What movie accurately describes white women

what movie accurately describes white women
youtube.com/watch?v=1YOnDXOL02c&lc=z12cvr1jaufefduzz04ceptqlkzeu3uytts0k

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3802351/Calais-aid-workers-regularly-having-SEX-migrants-Jungle-camp-FEMALE-charity-helpers-likely-sleep-refugee.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>americunts

>literally imported niggers into their countries and didn't kick them out
lmao americucks

Future skinhead laying in bed right there.
Imagine having a whore as a mom, makes you all kind of fucked up

that kids going to remember the times his whore mother brought over niggers to get gangbanged

is this just a hooker or what

You KNOW that kid is probably tired of listening his mother get gangbanged every night.

American Psycho

>Totally vapid bitchy narcissist materialist sluts with no redeaming qualities beyond big tits and a thicc ass

>ywn fap to the sound of your mom getting a train ran on her by a pack of niggers

we're a strange species

we're all niggers

*sucks air through teeth*

So u wuz sayin we wuz instagram n shiiiet?

Vile.

When will Americans just stop?

Give em a few states, devide white and black people

Daily reminder that majority of Americans have a German heritage.

Americans = Germans
Germans = Americans.

Stop the nazi cancer known as "America"

They won't. They're going to blow up the planet.

What did I just watch? Nothing in this video makes any sense.

>Woman is having some fun
>"Vile"
Ladies and gents, this is how you spot a virgin that never leaves the house.

>in america white women welcome niggers into their homes
>in europe niggers have to rape a white woman

really makes u think

>have to rape a white woman

>Daily reminder that majority of Americans have a German heritage.
Not anymore, no.

hehe yeah just imagine a male shaking his dick and balls at some gorillas hes just having fun haha wtf you think that's weird and gross? uhh are you sexist?

They're not having fun, they're being putrid whores and you're being a thirsty enabler with no standards.

what movie accurately describes negroes?
go on I'll wait...

2001: A Space Odyssey

>ITT: Uptight Autistic Virgins

you mean a future Quentin Tarantino

>and you're being a thirsty enabler with no standards

Shouting cuck and degeneracy doesn't change anything you know, you're as worthless as him by commenting on it

Planet of the Apes

accepted

Is this video and "World Star Hip-Hop" an accurate representation of African-American culture and life, American Sup Forums users?

Godspeed.

Was the kid at the end a boy or a girl? I can't tell

eh could just be a propagandized picture...really i don't care too much
I wish I could be a refugee being welcomed into the warm beds of Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish, German, Danish, Fareose, et al. women and enjoying their comfort

Why are you so obsessed with America? I don't get it. Who cares if America has less white people than it did before? How does it affect you or make you "better" in anyway? Do you not realize that prospect that America having less whites is not as bad as Europe being flooded with muslims because Americans are united with culture rather than ethnicity? I think you should re-evaluate some things.

or noes, the apes actually had civilization going on

this is fucking hilarious mate if you dont find it funny you are a faggot

Shut up you fat ass worthless faggot.

Unless you can name me a different black site with equal traffic then yes, it is.
Very sad for the young niggas, doomed to fail. sad!

I am of a healthy weight, sir.

Sure thing fatty.

The World Star Hip Hop movie that's coming out.

>because Americans are united with culture rather than ethnicity
kek, I doubt tyrone and pablo give two shits about your american heroes

Lincoln planned on doing it but then that Booth faggot fucked it all up

What would you do if you were in his situation, Sup Forums?

>taunting literal niggers
She's playing with fire.

>The British women 'going to the jungle for sex with migrants' - whistleblower claims some aid workers have 'multiple partners in a day'
What DID they mean by this?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3802351/Calais-aid-workers-regularly-having-SEX-migrants-Jungle-camp-FEMALE-charity-helpers-likely-sleep-refugee.html

The movies aren't real, user. They don't have super strength

>american """culture"""

>inviting guys with guns into your home to gangbang you while your kid tries to sleep

Blows my mind that she couldn't even find a babysitter for the kid and go do it somewhere else.

Based Boyega can't believe how much of a fucking gerbil face rayray has

Had a 4th of July bbq with my Mexican neighbors last year and set off fire works. Worked with plenty of blacks at my job and we get along fine. You need to stop taking your shitposting memes so seriously man.

He's going to grow up to be a great filmmaker whose fast paced films with snappy dialogue, cartoonish violence, and hamfisted "homage" to asian films and blacksploitation will earn him a great deal of mainstream success and a strong following from teenage edgelords

Not that one because the vast majority of white women between all polls, surveys, dating sites, etc. rank men as White > Latino/Asian > Black. In fact Black Men are ranked least by all races/genders except Black Women (which are ranked the lowest among all women). With Asian Women typically ranked the highest for whatever reason.

hang on what did lexee mean by this?

Want me to post images of black people doing to opposite, crying about the evil whitey?
You having good neighbors doesn't prove the opposite

The argument that America has no "culture" is so fucking retarded it's not even funny. Even a tribe of cannibal pygmies has "culture" humans cannot exist without culture. You're a fucking idiot and you drank your own kool-aid. Suck my cock.
If you hate ebil AMERIKKKAN culture so much stop consuming it en masses and maybe it'll go away. Until then, enjoy our cocks in your mouth you little faggot.

AMERICA
YES

America is united in bling, weed and twerking? Go back to plebbit you cancerous civic nationalist cuck.

>WANT ME TO GO CHERRYPICK DUMB NIGGERS!!???
Nah that's ok, I know they exist. You can find plenty of videos of blacks calling their shitty culture out as well. People having differing viewpoints and the internet gives every moron a voice. I don't allow cherrypicked information from the internet to allow my worldview because I'm not a fucking idiot and I actually function in society and see how things work. Get off your computer once in awhile and go see how the world actually is.

But you posting a selection of pre-approved Sup Forums pictures does? Back to your containment board, roach.

>What are cultural fads
Maybe, just maybe, you're taking people doing stupid shit a bit too seriously.
Keep spouting all those cool buzzwords though man. You reek of pseudo-intellectual teenager who thinks he knows more than he actually does.

You mean the '''''culture''''' that has the entire planet addicted to American films, music, and has made the entire sick with consumerism? You mean the /culture/ that permeates every fabric of reality. You mean the |culture| that Adorno warned everyone about?

Oh wow

Cool, keep condoning gangbangs

Exactly, it doesn't!
Which is why you can't claim that the people from El Salvador and black people accept the american way of life, what you see it that the children om immigrants often want to find their roots back, we see it here in Europe.
But go ahead thinking all will be fine, every empire comes to an end, yours too, America.

Kek

No one was doing that. Keep being an autistic virgin who can't function in society because some dumb bitches shaking their asses triggers his retarded "sensibilities".

>the most recognized word in the world is "OK"
>the most recognized article of clothing in the world is American jeans
>the most recognized people in the world are American celebrities
>The world can't stop talking about American politics
>b-but America has no c-culture

kekus fucking maximus, you jelly 3rd world faggot

>Most common name on earth is Muhammad
Stay mad lol

pretty much this. America is the world's reality TV show.

America is the worlds ruler.
Not even a burger but it's undeniable.

That kid will now hate niggers for life.

Yes, and the most common ethnicity is chink, yet people all over the world are watching American capeshit, not films about Mohammed the Goatfucker or Chong the Dogeater

Agreed. It's chilling, but it's true.

The US is like a cross between Tolkien's Eye of Sauron and Schopenhauer's Eye of the Butcher

yeah poorfags like to watch rich people, not the other way around though

Yes, those cultural fads promoting animalistic nigger shit has nothing to do with multiculturalism. I will be sure to let my daughters fuck niggers because theyre so cool and hip, like those cool rappers on TV!!!

Kys plebbitor

>He's never grabbed his balls over his pants and thrust
>Never seen this common gesture acted out by other human beings
Wow way to epitomize the basement dwelling agoraphobe stereotype.

Burgers are owned by Chinks though.

That's fucking retarded.
Shut the fuck up. America isn't perfect but it's less shit than everyone else. Look at countries America "conquered" compared to former Soviet shitholes like Japan and South Korea. Both independent, thriving nations and both booming economically.

>Japan
>booming
They're dead in the next decade senpai.

Nah. The majority of their debt is owed back to the American people themselves. China owns a very small amount. China is also a complete shithole and would fall apart without America buying its trash.

hey guess what, shitlord, this isn't the 14th century anymore. You don't get to decide whom a woman gets to fuck, whether she's your relative or not.

Shoo shoo apologist fag.
You know less than you think.

Alright when your argument consists of something other than stale memes maybe you can engage in discourse. Until then enjoy high school my man.