Who are your country's national heroes?

Who are your country's national heroes?

One of ours is Lalli, who was a peasant that murdered a bishop because his wife lied about the bishop stealing their food. Pic related is a statue of him.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivan_Susanin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_S._Patton#Pancho_Villa_Expedition
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pete Kauppinen

He once drank 48 bottles of beer and pissed himself.

based FINN Lalli BTFO'ing sissy wh*Te sw*Doid bishop

Basarab.

He killed 10000 h*ngarians.

Ivan Susanin
Polacks needed an guide in russian forests
It was cold and they decided that local peasant will help them.
He sent his son in law to authorities with news about enemy and guided poles into forests in wrong direction. Then poles got angry and asked him "How much we need to follow you old man?" He answered "forever" and got killed by angry polacks. Many of them died in this forest.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivan_Susanin

Li

Similar case to Kuzmin guiding Germans

Not maybe a "national" hero but deserves a mention. Pietari Brahe. Did a lot of good thigns and administrative reforms for Finland during 1600s

His most famous quote was:

"I was well pleased with the land and the land with me"

...And then he slipped and drowned in a lake!

No, he actually got chased to a tree by mice from which he fell to the lake.

That's even more absurd.

That's when the village converted I suppose?

Well, yes. Lalli was supposed to be the bad guy of the story since it was a christian story.

We've got several, Hidalgo, Juárez and Zapata tend to be the most popular ones.

Mines Hernan Cortes, sucks that beans are shit in this day and age just filled with low iq gang bangers and criminals.

arminius destroyed 3 r*man legions

Man born to fight Gommunism.

what"s his achievement?

Being a homo drunk.

Fighting commies and soviets

Our equivalent is Lembitu, he united all the tribes to fight Teutonic crusaders. His skull is somewhere in Poland and has "Rex Estoniae" written on it. They're trying to find it.

>Did a lot of good thigns and administrative reforms for Finland during 1600s
>Finland
>1600s

>swede
St. Henry was an Englishman, you ignorant peasant.

so? sw*Doids and *Nglos are both wh*Toids

It really didn't matter at the time. The first recorded words here are "laula, laula, pappi" as they roasted some kind of a church guy on a BBQ.

Diaz :^)

I'm joking don't punch me

Han var en Generalguvernör över Finnland.

It was a thing for some years when he traipsed around and beyond what was Finland at the time, into Ostrobothnia and so forth.

hmm

Being a traitor

Aha! So that's what this spurdo was all about :DDDD ebin XDDD

General Patton
He killed Mexicans, fought Germans (but respected them) and hated Russians. If they let him, he probably would have killed all Russians. He also slapped soldiers when they were being little bitches.

Has Marutei Tsurunen been mentioned already?

>Tsurunen was representing the democrats in the upper house of the Japanese parliament during they years 2002-2013 as its first Western-born member.

A fucking major achievement considering how doubtful the Japanese are against foreigners. Of course Finland is an exception of some sort, the older folk knows and appreciates Mannerheim and Finns.

Apparently a very conservative politician and that's exactly what japskies like.

>Estonian history consists of only chimping out against Germans

Inretesting

he is still totally left for us, but i like him.
respect him adore him worship him.

Finnish history: Sweden comes in.
Estonian history: The Pope of the fucking Vatican declares an entire Crusade wherein the Teutons, Knights Templar (yes), Denmark and Sweden try their luck.

unfortunately this

End result

Finnish language: minor to negligible Swedish influence

Estonian language: literally bullshit made up by German autists because they couldn't figure out how to speak the native language(Old Estonian, similar to Finnish) correctly

End result

Estonia: A small second world nation in need of constant US/German assistance

Finland: A independent and proud nation with considerable history

Go cry in your commieblock varttiryssä

True. They created the language. The guy known as Kalevipoeg (Kalevinpoika) in our national epic was also known as "vanapagan" (vanhapakana or whatever) to the Christians. His past-time activity in folklore was destroying churches and saying women should not feel shame.

Not in a commieblock, three story house with a sauna and a jaccuzi in the basement. I'm probably richer than thou.

"A force under his command of ten soldiers and two civilian guides with the 6th Infantry in three Dodge touring cars surprised three of Villa's men "

"It was not clear if Patton personally killed any of the men, but he was known to have wounded all three.[53] The incident garnered Patton both Pershing's good favor and widespread media attention as a "bandit killer".[47][54] "

"the first motorized attack in the history of U.S. warfare."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_S._Patton#Pancho_Villa_Expedition

So it took ten gringos using a couple of Mexican guides to do a drive by shooting of 3 of Villa's men. What fierce warriors indeed.

>His past-time activity in folklore was destroying churches and saying women should not feel shame.
Sounds like a nice guy.

What about this dude ? :^)

VASKIVESI VARHAUS

Just a tragic figure in our history, not a national hero.

So the 0.001% of estonia.

Good job climbing the mountain of irrelevant shit. I gongratulate you, you've risen above the average varttiryssä and become a low class finn!

MÄNTYHARJUN HARPPAUS

>inb4 triggered German bootlickers

Why are you so angry?

>3 story building
>personal sauna
>jacuzzi

That's not how a low class finn lives

As for my country the biggest national hero here is definitely Vasil Levski, he gave his life trying to free Bulgaria from the Ottoman Empire, and influenced and had a big role in the preparation of the April Uprising which happened 3 years after his death and is mainly cited as the main motive for Europe finally turning their eyes towards us.

He was a cuck

that is a very cool painting

That's what a low class finn would be able to afford in Shitstonia.

If you are referring to the "free republic where every nationality is equal in law" and shit like that, it doesn't make him a cuck. Even of he was a civic nationalist he could've easily preached this ideology to gather more followers for his organisation, mind that turks were a lot in Bulgaria then even more than now. He calls a group of Ottoman policemen "aгapяни" which is considered derogatory so he's not a tree hugging SJW

Last of the Great Europeans, I'd say.

:)

Jeanne of Arc

Low class Finns can afford booze. If you have a thing against us Estonians, then say it to our face and see what remains afterwards. We're no Swedes.

WE

Ok come her if you have the money. I'll knife you to ground and jack off to your bleeding subhuman corpse.

Good pasta.

aha, ryssäbot detected

Can I bring the dagger grandpa carried in WWII which attaches on a K98k?

idk maybe tordenskjold, he sunk a few ships

Terry Fox
He was diagnosed with cancer and had his leg amputated
instead of sitting around he decided to make change and started his Marathon of Hope where he would run across Canada asking for $1 from every Canadian for cancer research
He ran an average of 42km every day on a bloody stump until doctors finally noticed his cancer returned and was untreatable
He died after making it 5373km through Canada, but he died a hero nonetheless

centuries old russian butthurt lmao