Unbelievable

>White
>He's black
Everytime

0 penalties on either the pats offense of defense the entire game as well

Romo even called them out

>it’s in Foxborough after all

>The refs can't have fun

There is no defending it. The Patriots will always win and we simply can't do anything about it.

especially jew refs and the cheatriots

>Wrapping your arms around a receiver before the ball even gets there is a bullshit DPI call
>The absolute state of jasgfags

his team just scored

Based patriots treating the refs like people

White was tackled late after he was about 3-5 yards into the endzone and there was a little bit of a heated exchange between the teams. The ref was trying to defuse the situation.

It's posts like this and the replies that make me realize just how retarded the people who hate the Pats are. Warms my heart.

just look at that fucking kike beak

Refs are supposed to be neutral, not celebrating with one team

calm down, they are just tickling him

You can see the ref pushing away the players who are just trying to high five eachother he just happened to get in the middle

THEY DON'T EVEN HIDE IT

Refs and players usually get along. You can lots of pictures of them smiling with players from every team

I fucking hate the Patriots and will most likely not watch the SB because I'm sick of these faggots, but even I saw that and was like "Oh, he hooked the guy's neck and pulled him before the ball got there"

youtube.com/watch?v=2sslt10E6LY
the defender was still tussling with white so the ref checks
71 gets mad that ref broke up celebration and ref says "sorry sorry"
>stay mad cuckbois

There was a lot of hand fighting during that play by both players. Bouye used a technique called "stacking" which is running infront of the receiver and slowing down to force him to play around you. Because Cooks was so close to the sideline he had absolutely nowhere else to go and that's HIS fault, not Bouye's

Bouye had outstanding coverage there.

Same coverage he had on Antonio Brown on his TD catch but difference is the ball was actually catchable to Brown. And yet NE gets the DPI flag but PIT doesn't. Hmm....

back2reddit

Delicious tears mmm

The ball was catchable.... If the defender didn't impede the route with small shoves about 5 times. If the defender was looking back at the ball and was playinmg the ball, it wouldnt of been a penalty,

But you cant body block while moving like that unless you are going for the ball.

He was basically just getting the way, preventing full speed over 4 seconds that would of made the receiver get there on time.

It's simple. you have to play the ball if you are going to play tight coverage like that.

no the pats are fucking cheaters. you are delusional.

why is he so happy tho?

Cry more bitch.

Pats scored a TD
Jags player tried to start a fight
Refs holds back patriots trying to help out teammate

what is there to defend?

This is what zebra has been dreaming of his whole life

Cheat more bitch.

He was in the middle of speaking a sentence.
Ref was mid word. He was saying, "BREAK." As in, "Break it up, boys."
Ref was hurrying celebration away as the Jags were starting another shoving match AGAIN.

>being this assblasted
lmao at your life

>"haha, great touchdown guys"
>"oh shit the camera's right there, better look like i'm referreeing"
>*shoves a player for no reason*

the check cleared

It wouldn't look as bad if you didn't circle it in red twelve times

>Commit lots of penalties
>REEE WHY ARE WE LOSING YARDS TO PENALTIES!?