers. Now you've asked one and proves to yourself you can do it, keep asking others. Don't go back to the same one, but don't be a bitch either, just be cool. Confidence attracts women. Pettiness turns them off. Just fill the funnel with 'prospects'.